剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
在道上以幽灵著称
known on the street as Ghost.
我们的目标是逮捕伊根
Our goal is to apprehend Egan
迫使他去指证洛沃斯
and pressure him to testify against Lobos.
我们有强有力的证据可以证明
We have strong evidence to support that Mr. Egan
伊根的组织网络里的
is responsible for the killing
秘密线人诺马·阿奇斯罗
of a confidential informant, Nomar Arcielo,
就是被伊根杀害的
who was working for us within Egan's network.
我们认为伊根发现阿奇斯罗
We believe Egan discovered Arcielo
为我们工作而杀了他
was working for us and killed him.
诺克斯探员 阿奇斯罗的临终遗言是什么
Agent Knox, what was Arcielo's dying declaration?
他说是幽灵杀了他
He said Ghost was the man that stabbed him.
你要是想要一张针对幽灵的逮捕令
And if you want an arrest warrant for Ghost,
我现在就可以签发 但是你究竟有什么证据能证明
I'll sign one right now, but what exactly is your evidence
托马斯·帕特里克·伊根就是幽灵
that Thomas Patrick Egan is this Ghost?
他的车在凶杀现场附近吗
His car near the scene of a murder?
有录音吗
A voice on a tape?
有没有照片证明
Any photographs to prove
当时就是伊根开着他的车
that Egan was actually driving his car
去了鲁伊斯的藏匿地点
at the time of its location at the Ruiz hideout?
没有 法官阁下 但这些事件的发生频率
No, Your Honor, but the frequency of these occurrences
使我们相信 毫无疑问...
leads us to believe there is no doubt...
诺马·阿奇斯罗的
Were his fingerprints
被害现场有他的指纹吗
at the scene of the murder of Nomar Arcielo?
血液 DNA之类的证据 -没有
Blood, DNA of any kind? - No.
法官阁下 宣誓书里有足够的理由可用来
Your Honor, there's enough in this affidavit
为我们提供逮捕令
to grant us a warrant.
只是逮捕 而非审判
It's just an arrest, not a trial.
我完全理解 政♥府♥所承受的压力 巴尔德斯女士
I am fully aware of the government's burden here, Ms. Valdes.
问题是 你理解吗
The question is, are you?
你可有证人
Do you have a witness
可以证明伊根就是幽灵
who can prove Egan is Ghost
或者幽灵真的存在吗
or that Ghost exists at all?
我会去监视伊根 看能发现什么
I'll watch Egan, see what I can find.
说到证人
As for a witness, all we have
我们只有伊根的女朋友霍莉·韦弗
is Egan's girlfriend, Holly Weaver.
可惜 没有俄亥俄州的逮捕令
Unfortunately, when the Ohio warrant vanished,
我们就没有了对付她的筹码
our leverage against her went with it.
你见识过她的 格雷格 你知道她不会指证的
You saw her, Greg. You know she won't flip.
我还知道你依旧在与她联♥系♥
I also know you're still talking to her.
你也听到谢皮西的话了
You heard Schepisi.
只有霍莉能提供我们想要的
Only Holly can get us what we need.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
很好 我去盯着伊根
Good. I'll stay on Egan.
谁说的准 说不定他会疏忽呢
Who knows? Maybe he'll slip up.
霍莉·伊丽莎白·韦弗
Holly Elizabeth Weaver.
年龄25 眼睛...蓝色
Age is 25. Eyes... blue.
头发红色
Hair is red.
她是否持有武器很危险
Is she considered to be armed or dangerous?
不 并未携带武器 -好的
No, not armed. - Good.
并不危险 除了她的嘴以外
Not dangerous, if you don't count her mouth.
咦 我们不是之前找过这个女孩吗
Hey, didn't we look for this girl before?
我申请过对她手♥机♥的追踪
I requested a trace on her cell.
没错 那东西估计早在某个垃圾桶里了
Right. It was in a garbage can somewhere.
你觉得这个女孩还活着吗
And you think this girl's still alive?
我收到线报说她出城了
I got information that she left town.
如果她还活着 我们就能找到她
If she is out there, we will find her.
我们一有消息就打我电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get anything.
没问题
You got it.
待在车里 肖恩
Stay in the car, Shawn.
终于见到您了
Finally get to meet the man.
他把一切都让你接管了 是吗 -对
He left you in charge, right? - Yeah.
很好 我要尽早拿到那笔钱
Good. I'm gonna need that money sooner than later.
能搞定吗 -擦
You can handle that? - Shit.
会把我搞到破产 不过你是老大
Gonna leave me broker than a motherfucker, but you the boss.
我们听你的
We play by your rule.
我们走走吧 你怎么认识老K的
Let's walk, man. How you know Special K?
我还在里面的时候就认识他了
I met him on the inside.
他是元老 你明白我说什么吧
He was an old head, you know what I mean?
不跟我们这些年轻的在一块儿混
Kept his distance from us youngsters,
但是我被偷袭的时候...
but when I got jumped...
那老伙计就正好在那儿
That motherfucker was right there, man.
他救了你
He saved your life.
他说你们以前都是在街头混混
He said y'all ran the streets together, though.
你没呆多长时间 就抽身了
You didn't stay long. You got out.
你想脱离帮派生活
You want to get out of the hood?
要我说 谁不想呢
I mean, doesn't everybody?
卡南不想
Not Kanan.
给他找个工作 他会说“不用了 谢谢”
Offered him a job. He said, "No, thanks."
又回到他们的街头上
Went right back to them streets.
有些人就这样 你懂的
Some people, you know,
只相信他们所看见的
only believe in what they can see.
我能看见你
I can see you,
你也在也不被认为是从这儿出去的了
and you ain't from here no more.
我有个小女儿
I got a little girl, you know.
如果能让她长大后
Would be good if she grew up
再也不记得曾在这里生活过就好了
and didn't remember living here at all.
你很有野心
You got ambition.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
喂 塔莎 怎么了
Hey, Tasha. What's up?
肖恩 你是一个人吗 是的 这会儿是 怎么了
Shawn, are you alone? - Yeah, for a minute. Why?
我要知道那个女人有没有来过我家
I need to know if that woman has ever been in the house.
安吉拉 没有 我从没送她去过那儿
Angela? Nah, I never took her there.
慢着 她坐过那车
Wait. She's been in the car?
你是说卡南不会教给我 如何脱离帮派生活
I guess you saying Kanan can't teach me how to get out the hood.
我是说他信任你 所以他会把你留在身边
I'm saying he trusts you, so he'll keep you close,
告诉你他所想的一切
tell you everything he's thinking.
不会
Nah.
他不会告诉我一切的
He don't tell me everything.
他有别人
He got somebody else for that.
好吧 就那么说定了
All right, bet.
你回来的时候我会把钱给你
I'm gonna get you your money when you come back.
幸会
A pleasure.
你有没有过把她自己单独留在车里
Have you ever left her alone in the car?
没有 怎么了 -你确定吗
No. Why? - Are you sure?
我知道幽灵让你开车带她到处转
I know Ghost had you driving her around everywhere.
见鬼 我得挂了
Shit, I gotta go.
好吧 等你送完幽灵去夜♥总♥会♥后
Okay, well, I need you to bring that car by here
马上把车开到这儿来
as soon as you take Ghost to Truth.
好的 我会的
Yeah, okay. I will.
现在去夜♥总♥会♥吗 幽灵叔
Going to the club now, Uncle G?
房♥子基本检查完了
We're almost done with the house.
几乎没什么问题
Looking clean.
没有窃听器或者监听设备
No bugs or listening devices.
好的...
Well, um...
你们去喝点咖啡
maybe you guys can go grab some coffee
然后再回来 因为我还需要你们再检查一下另外一个地方
and come back, because there's one other place I need you to check.
好的 伙计们
Sure. Guys.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
又是这个婊♥子♥
This fucking bitch again.
嘿 我觉着那边那个车
Hey, yo, I think that car over there
已经开过去两次了
has driven by twice already.
蓝色那辆 -没错
The blue one? - Yeah.
一个老太太开着的那辆
With the old lady driving?
拜托 伙计 你自己吓自己
Come on, dawg. You tripping.
放轻松
Relax.
好吧 好饱 你说得没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're right.
我这辈子从来没处理过这么多钱
I ain't never processed this much money in my life,
现在他们打算转移它
and now they want to move it?
这么做有点太胆大了
It's just been a little wild.
还是闭嘴吧
Keep your mouth shut, though.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表