剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
这种大案一定要保证无懈可击
With a case this big, gotta make sure we're firm on all points.
将对方围剿才行
Wanna box them in.
我们已知伊根占有大量现金
We have Egan in possession of a large amount of cash
并有意将这些资产和组织的头目交换
with intent to exchange those funds with a known cartel leader,
而这个头目拥有大量没有执照的枪火
who, by the way, was in possession of numerous unlicensed firearms.
你说这样他们怎么突破重围
Tell me, how are they gonna get out of that box?
你怎么知道他们会到场
How did you know they were going to be there?
几天前我用不正规手段
I had an unofficial tail put on Egan a couple of days ago.
装了一个副机 追踪他到了会面的地点
Set it up through Vice, tracked him to the location.
我知道我本该告诉你的
I should've said something, I know.
我实在不喜欢有人在我背后搞这些事
Can't say I like things going on behind my back,
但已经到这个地步了
but we're here now.
改天请你喝酒
I owe you a drink. My treat.
你很紧张吗
You nervous?
万事俱备
Ready.
伊根罪有应得
Egan's gonna get what he deserves.
但愿吧
Hope so.
我听到你和迈克说的了
You know, I heard what you said to Mike.
你我都很清楚根本就没有什么定位装置
You and I both know there wasn't a tail.
我知道 你从小和詹姆斯·圣帕特里克一起长大
I know you grew up with James St. Patrick,
但他有必要挺身而出了
but he's gonna have to come forward.
不论是敌是友 他都来举证伊根
Friends or not, he's gonna have to make a statement, testify against Egan.
到时候你就要解释
And you're gonna have to explain
你是如何找到洛沃斯会面的地点
how you found the location of the Lobos meet.
如果是他告诉你的
And if he's the answer,
你就要带着他去见迈克
you're gonna have to bring him in to Mike.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你换了手♥机♥号♥码
You changed your cell.
为什么
Why?
因为我的号♥码 当时可能会落入不法分子手中
Well, because my number has a tendency to get into the wrong hands.
你把汤米逮捕了
So you arrested Tommy?
看来你对他的猜测 一直都是对的
Guess you were right about him all along.
特工们闯进酒店房♥间的时候
He was standing in a hotel room
他和费利佩·洛沃斯在一起
with Felipe Lobos when the agents walked in.
洛沃斯也被你逮捕了
You got Lobos, too?
所以你现在用不到汤米了
Hmm. So you don't need Tommy now.
你原来说 你真正要找的不是汤米
You told me it wasn't really Tommy you were after.
但汤米是和洛沃斯一起被逮捕的
But Tommy was arrested with Lobos and guns and a lot of money.
你能帮帮他吗
Can you help him?
在这个时候 能帮汤米脱身的唯一办法
The only way out of this for Tommy at this point
就是举证洛沃斯
is to testify against Lobos.
这不可能啊
Well, that's not gonna happen.
汤米不可能告发洛沃斯
Tommy won't snitch on Lobos,
所以还得想别的办法 安琪
so there's gotta be another way, Ange.
亲爱的 我们是同一个社区长大的
Baby, you're from the same neighborhood.
出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 违背了我们所有的信条
It violates everything we believe in to betray a friend.
你知道的
You know that.
来
Hey, come here.
你得想想什么才是最重要的
You gotta consider what matters to you most.
懂吗 亲爱的
You know, babe?
′之后你才能作出决定
And then you can make a decision
去对抗你之前所知的那些规则
that goes against every rule you know.
但你最好三思而行
But you better consider carefully.
我会想想我能为他做什么
I'll think about what I can do for him.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
要干掉幽灵那样的人物 一定要精准
You try and clip a nigga like Ghost, you gotta be precise.
一击中要害 听到了吗
On point, you hear me?
这不是他第一次挨枪子了
This ain't his first time at the wrong end of the gun.
今晚把这个装在枪上
Put this on the gun tonight.
把它装在枪口上
It goes in the front.
记着 在你行动之前 一定要给我打个电♥话♥
Look, before the actual meeting and shit like that,
响两声就挂 提示我开始行动了 明白吗
just hit me right quick, one, two, let me know we in motion, all right?
好的 那然后呢
All right. And then what?
你上车以后 就像往常一样开车
When you get in the car, you do what you normally do... drive.
明白吗 你得让他放松警惕
All right? You want him to relax.
不要说话 不要慌 把收音机打开
Don't talk, don't bullshit, turn the radio on.
随便调个那黑鬼喜欢的节目就行
Play whatever the fuck the nigga like.
车玻璃是有色的吧
You got tints on that truck, right?
是啊 没人能看见里面
Yeah. No one can see inside.
20号♥街西 那里有个小巷
Look, there's an alley in the West 20s.
离他的夜♥总♥会♥ 也就几分钟的车程
It's about a couple minutes away from his club.
小巷是个死胡同 直通一个车♥库♥
It ends in a garage, dead end.
没有人会在那里
Nobody'll be back there.
你开进那个小巷 转身开枪
You get to the alley, simple and plain...
就这么简单
you turn around and you shoot him.
光天化日之下吗
In broad daylight?
你刚才不是说车玻璃是有色的嘛
You just said the truck got tints on it.
没有人会注意枪口闪光的 -好吧
Ain't nobody gonna see the muzzle flash. - Right.
完事之后 你把车开到仓库里去
After you do it, you got a short ride over to this warehouse.
离这里不远的
It's not too far from here, all right?
把地址给他
Give him the address.
我们会从那里接手 一旦你升枪打了他
We'll take it from there. Once you shoot him,
他就会极力挣扎 努力的想喘气
he's gonna be suckin' wind and shit tryin' to get air.
目光迷离 嘴唇苍白
Eyes glazed, mouth like a fuckin' fish.
你应付得了吗
Can you handle that?
我当然应付得了
Yeah, I can handle it.
载着一具死尸 从曼哈顿开车到皇后区
It's gonna be a long car ride with a dead body
路程还是蛮远的
from Manhattan to Queens, man.
别给条子机会让你靠边停车
Don't get pulled over.
不要出错 不要闯红灯 小子
Don't trip and miss a stoplight, motherfucker.
我不会的
I won't.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
你要是不想做的话 现在就告诉我
If you don't want to do it, let me know now.
我做
I'm in.
我说了我加入的 我是认真的 -很好
I said I'm in, I meant it. - All right.
我看你床上的功夫已经退步
I guess that dick ain't what it used to be.
塔莎 你干嘛啊 -她赢了
Tash, what the fuck? - She beat you.
我告诉你的 去上她 控制她的心智
I told you to keep fucking her to control her mind
可她还是赢了你 -你声音小点
and she beat you anyway. - Lower your voice.
汤米进了监狱
Tommy's in fucking jail.
我们马上要失去一切了
We're about to lose everything
就因为安吉拉这点比你聪明
because Angela was smarter than you.
淡定 淡定
Slow down.
一切尽在掌控之中
Got the whole thing under control.
一切在你掌控之中吗 -是的
You got the whole thing under control? - Yes.
这就是你告诉我的计划
Is this the plan you told me about?
你怎么没告诉我...你要把汤米当替罪羊弄进监狱这一段
You left out the part where Tommy's in jail and you're not.
这是像对付卡南那样故技重施 是吧
This is just like Kanan all over again, huh?
我不想和你在这里吵
I'm not doing this shit here.
你之所以不想告诉我
Except you didn't want to tell me
是因为你知道我不会帮你出♥卖♥♥♥汤米
because you knew that I wouldn't help you sell Tommy out.
这就是为什么让我救那联邦婊♥子♥吗
This why I saved the fed bitch's life? So she could arrest Tommy?
根本不是这样的 T 好吗
It's not like that at all, T, okay?
我不会这样对汤米的
I would never do Tommy that way.
是吗 原来的那个幽灵确实不会这样做
Yeah, and you know what? The old Ghost wouldn't.
可你知道吗 我都不认识你了
But you know what? I don't know you.
你根本就不是我当初嫁的那个男人了
You are not the man I married, not by a long shot.
我没有变啊
I haven't changed.
汤米的事我会摆平的 一切都会好起来的
I'm taking care of Tommy and it's all gonna work out.
他要是在那里头发生了什么
If something happens to him on the inside,
要是他被定罪了
or if... if he gets convicted...
这都不会发生的
It's not going to happen!
哼 -我他妈的都说了 我会摆平的
Mm. - I fuckin' said I got it.
你这是在玩火啊 幽灵
You're playing with fire, Ghost.
你最好能确定别把我们都烧了
You just better make sure we don't all get burned.
伊根
Egan.
你搞砸了我的保释听证
You fucked up my bail hearing.
我根本就赢不了啊
Come on, even I couldn't win that one.
你可是当场被抓
You were caught red-handed.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表