剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
谁雇的你
Who's paying for you?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他向你问好
He sends his regards.
那他怎么没他妈的一起被抓
Well, why the fuck ain't he in here with me?
他当时迟到了
He was running late.
他到的时候 联邦调查局的人已经包围了酒店
By the time he got there, the feds had surrounded the building.
但他希望你能出来才雇的我
But he wants you outta here. That's why he hired me.
怎么就这么巧 他来晚了的当天
So he just happened to be running late
他该死的女朋友
the same day his fucking girlfriend
碰巧就知道了我们和洛沃斯碰面的地点
magically knows the location of our meetup with Lobos?
女朋友
Girlfriend?
操 他没告诉你
Oh, shit. He ain't tell you?
就是法庭上让你屁滚尿流的婊♥子♥
That bitch who beat you in court,
他们在一起好几个月了
he's been fuckin' her for months.
我怎么能确定你不会把我困在这里
How do I know that you aren't here to keep me inside
好让他们俩把屎盆子全扣我头上
while the two of them try to pin everything on me?
这么说吧 你要是不信任我我可以走
Okay, look. If you don't trust me, I'm happy to go.
那你就会得到一个联邦公共辩护人
You can get a federal public defender.
某个同时处理三十个案子的混球
Some asshole who's handling 30 cases at once.
或者继续让我来辨护
Or you can stick with me.
我就是打你这种官司的
I'm in the Tommy Egan business.
收费超高的 但你兄弟一次性付清了费用
I'm expensive as fuck, and your boy's paying full freight to make sure you walk.
怎么说还要我走吗
So which is it? Should I go?
由你来决定
It's your call.
一次
Going once...
二次...
going twice...
你♥他♥妈♥的坐下吧律师
Sit the fuck down, Counselor.
把你想跟他说的都告诉他了
Told him what you wanted.
很好 他怎么样
Good. How's he doin'?
他有问到你 好像起疑心了
He asked about you. He sounds suspicious.
你告诉他怎么回事后 他怎么说
When you told him what happened, what did he say?
他说你跟公诉人有染
He said you were fucking the prosecutor.
这不是利益冲突 是既得利益 相信我
It's not a conflict of interest. It's a benefit, trust me.
她能在内部帮我们
She can help us from the inside.
你最好清楚你在做什么
You just better know what you're doing.
拿到检方证据的时候 给我打电♥话♥好吗 普罗克特
Just call me the moment the prosecution's evidence arrives, okay, Proctor?
我♥干♥这一行很长一段时间了 伊根生性多疑
Look, I've been doing this a long time. Egan's the paranoid type.
你当真不让我把一切都告诉他吗
You sure you just don't want me to tell him everything?
是的 你要确保他
No. You make sure he doesn't say
不和任何人提起洛沃斯
a fucking word about Lobos to anyone.
明白
Got you.
把电♥话♥挂了 仔细听我说
Get off that phone. I need your undivided attention.
汉密尔顿的合同到了
Hamilton Contracts came in.
他们要在我们这办新款手表的发行会
They want to roll out their next line of watches right here.
你说的是明年春天还是夏天
You talkin' later in the spring or summer?
是本周六怎么样
We're talking Saturday. How about that?
呃 我们接不了这活
Nah, we can't pull that off.
接不了 经费不足
No way. Overhead,
更别提要获取相关的必要许可证
not to mention acquiring all necessary permits,
警方 保安人员
police, security personnel.
许可证 警方 保安 一切事务都已安排妥当
Permits, police, security, all taken care of... the whole shebang.
是吗 -没错
Really? - Yeah.
一切顺利的话 我们可就揽下了开业以来最大的生意了
If we do this right, we'll pull in the biggest haul since we started.
那你就有可能达到你的目标了
You might hit your mark.
不只是可能
No might about it.
那是什么
What's that?
我要把所有的文档记录
Oh, gotta get all these records shipped over
运到斯特恩的总部去
to Stern Headquarters uptown.
这个周末就送
I send them at the end of the week.
一切都需要记录在案
Everything has to be accounted for.
原来如此
I hear that.
我恨死文书工作了
I hate fuckin' paperwork.
真是任何案件里最让人讨厌的环节
It's the most annoying part of any case.
要复印无数份 分发给无数人
It's a million copies for a million different people.
对 而且旦你弄错了 一切都会毁手一旦
Yeah, but you get it wrong, and it blows everything up.
他也算吗
You throwing him in?
罗拉 不了
Rolla? Hold off.
我们没有足够的证据能把他联♥系♥上
We were never able to confirm enough to establish a link.
从始至终都没把他和伊根联♥系♥上
Never connected Egan all the way.
不想做过多的假设 -好主意
Don't want to be presumptive. - Good point.
和迈克提詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的事了吗
Did you talk to Mike about James St. Patrick?
完成转移后 我会说的
I will after we complete the transfer.
大家手头事都放一放 有客人来
If everyone can take a moment, we have a guest.
能见到你真高兴 长官 身材保持得不错啊
Oh, it's great to see you, sir. Looking slim.
迈克刚才告诉我说
Mike was telling me you guys
你们正在准备证据
are in the middle of producing discovery.
是的长官 各方的辩护律师
Yes, sir. The defense for all parties
都会在今晚之前拿到我们的证据
should be in possession of our evidence by the end of the day.
很好 我听说
That's good to hear. And I understand
抓到洛沃斯多亏了你
it was you who helped find Lobos.
是的 长官
Yes. Yes, sir.
嗯 干得漂亮 巴尔德斯 干得真漂亮
Well, that's good work, Valdes. Real good work.
真是我们培训的榜样
Reflective of our training.
大家都要记得 我们就需要这种精神
Look, everyone take note. We need more initiative like this.
法官希望能够确保
Look, Justice wants to ensure
将费利佩·洛沃斯绳之于法
the conviction of Felipe Lobos.
为了达到这一目标
And in order to gain that assurance,
我们愿意对分销商网开一面
we're willing to be lenient with the distributor's involvement
如果他配合的话
if he were to cooperate.
你说的是和伊根谈条件吗
You talking about offering Egan a deal?
伊根是条小鱼 洛法斯才是重点
Egan's a small fish. Justice wants Lobos.
保证完成任务就行
So let's make sure we finish the job.
好好利用伊根
Get Egan to sing.
好了 所有的都在这儿
All right, well, that's everything.
这里是你寄去我家的所有银行对账单
All the bank statements, everything you had sent to my house.
塔莎 二十万美元够 你做什么啊
What are you gonna do with $200,000, Tasha?
这和你一周的买♥♥鞋开销差不多吧
That's like your shoe budget for a week.
我不知道 凯莎 好吗
I don't know, 'Keisha, okay?
我现在也在想办法
I'm trying to figure it out right now.
发生什么事了 塔莎
What's going on, Tasha?
我从没见过你这样
I ain't never seen you like this,
我知道你没跟我说实话
and I know you're not being straight with me.
这么说吧 幽灵和安吉拉走得太近了
Let's just say Ghost is in way too deep with Angela.
哦 那个婊♥子♥ -对啊 就是那个婊♥子♥
Oh, that bitch. - Yeah, that bitch.
我必须保护自己和孩子
And I gotta protect myself and the kids.
我可能要离开了 凯莎
Look, I may need to go away, 'Keisha.
不告诉任何人我的下落 包括你
Not tell anybody where I'm going, not even you.
你背着幽灵藏了钱 现在还想把他的孩子藏起来吗
You hidin' money from Ghost and now you wanna hide his kids, too?
如果被他发现
If he finds out what you up to, girl,
我不知道他会做出什么事
I don't know what he would do to...
他不会发现的 知道吗
He's not gonna find out, okay?
我会在他起疑心前 远走高飞的
I'll be long gone before he suspects a thing.
我知道你很坚强 塔莎
I know you're strong, Tasha.
我这么说 并不是因为我会想你
And I'm not just saying this 'cause I'd miss you.
但你真的一定要背井离乡 独自从头来过吗
But do you really have to go off and start a whole 'nother life by yourself?
没有别的办法吗
Can't you find another way?
他在哪里
Where's he at?
抬头
Heads up.
总算来了
Finally.
不打算长干了 是吧
Not planning on staying long?
我同意暂缓杀幽灵 并参与你的计划 卡南
I agreed to hold off on killing Ghost and take part in your plan, Kanan,
因为你跟我保证过
'cause you assured me that you would be able
你能利用汤米和洛沃斯联手
to use Tommy to align yourself with Lobos.
但汤米和洛沃斯都被抓了
However, both Tommy and Lobos were arrested
我们根本见不到他
and we are no closer to meeting him.
所以你说我为什么不能全身而退
Explain to me why I do not rid myself of all of this and go my own way.
弗拉基米尔说得有理 卡南
Vladimir's got a point, Kanan.
我们在一条船上
We're all in the same boat.
上次的事黄了
That last distro I received is running low.
我们需要个新计划 否则只能另找办法了
We need something new or we're gonna be forced to look at other options.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表