剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
不能告诉她是谋杀
She can't know it was a hit.
嗯 我不会多嘴的
Yeah, I wouldn't tell her nothing.
你确定
You sure about that?
她叫我幽灵了 汤米
She called me Ghost, Tommy.
她听谁说的 汤米
Where'd she get that from, Tommy?
兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛多嘴
What the fuck is that, man?
你为什么要跟她提我们的事
How could you say anything about our business?
你脑子进水了吗
What the hell were you thinking?
我们都认识二十五年了
I've known you 25 fucking years.
你从未跟别人说过我们的事情
You ain't never put our business in the street.
霍莉才不是他妈的别人
Holly ain't the fucking street.
霍莉看着我
Holly looked me in my face.
在到处是人的夜♥总♥会♥里叫我幽灵
She called me Ghost in a club full of people.
她满不在乎 汤米 这还不是威胁
She didn't give a fuck. That ain't street, Tommy?
好吧 我错了 但我能管好我的女人
Okay, I fucked up. But I can handle my woman.
就像你管安琪那样
Just like you can handle Angie.
汤米 我认识安琪二十年了
Tommy, I've known Angie for 20 years.
相比起来 你们俩认识好像才半分钟
You've known this girl 30 seconds compared to that.
我很了解她 - 那就了解下这个事实
I know her well enough. - Then know this well enough.
她跟我说漏嘴 汤米
She opened her mouth to me, Tommy,
就会和别人说漏嘴
she'll open her mouth to somebody else.
要是跟错误的人说了错误的话
She says the wrong thing to the wrong person,
就会引火上身 你自己考虑考虑 兄弟
she gets hurt. You do the math, brother.
知道了 我听你的
I get it. I got you.
嗨
Hey.
感觉好些了吗
How you doing?
交给我吧 你可以走了
I got it. Beat it.
这就是阿尼巴尔
So here's Anibal.
泰诺人兄弟的老大 身亡
Primera of the Hermanos Tainos. Dead.
这个是比沃拉·鲁伊斯 被刺伤流血不止
Here's Vibora Ruiz, stabbed and left to bleed out.
他活下来了 但这家伙
He survived. But this guy,
罗拉 街头摇滚杀手帮的头目
Rolla, head of the Rock Street Killers,
被蓄意并残忍♥地枪杀
was gunned down in cold blood.
所以你的意思就是
And your working theory was that
洛沃斯的纽约经销商在清理门户
Lobos' New York distro was cleaning house?
差不多
Something like that.
但诺马谋杀案似乎不怎么符合逻辑趋势
But the Nomar murder seems off-trend somehow.
我还没有完全确信
I'm not totally convinced that
诺马·阿奇斯罗被杀与此案有关联
the Nomar Arcielo kill was part of the pattern here.
我知道安吉拉·巴尔德斯是这么想的
I know Angela Valdes thought so.
反正我是很难相信
It was hard for me to believe.
同意 这边是三个受害家庭
Agreed. Here are three broken families.
这样的死亡激起了这些人复仇的心理
Deaths like these make people want revenge.
他们要发声
Make them want to talk.
丘达布斯 街头摇滚帮的新头目
QDubs, the new head of Rock Street,
在纽约警♥察♥局的质询下没透露半点情报
was questioned by NYPD. Didn't say a word.
鲁伊斯是个老古董 知道的更多
Ruiz is old school. Knows better.
所以我觉得我们应该试试他
I was thinking we should try him.
根据纽约警♥察♥局帮派管理小组的情报
According to NYPD gang squad,
迭戈·马丁内斯
this man Diego Martinez,
这个人在道上的名叫克里斯托瓦尔
who goes by the street name Cristobal,
现在是泰诺人的新头目
is the new head of the Tainos.
我想他应该有话说
I'm thinking he might have something to say.
如果我们通过逮捕他来恐吓克里斯托瓦尔
If we spook Cristobal by bringing him in,
不会对我们不利吧
doesn't that work against us?
要是洛沃斯得到消息
If Lobos gets wind,
他可能会灭掉所有目击证人
he could just eliminate all these witnesses
那我们就无路可走了
and then we'll have nowhere to go.
我们在洛杉矶的调查已经证明了
Our investigation in LA proved that
洛沃斯知道我们在查他
Lobos knows we're after him.
他也还照干不误
Still got to do business.
好啦 库珀 看你的了
Okay, Coop, it's your show.
诺克斯 去抓克里斯托瓦尔
Knox, go get Cristobal.
我确定没人跟踪我
I made sure nobody followed me.
他的死是我的错
It's my fault he's dead.
你又没拿刀杀人
You didn't hold the knife.
你认为把杀死诺马的人送进监狱
Do you think putting the man who killed Nomar in prison
会让你心安吗
would make you feel better?
是你要让杀死诺马的凶手
Knowing that you made Nomar's killer
为他的所作所为付出代价
pay for what he did.
还需要咖啡吗
Need more coffee here?
谢谢
Thank you.
不是
No.
我能让杀死诺马的凶手这辈子都呆在监狱里
I can put Nomar's killer in jail for the rest of his life
只要你肯帮我
if you help me.
我做不到
I can't.
你的意思是你父亲指使的这一切吗
You mean because your father ordered it?
我不想逮捕你父亲
I don't want your dad.
我要逮捕的是捅死诺马的那个人
I want the man who stabbed Nomar.
他在诺马死前的几周内
He would have visited your father a few times
几次拜访过你父亲
in the weeks before Nomar's death.
是你父亲看重的人
Someone your father thought was important.
诺马试着帮我完成这幅画像 伊莎贝尔
Nomar tried to help me with this drawing, Isabel.
你不想结束他开始的这一切吗
Don't you want to finish what he started?
慢点 亲爱的 - 我没事 没事
Take it slow, baby. - I'm fine. I'm fine.
我知道你没事 那也慢慢来
Take it slow. I know you're fine.
好的 就扶你到这了
All right, I'm gonna put you here.
很好 坐吧 小心点
All right, sit down, be careful.
霍莉 你还需要那个的
Holly, you need that thing.
好吧 真犟
Okay, tough guy.
你干什么
What are you doing?
亲爱的 止痛片不能
Baby, you shouldn't be drinking
和酒一起喝的
wine with the painkillers.
你真逗
That's funny coming from you.
一颗子弹 一点酒 一片药
It's gonna take a lot more than a bullet,
可没那么容易打倒我
a few drinks, and a pill to take me down.
霍莉 我要和你说点事
Holly, something I need to talk to you about.
汤米 怎么了
What is it, Tommy?
待会再说吧
It can wait.
和你在一起真好
It's nice to be here with you.
醒来的时候没看见你
When I woke up, I was scared.
可吓坏我了
I didn't see you.
我不会再让任何人伤害你了
I'll never let anybody hurt you again.
听见了吗
You hear me?
我发誓 我向你保证
I swear. I promise you that.
以后不会了
Never.
谁要是敢哪怕只是想想 我也要杀了他
I'll fucking kill anybody who even thinks about it.
当我听见你...
When I heard about you getting...
受伤 我整个人都疯掉了
hurt, I went crazy like a motherfucker.
一切都来得太突然
It all went down so fast.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
一个操蛋的疯女人进了夜♥总♥会♥
Some fucking loser crazy chick got in the club.
嗨高了就乱开枪
Drugged up. Took some shots.
找人帮她付钱
Wanted someone to pay for her
以免她上黑名单之类的
not being on the list or some shit like that.
抱歉
Sorry.
靠
Oh, fuck.
我得走了 亲爱的
I got to do a run, babe.
泽西岛那边有点事
Out in Jersey.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
领主和我说了 幽灵
The Loa speak to me, Fantome.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
别说海地语了
Stop speaking Haitian.
你的领主怎么提点你的
How does your Loa consult you?
他说树杈上有很多鸟
They say there are many birds on the branches
而我在地上挨饿
and I am left to starve on the dirt.
你那领主认为我们提供的交易没价值吗
Yo, you lolos think you getting a bum deal?
很多人都想进入我的网络
There are many people who want access to my network.
我需要比我们谈过的
I will need to keep a bigger cut
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表