剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
小子 你要不给我过去...
Boy, if you don't get in there...
我要这个地方今晚给我保持最佳状态
I want this place in shape for tonight.
赶紧的 快去工作
Come on, let's get on it.
里面看起来不错啊
Looking good in here.
西蒙
Simon.
总是很高兴见到你啊
I always like seeing you,
但我这儿应该不需要大人来监管着
but I'm okay without adult supervision.
嗯 关于那个
Well, about that.
事情有些许变化
There's been a slight change
我们的协议中有点点小变动
in our arrangement that just couldn't be helped.
我本想过来和你当面谈谈
I wanted to come down and tell you face-to-face.
你指的变动是什么
What kind of change you talking about?
你不再直接跟我汇报了
Instead of reporting directly to me,
你要和新的总经理报告
you'll be reporting to the new general manager.
我们有交易的 - 是
We had a deal. - True.
但做夜♥总♥会♥生意就得保持变通
But you have to stay fluid in the nightclub business.
你也明白 这些都没关系的 詹姆斯
You know that. There's no need to worry, James.
我觉得你会喜欢新总经理的
I think you will like the new GM.
你好 老板
Hey, boss.
你不用再那样叫他了
You don't have to call him that anymore.
安琪 我是杰米
Angie, it's Jamie.
我给你发信息了 你没回
I sent you a text, I didn't hear back.
就想知道你今晚是不是
Just wondering if you're gonna be
还要和我一起飞迈阿密
on that plane to Miami with me tonight.
给我回电
Call me back.
喂 我是安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Hello? Angela Valdes.
你好 美女 我是达瑞尔
Hey, sweetie, it's Darryl.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克是良好公民
So James St. Patrick is clean.
没犯罪前科
He has no criminal record.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's going on?
塔莎 我要去趟迈阿密
Hey, Tash. I have to go to Miami.
你一个人吗
Alone?
嗯
Yeah.
斯特恩在那边有些生意要我去打理
I got some business I got to do for Stern.
没跟她再见面了 这次只是为了生意
I'm not seeing her anymore. This is just business.
我不会带安吉拉的
I'm not taking Angela.
对了
Hey.
在夜♥总♥会♥开枪的女孩在迈阿密
The girl who shot up the club, Tash, she's in Miami.
我得自己去调查清楚
I'm going to take care of that situation by myself.
斯特恩的生意只是个幌子
Use this Stern business as a cover.
无论你要做什么事
Well, whatever you need to get it done...
我都会在这儿支持你 好吗
I'm here to support you, all right?
你还有我
I got you.
来吧
Come here.
来吧
Come here.
你还好吗 宝贝
How you doing, baby?
你没做的太过吧
You didn't overdo it, did you?
没有 都没做多少
No, haven't done much at all.
塔莎带了点吃的过来
Tasha brought some food over.
太他妈棒了
Damn, it's like Christmas.
我问了她夜♥总♥会♥当晚发生的事
I asked her what happened that night at the club.
你知道多逗吗
You know what's funny?
她跟你的说法一模一样
She had the same exact story as you.
是啊 那本来就是事实
Yeah, 'cause that's what happened.
然后我就拿了电♥话♥
And then I got my cell
又听了一遍你给我留的信息
and I listened to the messages you left me.
你在害怕 汤米
You were scared, Tommy.
你也不知道我受伤了
And you didn't know that I was hurt.
要是你想瞒我什么 汤米
Tommy, if you're gonna hide stuff from me,
我就离开
I'm out.
我不是小孩子玩过家家的
I'm not gonna play house.
要么全告诉我 要么我就走
I'm all in or nothing.
那个贱♥人♥要杀的是幽灵
The cunt was trying to hit Ghost.
我们和开枪的人是有事儿要解决
We had problems with people taking shots at us,
但是已经在我们的控制之下了
but it's all under control now.
幕后黑手跑掉了
The guy that ordered the hit is gone.
为什么一开始你要向我撒谎
Why did you lie to me in the first place?
幽灵让你撒谎的 是不是
Ghost asked you to lie, didn't he?
是
Yes, he did.
就是因为你♥他♥妈♥瞪着他
Because you fucking looked at him in his face
叫他幽灵 - 没有 我...
and called him Ghost. - No, I...
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那件事我是悄悄告诉你的 霍莉
I told you that shit in confidence, Holly.
然后你就直接去找了那家伙
And then you went straight to the motherfucker
好像没什么大不了一样胡言乱语
and gapped off like it was nothing.
你怎么能那么做
How could you do that?
我跟他说了我要辞职
I told him I was quitting.
因为你让我这样做的
Because you told me to.
他对我很粗鲁
He got rough with me.
他抓着我 所以我就想到了
He grabbed me and so I thought of the first thing
能让他停下来的最先念头
that I could think of to get him to stop.
你现在也要走了 是不是
You're gonna leave now, too, aren't you?
我说过 每个人都会离开我
Told you, everyone leaves me.
不
No.
我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
那样对詹姆斯
I'm really uncomfortable
我真的很觉得很不合适
with the way that went down with James.
哎 行啦 他那副表情确实难得一见
Oh, come on. The look on his face was priceless.
我知道你尊重詹姆斯 甚至挺喜欢他
I know you respect James, like him even.
但是那不会阻碍你
That's not going to
胜任这份工作 是不是
get in the way of you doing your job, right?
当然不会的 先生
No, sir. Of course not.
那就好 他永远别想能有百分之二十的利润
Good. He can never reach 20% profit.
尽你最大努力 确保他永远达不到
Do what you have to do to make sure it never happens.
我不敢打保票
I'm not sure about that.
乔希 我们谈过这件事的
Josh, we talked about this.
我们留着詹姆斯 学他的手段
We keep James, we learn his tricks,
接着跟他拜拜
then send him on his merry way.
然后我把真理给你 变成你自己的会所
Then I will give you Truth. Your own club.
就像洗白你的过去一样
Like your past was washed away.
那不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
听着 伙计 胡里奥找到了
So look, Julito found
那个女枪手在迈阿密的地址
the girl hitter's location in Miami, man.
噢 差不多时间 我下班飞机去
Oh, about time. I'm on the next plane.
不用 汤米 我是为了斯特恩去迈阿密
No, Tommy, I'm going to Miami for Stern.
这是个完美的障眼法
It's a perfect cover.
另外你得在这看着霍莉 是不
Plus you got to stay here and see about Holly, right?
伙计 霍莉这个事儿
Yo, man, look, about Holly.
我问了她关于叫你幽灵的事
I checked her ass about that Ghost shit.
不会再有这种事儿了
It won't happen again.
那就好
Good.
注意安全 老兄
Be safe, man.
你也是啊 混球
You, too, motherfucker.
我问你 斯特恩怎么知道
Let me ask you something. How did Stern know
我要在迈阿密开个真理
I was planning to open a Truth in Miami?
我就知道
I thought so.
那边那个是汤米吗
Is that Tommy over there?
这里不欢迎他
He's not welcome in the club.
斯特恩不想让那种人进来
Stern doesn't want that element inside.
斯特恩管你管得也太严了吧
Stern has you on a tight leash, huh?
看得出他已经把你训练好了
I see he has you trained well already.
进去吧 老板
Let's go inside, boss man.
你的包 - 嗯
Here's your bag. - Yep.
好 - 好
All right. - All right.
旅途愉快 G叔
Have a good trip, Uncle G.
你之前知道你父亲要出狱对吧
Did you know your father was getting out of jail?
不
No.
不知道 我和你一样没想到
No, I was just as surprised as you were.
杰米
Jamie.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表