剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
法官大人嗯 证人的出庭情况
There has been a, um... a change in the availability
有一些变化
of the witnesses, Your Honor.
鲁伊斯小姐早上没有现身
Miss Ruiz did not appear this morning
给她家里打电♥话♥也没人接
and calls to her home have not been returned.
您所拨♥打♥的伊莎贝尔
You've reached... - Isabel.
对不起您所拨♥打♥的用户语♥音♥信箱已满
I'm sorry, the inbox you are trying to reach is full.
伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯没有出现 是吧
Ah, Isabel Ruiz didn't show up, did she?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你逃过了一劫
You got off scot-free.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
哦对了 你被停职了
Oh, right, yeah, you were suspended.
临时决定的
So temporarily.
洛沃斯早上在他自己的牢房♥里被捅了
Lobos was stabbed in his cell this morning.
他绝大部分的关系网 在过去三六小时里都被杀害了
Most of his network's been eliminated in the past 36 hours.
鲁伊斯全家登上了一架去加利福尼亚的飞机
Ruiz and his whole family boarded a plane to California.
着陆后就失去了踪迹
We lost track of them after they landed.
谁都不知道他们在哪
They could be anywhere by now.
还有人死么 伊根呢
Any other bodies? Egan?
没了 只有漂流族 弗拉基米尔和洛沃斯
No, just Drifty, Vladimir, and Lobos,
边上都有一张蜘蛛罗塔牌
each with a spider Loteria card left nearby.
是希门尼斯干的 看来他们终于抓到洛沃斯了
The Jimenez. Looks like they finally caught up to Lobos.
是啊 他现在在手术台上
Looks like it. He's in surgery right now.
他能挺过来吗
Is he gonna make it?
大家都在猜
It's anybody's guess.
快接啊 快接
Pick up. Come on, pick up.
您已接通347-555-0156请音信箱
You've reached 347-555-0156.
请留言
Please leave a message.
杰米 给我回电♥话♥
Jamie, call me back.
汤米
Yo, Tommy.
汤米
Tommy?
那边出不去的 卡南
Can't get out that way, Kanan.
我说过 你们俩好的就像一对蛋蛋
I said it myself... tight like a pair of balls.
汤米呢 他也拿了把枪吗
Where Tommy? He got a gun, too?
他不在这
He ain't here.
计划不是这样的啊 为什么他没来
That wasn't part of the plan, was it? Why he ain't show?
真的要这样么
This how it's gonna go?
你要婊♥子♥似的 开枪打死手无寸铁的我
You just gonna shoot me unarmed like a little bitch?
手无寸铁 是吧 这他妈是啥
Unarmed, huh? What the fuck is this?
你就是用这把枪打死了你儿子吗
This the gun you used to kill your own son?
他已经不是我儿子了
He wasn't my son no more.
他就像你儿子
He was your son.
把那个该死的扳手放下
Put the fuckin' wrench down.
你怎么打死罗拉的 我就要怎么打死你
I'll do you just like you did Rolla.
这是你应得的
Only you deserve it.
铁窗十年 我想了上百种杀你的方法
10 years locked up, I thought about killing you a hundred different ways.
在你的夜♥总♥会♥里 把你的脑浆子打到墙上
Put a gun in your mouth and watch your brains hit the walls in your club.
让你看着我♥操♥塔莎
I made you watch me fuck Tasha.
把你从你家的房♥顶上推下去
I pushed you off the roof of your bougie-ass crib.
在我心中你已死了无数次了
I seen you dead so many times,
我还担心最终有机会杀你的时候 不能尽兴
I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it when I finally got my chance.
呵呵 我错了
Boy, was I wrong.
哇 简直比想象中还爽
Whoa, this is even better than I thought.
你总是他妈的那么多话
You always talked too fuckin' much.
卡南死了 是吧
Kanan's dead, huh?
对 我早就该想到了 我给你提供的陷阱
Yeah, I figured it'd shake out that way. I gave you the drop.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么去了
Where the fuck were you? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我差点被杀了
I could've been killed.
我和她在一起
I was hangin' out with her.
你不能相信她 -不 我不能相信的是你
You can't trust her. - No, I can't trust you.
你给她钱让她走
You paid her to leave.
她是个麻烦
She's trouble, man.
就像过去卡南一样麻烦吗
Just like Kanan was trouble back in the day?
我不帮你杀洛沃斯的时候 我也是个麻烦吗
Like I was trouble when I wouldn't help you kill Lobos?
你是不是觉得我就是个傻♥逼♥
You think I'm fuckin' stupid, don't you?
就像卡南一样 -我他妈没说你是傻♥逼♥
Just like Kanan did. - I don't think you're fuckin' stupid.
呵呵 没准我就是个傻♥逼♥
You know what? Maybe I am fuckin' stupid.
我他妈还以为这是什么狗屎中年危机
Because I thought this was some sort of midlife crisis shit...
和你高中同学上♥床♥
fuck your bitch from high school,
随便玩玩 然后往前走
play "what if," and move on.
你把我弄出监狱 并让安吉拉焦头烂额之后
And I thought when you got me out of jail and burned Angela
我还以为你还是我认识的那个
that you were still the same old Ghost
最屌♥的幽灵 我的兄弟
underneath all the bullshit, my brother.
但是我那个兄弟死了
But my brother's gone.
所以我要做件好事 接手你这个骗子掌管的一切
So I'm gonna do your lyin' ass a favor and take over.
从现在起我是洛沃斯的经销商
I'ma distribute for Lobos from now on
与鲁伊斯塞尔维亚人和漂流族合作
with Ruiz, the Serb, and Drift,
你自己去搞你的派对直销好吧 混♥蛋♥
and leave you to your precious party planning, all right, motherfucker?
汤米 别这样 -别说了 我会出钱买♥♥断你的地位
Tommy, come... - No, I'm gonna buy you out.
就帮我一个忙 以后别插手我的生意
Just do me one favor and stay the fuck outta my business.
以后没有生意了
There is no more business.
这他妈什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
他们都知道我们的名字了 汤米
They all knew our names, Tommy.
他们知道我们的长相
They knew our faces.
让他们都活着太危险
Keeping them alive was too risky.
唯一的出路就是斩尽杀绝
The only way out was to cut all ties.
不留活口
Ain't nobody left.
这么说我联络他们时
So when I was hittin' them up
他们给我的回复
and they was writin' back,
都是你♥他♥妈♥的在耍我呗
that was you trickin' me?
你都没先通知我 就把他们杀光了
So you could kill them without telling me first?
他们背叛了我们 汤米
They were disloyal to us, Tommy.
所有的人
All of 'em.
他们都该死
They all deserved to die.
他们也是麻烦 是吧
They was trouble, huh?
那么我是不是下一个啊 幽灵
So, what, Ghost, am I next?
汤米 别这样 -你得到了你想要的一切
Tommy, don't do this. - You got everything you wanted.
那我呢 -我们还有生意
What about what I want? - We got a business.
我们他妈的现在是合法生意人了
We got a legitimate fuckin' business.
再他妈说一次
One more time with that fucking shit.
那是你所谓的合法生意 贩毒才是我的生意
That's your business. This is my business.
那是我唯一擅长的事
It's the only thing I was ever good at.
放屁 你是很精通贩毒
Fuck that. You're great at it.
但我能给你更多好处 -你这个王八蛋
But I got more to offer. - You motherfucker.
不管你买♥♥多贵的西服
No matter how much your suits cost
或者你拥有多少夜♥总♥会♥
or how many clubs you ever own,
你都只是一个贫民窟的流浪儿
you just a ghetto-ass corner boy from around the way
有一个醉鬼老爸 还没有妈
with a drunk for a daddy and no mama.
操 -你一点也没变
Motherfucker. - You ain't changed at all.
打死我吧 混♥蛋♥
So do it, motherfucker.
来啊 扣扳机啊
Go on, do it.
向我证明你就是个暴徒
Prove to me that you ain't nothin' but a thug.
来啊 开枪啊
Go on, do it!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你已经找好了新小弟了吗
You already got yourself a new bitch?
现在就放下
Now.
你觉得你选对主了吗 伙计
You think you traded up, kid?
给你个忠告 小心背后
Word of advice... watch your back.
活的愉快 混♥蛋♥
Have a nice life, motherfucker.
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
发生了很多事情 安吉拉
It was a long night, Angela.
你的听证会怎么样
How was your hearing?
伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯没来
Isabel Ruiz didn't show up.
不过我觉得你已经知道了
But I think you know that.
我来是要告诉你 洛沃斯的纽约财团死的死 失踪的失踪
I came to tell you Lobos' whole New York syndicate is dead or missing,
不过我觉得你肯定也已经知道了
but I think you might know that, too.
我听说了
I heard.
你是如何幸存下来的 杰米
How did you survive this, Jamie?
为什么只有你还在
Why are you the only one left?
如果我接受了你真正的样子 还依然爱你
If I accept what you are and I love you anyway,
那我就成什么了
what does that make me?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表