剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
在一切告吹之前 我得弄清楚这件事
I need to get to the bottom of this before everything blows up.
安吉拉
Angela.
如果我不是很了解你的话 兄弟
If I didn't know you better, hermano,
我一定会说你对我的小动物们有些过敏
I would say you have some form of allergy to my reptiles.
我对蛇并不敏感 比沃拉
I can deal with the snakes, Víbora.
我讨厌的是老鼠
It's the rats I hate.
在汤米来之前 你想再来一杯吗
You want another drink while we wait for Tommy?
不 我很好 等汤米来了告诉他发生的一切
No, I'm good. We'll fill Tommy in when he gets here.
我知道你想在组织内
I know that you want more influence
有更大的影响力 以便能有更多话语权
over the organization, to be able to make calls...
如果可以的话 那是我应得的
If I may. I have to say I deserve it.
自我们合作开始 我就忠心不二
I've been nothing but loyal since we stared.
我是你最可靠的帮会老大
I'm your most trusted primera.
我们的组织更在一点点地重组 鲁伊斯
We are rebuilding our organization, Ruiz, brick by brick,
而你是最重要的一环
and you're the most important piece.
我要你召集最好的杀手 干掉塞尔维亚人
I need you to round up your best hitters and kill the Serb.
你确定要搞得这么大
You sure you want that kind of heat?
我们需要地盘 这也是无奈之举
We need the territory. No way getting around it.
塞尔维亚人本来有机会合作的 但他拒绝了
The Serb had a chance to play ball, he didn't.
只有这一条路可走了 别无他法
This the only move. Solamente.
我想要访问洛沃斯的权限
I want access to Lobos.
为什么
Why?
你们初次见面时你没有成功
Didn't work out for you the first time you met.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I knew.
洛沃斯都告诉我了
Lobos told me.
你真觉得 你做了我会不知道吗
Did you think that could happen and I wouldn't find out?
鲁伊斯 你今晚帮我杀了塞尔维亚人
Ruiz, you kill the Serb for me tonight
我就把他的地盘交接给你
and I'll let you run his territory.
告诉你的人在六号♥区要大干一场了
Tell your boys it's a long ride on the six,
不过我相信他们都习惯了
but I'm sure they'll get used to it.
越多的地盘就有越多的钱
More territory, more money.
我会联♥系♥庞曹还有我一些最好的手下
I'll get Poncho and a few of my best.
(爸爸 我到宾馆了 你在哪) 他们会做好准备的
They'll be ready to ride.
幽灵你听到我说的吗
Ghost, you hear me?
好好干吧 鲁伊斯
Just get it done, Ruiz.
我要走了
I gotta bounce.
怎么了 里克
What's up, 'Riq?
你好好吗 没发生什么事吧
You okay, man? Everything all right?
没有 就是想见见你 爸爸
Yeah. Just wanted to see you, Dad.
像我们往常一样 看看尼克斯队的比赛
Watch the Knick game like we always do.
你怎么知道来这找我
How'd you know where to find me?
呃 你给我的留言
Well... well, the message you left...
留下了电♥话♥号♥码
called the number from my phone.
当我到这儿的时候 我假装迷路了
Then when I got here, I played like I was lost
还忘记了你的房♥间号♥
and forgot your room number.
你妈妈知道你在哪吗
Your mama know where you are?
知道 我告诉她了
Yeah, I told her.
她叫我在天黑之前回去
She just wants me to be back by dark.
尼克斯队的比赛的确很好看
The Knicks game is cool and all.
可你到底在想什么呢 儿子
What's really on your mind, son?
好吧
All right.
不要嘲笑我
Don't make fun of me.
她在颁奖仪式上给了我这个
She gave it to me at the presentation.
她是谁
Who's she?
特蕾西
Tracy.
噢 小伙子
Oh, man.
好吧 特蕾西觉得你笑起来非常可爱
Well, Tracy thinks you have a really cute smile.
是啊 她也总是这么和我说
Yeah, she tells me that all the time.
那你怎么想的
Well, what do you think?
我猜她喜欢我
Mm, I guess she likes me.
一目了然啊 那你还有什么问题呢
First of many. So what's the problem?
问题是 我喜欢另一个女孩
Thing is, I like another girl.
呃
Hmm.
相信我 儿子 这辈子最惨的事
Trust me, son, last thing you want to be
就是夹在两个女人中间
is caught between two women.
对你来说不公平
It's no fair to you.
更重要的是 对两个女生也不公平
More importantly, it's no fair to the women.
所以对你喜欢的那个诚实一点
So just be honest with the one that you like.
但是我不想伤害特蕾西
But I don't want to hurt Tracy's feelings.
没错 但如果你对她撒谎了 你会伤害她更深
Yeah, but if you lie to her, you'll hurt Tracy's feelings even more.
懂吗
You get that?
嗯
Yeah.
我懂了 -很好
I understand. - Good.
好吧 那我们能一起看尼克斯队的比赛吗
All right, so can we watch the Knicks game?
当然可以
I think we can do that.
我可能找到了新的破案方向
I might have found a new angle for us.
你也许不会相信 但两周前在真理的那场枪击案
You're not gonna believe this, but that shooting at Truth a couple weeks ago,
显然霍莉是一个受害者 肩上中了一枪
turns out Holly was involved as a victim. Took one in the shoulder.
霍莉中枪的那晚 也许诺马·阿奇斯罗被杀的时间
The night Holly was shot was also the night Nomar Arcielo was killed.
这给了我们机会通过霍莉寻找汤米的下落
This gives us a chance to lean on Holly about Tommy's whereabouts.
我跟那晚送霍莉去医院的急救人员谈过了
I talked to the EMTs that brought Holly into the hospital that night.
汤米没有和她在一起
Tommy wasn't with her.
若霍莉说汤米在夜♥总♥会♥ 那就可以证明她撒谎
If Holly puts Tommy at the club, then we've got her in a lie
然后我们可以威胁她给我们充当证人
and we can force her to work with us as a witness.
事实是她甚至在努力帮他
The fact that she's even trying to alibi him
这意味着她知道的可能比我们想象中的要多
means that she probably knows more than we thought.
我需要你出去一会儿
I need you to step out for a minute.
老板 我只是来送这叠文件的
Boss, I'm just getting into the thick of it in there.
安吉拉刚刚给我们带来了些有趣的事儿
Angela just brought us something interesting.
我想试试
I'd like to play it out.
我来和她谈 不是你
I'm going to talk to her, not you.
噢 保持斗志 勇士
Aw, keep your chin up, slugger.
这是不错的尝试
It was a nice try.
他已经走了 你怎么才到 堵车 我错过了什么
He already left. What took you so long? - Traffic. What'd I miss?
你们俩的提议真是大动作
It's a pretty big move you two are suggesting,
杀掉塞尔维亚人 我看了酬金
killing the Serb. I see the reward...
幽灵叫你去杀掉塞尔维亚人吗
Ghost came here to tell you to kill the Serb?
你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
作为交换 干掉他后
In exchange, after he's clipped,
塞尔维亚人的地盘归我
I get the Serb's territory.
看吧 我知道他答应了你什么
Look, I know what he promised you,
我也希望你可以得到
and I want you to have it.
但是还有别的方式
But there is another way.
让我先去和幽灵谈谈
Just let me discuss it with Ghost first.
哟 J 你在哪儿
Yo, J, where you at?
仓库 怎么了
At the warehouse. What's going on?
你还在跟那个有表哥在弗拉基米尔伙的
You still fucking that Yugoslav chick
南斯拉夫妞滚床单吗
with the cousin in Vladimir's crew?
没有 为什么这么问
Not for a minute now. Why?
你觉得让她够爽 她会不会就告诉你
You think you fucked her good enough that she'll tell you
塞尔维亚人的藏匿处在哪
where the Serbs have their stash houses?
普林斯顿去哪儿了
Where'd Princeton go?
休息去了
Took a break.
你喜欢他
You like him?
我习惯他来审问了
I got used to him.
你是他老板 对吗
You're his boss, though, right?
更好的鞋子 手表
Better shoes. Better watch.
吃吧 没有毒的
Eat. It's not poisoned.
你喜欢对别人迅速做出判断 是吗 霍莉
You like to size people up fast, don't you, Holly?
服务员当久了
Been a waitress a long time.
就会知道你该把时间花在谁身上了
Gotta know who to spend your time on.
以得到更多消费
Get better tips.
这可能是谋生比较好的技能 像你一样
Probably a good skill to have growing up like you did.
就像每次你妈妈找了个新男朋友
Seems like every time your mom got a new boyfriend
你就得离开
you had to go.
发生什么事了
What happened?
那个男的离开后 她就会带你回家
When the guy would leave her, she'd take you back
直到她找到新的
until she got a new one?
那么你是一个好警♥察♥喽 -不是
So you're a good cop? - No.
但我想告诉你 事情有时候并不是它看起来的那样
But I want you to know that things aren't always what they seem.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表