剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
更大的折扣
than we have previously discussed.
百分之三十五
35%.
直接交易
Mm-mmm, straight up deal.
纯货 随你怎么切割
Pure product. You cut it as many ways as you like.
百分之二十五 按季度 这是我们的最大极限
25%, straight quarters. The best we can offer.
我相信你
I believe in you.
但祖先说我能做的更好
But the ancestors say I can do better.
好啊 幽灵 是不是连照明开支都要削减了
Great. Ghost, you want a cut on the fucking lights now?
祖先说你会回来的
The ancestors say you will be back.
我们付不起 - 对呀 当然了
We can't afford it. - Yeah, no shit.
我去联♥系♥下塞尔维亚人
I'll hit up the Serb.
小子 你站姿太滑稽了
You're standing funny, man.
我在一英里外就能看出你身上有枪
I can tell you packing from a mile away.
好吧 我还不习惯配枪
Yeah, well, I ain't used to it yet.
我要你带我去你幽灵叔家
I need you to take me to your Uncle G house.
好啊 假装你还没出来真是太讨厌了
Good. 'Cause I'm sick of pretending that you ain't out.
你还有更多要装的
You got some more pretending to do.
不能让幽灵知道我早就出来了
Ghost can't know I've been out.
我的事一点都不能告诉他 好吗
Can't know nothing you know about me, a'ight?
好的 知道了
Yeah, I know.
你保管好武器
You secure that weapon.
布雷斯:美国橄榄球员 曾走火误伤自己
别擦枪走火打着自己 Make sure you don't Plaxico yourself,
把那玩意放下然后赶紧滚
drop the shit and get shot out here.
你兄弟怎么样了
So how's your boy doing?
汤米把霍莉带回自己家了
Ugh. Tommy moved Holly into his place.
汤米变保姆了
Tommy playing nursemaid?
真是始料未及
I never thought I'd see that.
更糟的是这个傻小子
And what's worse is this fool
跟那姑娘说了我们做的生意
told this girl about our business.
她直呼我幽灵
She called me Ghost.
标准的婊♥子♥
That basic bitch.
汤米 就是拎不清交往的度
You know, Tommy's a fool for gapping off.
你得看住她 T 保证她的安全
We got to control her, T. You know, keep her safe.
让她感觉自己融入进来
Make her feel like she's on the inside,
如果有什么问题能找我们帮忙
like she can turn to us if something goes wrong.
有其他事我会告诉你的
I'm gonna tell you something else.
我直接告诉她 她是不会信的
She ain't gonna buy it from me.
没问题 我会和她谈
All right. I'll talk to her.
谢了 T
Thanks, T.
你好吗 幽灵叔
What's up, Uncle G?
肖恩 什么事
Shawn, what up?
嘿 - 你好吗 G 咱们亲人团聚啦
Hey. - What's up, G? Family back in the house.
什么情况
What the hell?
他♥娘♥的♥卡南·斯塔克居然站在我客厅里
Kanan motherfucking Stark in my goddamn living room.
你是越狱出来了 - 没有 老兄
What you do, break out? - Nah, man.
我可是合法出狱啊 事情都解决了
I walked out legal. All done.
我以为你还有一年刑期呢
I thought you had a year left.
我表现良好呗 - 表现良好
Good behavior. - Good behavior?
塔莎 我眼没花吧 - 没有
Tasha, am I seeing things? - Mm-mmm.
简直不敢相信 你在我面前
I can't believe you here.
我也觉得不可思议 G 十年可不短啊
Me either, G. 10 years is a long time.
见到你太棒了 卡南
It's good to see you, Kanan.
他看上去很不错吧 - 你一点都没变
Don't he look good? - You haven't changed at all.
嗨 你变化不小
Hi. You did.
我进去的时候你还是个小孩呢
You were just a little kid when I went in.
现在都出落得前♥凸♥后♥翘♥了
Look like you filled out in all the right places.
嘿 老兄 - 不好意思 G
Hey, man. - My bad, G.
我有阵子没怎么见过女人了
I ain't been around a lot of women in a while.
真是个色鬼 肖恩
It's all hood, man. Shawn,
你怎么没告诉我们你老爸要出来
why didn't you tell us your pops was getting out?
我也不知情 - 我没提前通知他
I didn't know. - I didn't give him no warning.
我自己也是昨天才知道的
They just told me yesterday.
你要不要... 你要不要睡一觉
You want to, you know... You want to crash?
或者暂时住下来 尽管跟我说 兄弟
You need a place to stay? We got you, man.
我们空房♥多得是 - 不用了 老兄
We got plenty of room. - I'm good, man.
我在里边的时候 你就帮了不少忙了
You did enough for me on the inside.
我只想找机会报答你
I just hope I get a chance to pay you back.
别这样 举手之劳而已
Come on, least I could do.
我靠
Damn.
你们真是过上了乔治和薇兹一样的生活
Y'all living like George and Weezie for real. 情景喜剧 杰佛逊一家 事业成功的洗衣店老板
你们真是过上了乔治和薇兹一样的生活
Y'all living like George and Weezie for real.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
不行 你干什么...
Mm-mmm, no. What... ?
你早该猜到他会这样
You knew he was gonna do it.
没错 - 我靠
Mm-hmm. - Damn.
相比于跟我在街头混
Y'all did better without me
没有我 你们反而混得更好
than y'all would have did with me on the street.
我希望塔莎能赶快弄点吃的
I hope Tasha hurry up with that grub, man.
我知道 她一生气起来就不像个人 对吧
I know she burn like a motherfucker, right?
得了吧 老兄 你明知道她是懂你的
Come on, man, you know she got you.
至少她还能煮饭 我够幸运了 K
You remember she can cook? I'm a lucky man, K.
你的确幸运 那天酒吧里出的事
You are. Shawn told me about that shit
肖恩跟我说了
that went on at the club the other night.
弄不好你当时就死了
You could be a dead man.
对 那是够糟心的 是吧 - 没错
Yeah, that's some shit, ain't it? - Yeah.
最闹心的事是打手来之前
And the fucked-up thing is Rolla was already dead
罗拉就死了
before the hitter showed.
让我怀疑
It makes me wonder
到底派人来打我的是不是罗拉
whether Rolla even ordered the hit, man.
这是废话
That's bullshit.
他可能在中枪之前
He could have ordered that call
就下过命令了
before he took the bullet.
我也不知道
I don't know, man.
为什么你看上去这么惊讶呢
Man, why you acting like you so surprised, man?
是你一手扶持的罗拉
You raised Rolla.
他的一举一动都听从你的命令
You wrote the blueprint for his moves, man.
他怎么会不想干掉压制他的人呢
Why wouldn't he want to take out the boss?
这跟你当初对布雷兹做的一样
It's the same shit you did to Breeze.
难道住在宽敞豪华的顶层公♥寓♥里
Living large up in this penthouse
让你失去思考能力了 伙计
done made you lose your mind or some shit, man?
得了吧 老兄 江湖上从来没有真正的朋友
Come on, man, ain't no friends out here on these streets.
黑佬急于抢到下一单生意
Niggas is hungry looking for their next meal.
他们想从你这里抢
They wanna take it from you.
他们都是这样的 包括罗拉
All of them. Rolla, too.
如果一个黑人想从你这 拿回他的东西
You know when a nigga wants something a nigga got,
他就会希望你死
that nigga want you dead.
你是在担心打手又来找你吗
You worried about that hitter coming back?
那样我可以打几个电♥话♥问问 我有些人脉
'Cause I can make a few calls. I got some connects.
我们会找到那婊♥子♥的
We'll find the bitch, man.
不必了 我已经在处理了
No, I already covered it.
我已经让人出去找她了 K
You know, got somebody out there looking for her, K.
好吧 我就在这
All right, well, I'm here.
有任何需要尽管提 - 我很感激 老兄
Just say the word. - I appreciate it, man.
你给我账上的那些钱
All that money you put on my books,
让我觉得欠你很多
I feel like I owe you, man.
别这样 老兄 我都说了
Come on, man, I already told you.
只是举手之劳
It's the least I could do.
我听说了 - 哦 兄弟
I heard the fucking news. - Oh, man.
欢迎回来 兄弟 - 瞧瞧这个黑鬼
Welcome back, bro. - Look at this nigga.
瞧瞧这是谁啊 混小子
Shit, look who it is, motherfucker.
我擦 你看上去很精神啊 K
Damn, you look good, K.
你这家伙都长这么高了
Your cracker ass got big as shit.
我发育晚 - 你还是个疯子
I'm a late bloomer. - You still crazy?
你最好相信我 混球
You better believe it, motherfucker.
瞧瞧 - 生意怎么样
Look at this. - How's business?
不太好 我们跟街头摇滚杀手帮有点纠纷
It's not so good. We got some problems with the RSK.
我说 以后有的是时间说生意的事
Hey, man, we can talk about business anytime,
行吗 K刚刚出来
all right? K just got out, man.
我们得高调招待他 是吧
We got to take care of him high style, right?
得给他办个聚会
We gonna throw him a party.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表