剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
无聊的时候我们就约炮呗
We fuck sometimes when we get bored.
嗯 那你们交往多久了
Hmm, and how long you and Egan been an item?
哟 还交往呢
Oh, an item.
你是我妈呀
What are you, my mom?
好吧 你们俩作炮♥友♥多久了
Fine, how long have you been fucking?
也就几个月吧 没多久
Couple months maybe. Not long.
那你们在一起的这几个月里
Okay, so in the couple months you've been together,
你有没有看见过他和你不认识的人
you ever see him speaking privately with people
私下里说话
that you don't recognize?
什么我不认识的人 我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean by people I don't recognize.
要知道 我们在一起的时候 都是没有旁人的
See, usually when we hang out, we hang out alone.
我不认识他的朋友
I don't know his friends.
那他的公♥寓♥呢
What about in his apartment?
你看到过什么不寻常的东西吗
You ever see anything out of the ordinary?
任何他解释不清来源的东西
Anything he couldn't explain?
我不乱问问题
I don't ask a lot of questions.
你看到过他拥有大量
You ever see him in possession of large amounts of cash
无法解释来源的现金吗
he couldn't account for?
没有 -可♥卡♥因♥
No. - Cocaine?
这他有过哦
He had some once.
那晚上爽爆了
It was a really fun night.
你看见过他有枪吗
You ever see him with a gun?
没有
No.
我不知道你这是唱哪出
I don't know where this is all coming from,
不过你全搞错了
but you've got your facts all wrong.
汤米不是简单的人 但也绝对不是你想的那样
Tommy's a lot of things, but nothing like what you're asking about.
那我要是告诉你
So what would you say if I told you
托马斯·帕特里克·伊根
Thomas Patrick Egan
是一个厉害的大毒枭呢
is a major narcotics trafficker?
你脑子有病吧
You're out of your mind.
汤米是毒贩
Tommy, a drug dealer?
才怪 这不可能
Yeah, no. No fucking way.
你确定吗
Are you 100% sure?
要知道 你的自♥由♥可是与此息息相关啊
I mean, it's not like your freedom depends on it.
那我要是问你他现在在哪里 在做什么的话
So if I asked you where he was and what he was doing right now,
你能绝对保证不会有非法勾当
you'd know with absolute certainty it wouldn't be anything illegal?
我怎么会知道他现在在干什么
How would I know what he's doing right now?
那让你打个电♥话♥应该没问题吧
So you wouldn't have a problem giving him a call, then?
问问他现在和谁在一起
Ask him who he's hanging out with?
其实也不是非打不可 你可以什么都不用做的
You don't have to call. You don't have to do anything.
我只是觉得给他打电♥话♥
I just figure calling him
要比我打给俄亥俄告诉他们你在这
would be a lot easier than me calling Ohio
要容易得多
and telling them where you are.
噢 开免提
Ah, put it on speaker.
你已拨通电♥话♥语♥音♥信箱
You have reached the voice mailbox
917-555-0101.
of 917-555-0101.
狗屎运
Lucky break.
她害怕他会接
She was afraid he'd pick up.
她肯定知道什么
She knows something.
萨克斯会让她开口的
Saxe will get it out of her.
我不觉得
I don't know.
如果汤米告诉她任何生意上的事情
If Tommy told her anything about his business,
只要是真的 那就说明他们不只是炮♥友♥了
anything real, that means it's not just about a fuck.
他是不可能蠢到相信这种信息
He wouldn't trust that kind of information with some piece of ass.
好吧 听起来是个好消息
Well, that sounds like good news.
如果她跟他关系不一般 她知道的也会更多
If she's in deep, she knows more.
她垮掉了 我们就能更快抓住伊根
She cracks, we get Egan faster.
若他们关系很亲密 我们是套不到任何信息的
If she's in deep enough, we're not gonna get anything.
当你真的爱一个人的时候 无论他做了什么
When you really love a guy, you stand by him,
你都会站在他那边
no matter what he's done.
如果霍莉真的爱汤米
If Holly really loves Tommy,
她一个字都不会说的
she's not gonna say a word.
千里迢迢来这儿只是专注打高尔夫球
Seems a waste of a beautiful view
可是有点浪费了这里的好景致啊
to come all the way out here just to be focused on your balls.
你上过高尔夫课吗 詹姆斯
Have you ever taken a lesson, James?
如果没有 你应该好好学一下
If you haven't, you should.
大买♥♥卖♥♥通常都是在高尔夫球课上谈成的
The biggest deals in business are often made on a golf course.
我不想你错此良机
I wouldn't want you to miss out on that.
所以是什么风把你吹来了
So, to what do I owe the honor?
你不是该沉浸在夜♥总♥会♥成功的喜悦里么
Shouldn't you be at Truth basking in the club's success?
我看了报道 西蒙 撰稿人似乎是爱上你了
I read the article, Simon. The Post seems to be in love with you.
事实上 如果我不曾了解
In fact, if I didn't know any better,
我会说西蒙 斯特恩及合作人
I would say Simon Stern and Associates
做的真棒
is doing very well.
这就是生意场 詹姆斯
It's how the business works, James.
当我们办过你那么成功的派对时
When we have a great night like you had,
我们会想尽快打开他的知名度
we like the world to know as quickly as possible.
对于我们用你的功绩去吹擂 希望你能谅解
Forgive me for wanting to brag on your exploits.
文章完全没有提到我的名字
My name wasn't mentioned anywhere in the article.
这就是真理 对吗
You're Truth, right?
而派对办的非常成功
And the party was a success.
越来越多的人会谈论真理
More people will talk about Truth.
越来越多的人会想去那里
More people will want to get in.
更多人就是更多收益
More people equals more profit.
所以从我的角度来说
So from where I stand,
你离想要的东西又近了一步
you're one step closer to getting what you want.
听着 我和几个朋友们有一个小派对
Look, a few friends of mine are getting together for a party.
都是层层选拔过的人
A select group.
资金雄厚的销金主
Big spenders with big pockets.
我想让你也来 就好好玩一下
I want you to come and just enjoy yourself.
也当做是一个给Vibe派对注入生机的感谢
Consider it a thank you for breathing life into the Vibe party.
你要打一杆么
Would you like to take swing?
哟 老兄 这可不是苹果蜂餐厅
Yo, this ain't Applebee's, homie.
是 我能看的出来 因为你没穿围裙嘛
Yeah, I figured that once I saw you didn't have your apron on.
哟 我知道你不会回去那儿当厨子了
Yo, I know you ain't back there cooking.
怎么了 -你好
What's up, kid? - Hey.
你好么 T
What's good, T?
其实我在找我们的卡南
Actually, I'm looking for our boy Kanan.
来收账 他在这一带吗
Time to pay the piper. He around?
不 不 不 他不在这里
No, no, no. He ain't here.
但是我们有你要的东西
But we got what you need.
哟 别直接给我 我不经手的
Yo, not to me directly. I'm hands-off.
我们是有一套系统的 现金转到我城另一端的兄弟那边
There's a system. Cash goes to my dude across town.
噢 好吧 想想也是 好吧 我们会搞清应该怎样
Oh, okay, okay, bet. All right, we'll get right on that.
还有什么其他事情需要我们办的吗 我们一定百分百尽力
Is there anything else y'all need from us? We down 100%, man.
什么事都好 跟我说一声就行
Anything at all. Just let me know.
没有 但是我很喜欢你的许诺
No, but I like the commitment.
卡南知道怎么交货 -好的
Kanan knows how to pick 'em. - Gotcha.
记得下次看到卡南的时候让他来找我
Just tell Kanan to hit me next time you see him.
好吗 -知道了
All right? - Got you.
哟 我还要再去忙 你们这有玉米饼吗
Yo, I got to dip out. Got any hush puppies in this place?
我们这里的最好吃了 -啊 是吗
We got the best in the city, man. - Ah, yeah.
太好了 因为我饿得跟个孙子一样
Good, 'cause I'm hungrier than a motherfucker.
去联♥系♥那边 好嘛 -我知道了
Hook that up, all right? - I got you, man.
你好 -嗨
Hello. - Hi.
这是什么
What's this?
考勤卡
Timecard.
Kantos wanted me 坎托斯让我告诉你 他要你也填一个
Kantos wanted me to let you know that he needed one from you, too.
还说 在他办公室
Says they're up in his office.
你知道嘛 这地方不如你当老板时了
You know, this place was better when you were the boss.
这不对劲
This can't be right.
打扰一下 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Excuse me, James St. Patrick?
有什么事情吗
How can I help you?
我是联邦调查局特别调查员格雷格·诺克斯
Special Agent Greg Knox, FBI.
希望能打扰你一点时间
I was hoping I could have a moment of your time.
联邦调查局的 当然没问题 请坐
FBI? Of course. Please, sit.
吭吭...
Ahem.
你的夜♥总♥会♥真不错
Great club you got out there.
谢谢 我会把您加入参加名单的.
Thank you. I'll put you on the list.
如果你有女朋友的话 有空可以带她一起来
Maybe you can bring your girlfriend by sometime if you have one.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表