剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
唔
Whoo.
我就说不来了
I'm not sure.
卡南要和幽灵还有汤米做生意吗
Kanan wants to be in business with Ghost and Tommy?
他认识他们很久了
He knows 'em from way back.
他很忠诚 我也是
He's loyal. So am I.
我们佩服这一点
And we respect that.
我只想告诉你从现在起
I just want you to know that from now on,
你需要任何事 索尔达多族都会支持你
you need anything, Soldado Nation has your back.
不是卡南 是你
Not Kanan. You.
红发美女 我回来了
Red! I'm back!
过来
Come here.
我有东西给你- 什么
I got something for you. - What?
你从谁那里偷来的
Did you steal this from somebody?
没有 我又不是你
No, I'm not you.
是我奶奶的
It's my grandmother's.
我小时候我妈把它当出去好多次
My ma used to hock it all the time when I was growing up.
最后都赎回来了
But she always bought it back.
她知道你要给我吗
Does she know you're giving it to me?
不知道 喜欢吗
No. You like it?
你看
You see?
就像我之前说过的
It's like I was saying before...
现在所有人都知道你是我的了
now everybody'll know that you're mine.
你是说你要
Are you saying that you wanna...
不 我 我的意思 不是
No, I... I mean, not...
我是说 不
I just meant... not...
嗯 不是现在
uh, not now?
我就想让你戴着它 好吗
I just want you to wear it, okay?
这么说这是承诺戒
So it's like a promise ring?
像我们都是十五岁似的
Like we're 15?
那我拿回去了
Want me to take it back?
不
No.
我喜欢它
I love it.
我爱你
I love you.
靠 宝贝 我得出去一会儿
Fuck. Baby, I gotta go out for a while.
汤米
Tommy...
谢谢你
thank you.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby.
你得好好谢谢我
I'm gonna need some more thanking,
你先
so you just...
忍♥一会儿
...hold that thought.
哦...
Oh...
别灰心- 好吧
Don't be upset. - Okay, yeah.
你不会打枪又不怪我
I'm... it's not my fault you can't shoot.
嘿 谁第一次打枪就能成为神枪手
Hey, everybody's not MacGyver on the first time.
你出去到处扫射
You walkin' out the gate shootin' everything.
还好我在那里 因为我不知道
I'm glad I was there because I don't know
我自己能不能行
if you were gonna make it by yourself.
等着瞧 下次
Watch, watch. Next time...
什么 会怎么样- 嘿 安静点
What? What's gonna happen? - Hey, quiet... quiet down.
亚思明在睡觉
Yasmine is sleeping.
谢谢你今天陪我 肖恩
Well, thanks for a nice day, Shawn,
还留下来吃晚饭
and for staying for dinner.
我觉得孩子们也很喜欢过来
I think the kids really enjoyed having you over, too.
哦 那太好了
Oh, it was my pleasure.
我和他们一直玩得很好 所以
You know I always have a good time with them, so...
对 他们都累坏了去睡觉了
Yeah, well, they're all tuckered out and ready for sleep.
我看今天不早了
Maybe we all should call it an early night.
好 那我走了
Right. I'm gonna get going.
晚安 各位
Night, y'all.
晚安
Good night.
你和幽灵有进展吗
Things getting any better with you and Ghost?
他做了自己的选择
He made his choice.
最近他常过来好像是想回来 塔莎
He been lurkin' around here like he wants to come back home, Tasha.
你该试着争取一下
Maybe you should try and make it work.
上哪儿找他这样的男人
Where are you gonna find another one like him?
好吧 你现在帮着幽灵说话了
Okay, you're defending Ghost now?
你一脚把他踹到别的女人怀里 塔莎
You kicked him out right into the arms of another woman, Tasha.
他会和她在一起
He's going to be with her.
你知道接下来会怎么样吗 结婚 生子
You know what comes next? Marriage, a baby.
又是一个完整的家庭
A whole second family.
他就完全忘了你了
He will forget all about you.
我要睡觉了 妈
I'm going to bed, Mama.
你不知道单亲妈妈是什么样的
You have no idea what it's like being a single mother.
有多苦
How hard it is.
你玩的那个小男孩根本帮不到你
And that boy you're playing with ain't gonna help you either.
他或许能修修车胎
Maybe he can rotate your tires,
可他不能帮你养孩子
but he ain't gonna help you raise these kids.
即使我自己养孩子
Even if I have to do it by myself,
也比你养得好
I'll do a better job than you ever did.
什么 - 你以为你这么自傲
What... - You think you so big and bad
不需要任何人了吗 塔莎
you don't need nobody, Tasha?
你还没优秀到可以独自承担这些
You ain't strong or smart enough to do this alone.
你以为这样还能在我家过夜吗
You think you gonna spend the night in my house after that?
是的 我可以
Yes, I do.
因为明早你给双胞胎做饭的时候
'Cause who else gonna help feed and change the baby
没人帮你喂孩子换衣服
while you make breakfast for the twins tomorrow morning?
晚安 塔莎
Good night, Tasha.
你还算明白事理
I see you came to your senses.
你也没给我别的出路 不是吗
You didn't give me much of a choice, now, did you?
这是你的钱 新身份证和火车票
Your money, new ID, and train ticket.
你偷了汤姆祖母的戒指
You stole Tommy's grandmother's ring?
是的
Yeah.
我想是的
I guess I did.
喔...
Wow.
我且让你留着它
I'll let you keep it.
这样等他发现的时候
That way, when Tommy realizes it's missing,
他就会知道你的真实面目了
he'll know what you really are.
走吧 我说过送你去火车站
Come on, I promised you a ride to the train station.
开夜车呢
Burning the midnight oil.
来吧我们玩的很开心呢 加入我们呗
Come on, man, we've had a good night. Partake.
斯特恩明天一早第一件事就是要 看到所有的关键数据
Stern wants all the key numbers in his hands first thing in the morning.
他让你工作得如此辛苦
He's working you hard.
斯特恩比我强硬多了
Stern is a tougher boss than me.
Well...
Well...
我知道 你很忠诚
I get it. You're loyal.
这也是我一直喜欢你的地方
That's what I always liked about you.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
你知道 这 这整件事
You know, this... this whole thing's
于我而言有点诡异 是吧
a little weird for me, right?
反正我是没想过我们俩会到今天这种局面.
Can't say I ever saw us getting to this point.
是啊 但是你处理的得相当专业呀
Yeah, but you're handling it like a pro.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
斯特恩没注意到真是可惜
Too bad Stern wouldn't notice.
你也知道 他可是运作着一个大企业
Hmm, well, you know, he runs a big business, man.
他不可能密切关注到
There's no way he can keep a close eye
公♥司♥里的每个人
on every person that works for him.
祝你好运
Good luck.
但是并不是夜♥总♥会♥的事让她闷闷不乐
But it's not the club that's got him so out of it.
个人恩怨吗
Personal shit?
我已经说了够多了
I've already said too much.
有什么关系 他又不在 不是吧
What's the big deal? He's not here, is he?
房♥间又没有装窃听器
The room's not miked.
他不会知道我们谈了什么的,讲吧
He can't hear us. Shoot.
他和马德琳正在闹离婚
He and Madeline are getting a divorce.
不是吧
No shit?
作为丈夫斯特恩可不怎么忠诚
Stern hasn't been the most faithful of husbands,
如果你知道我什么意思的话
if you know what I mean.
不是吧- 是的 他说她真的生气了
No shit. - Yeah, he says she's really pissed.
这代价将会极其惨重并且场面将十分不堪
It's gonna be really expensive and really nasty.
要不然你以为他那么频繁地出境是为了什么
Why do you think he's been out of the country so much?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表