剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我对汤米没意见 但我来这是说幽灵的事
I like Tommy, but I came here to talk about Ghost.
你理解汤米为什么不能参与进来 对吗
You understand why Tommy can't be a part of this, right?
幽灵许下了他无法保守的承诺
Ghost makes promises he can't keep.
他开启又关闭了渠道 又要求提前付款
He opens and shuts the pipeline, demands early payment.
你是要搞政♥变♥呀
You're looking to start a coup.
你认为跑来跟我说你的计划安全吗
Do you think it's safe to come to me with your plan?
米兰的那批货
The shipment from Milan,
被阿尔巴尼亚人劫持的那批
the one that got hijacked by the Albanians,
那批迫使你与幽灵和汤米合作的货
the one that forced you into working with Ghost and Tommy...
不是阿尔巴尼亚人干的
it wasn't the Albanians.
幽灵一开始是想杀了你
Ghost's first plan was to kill you.
汤米让他收手
Tommy talked him out of it.
他仍然是朋友
He's still a friend.
你有什么证据
What proof do you have?
我参与了
I was part of it.
那我也该杀了你
Then I should kill you, too.
我只是告诉你真♥相♥
I just brought you the truth.
你现在跟米兰关系不和
You're on the outs with Milan.
再杀了幽灵 你就没了货源
You kill Ghost, you have no connect
除非你和我结盟
unless you align with me.
卡南 德瑞和漂流族对他很忠心
Kanan, Dre, and Drifty are very loyal to him.
他们很强 鲁伊斯
They're strong, Ruiz.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
你一定是卡南
You must be Kanan.
我就是那个教了幽灵和汤米所有事的傻♥逼♥
I'm the motherfucker who taught Ghost and Tommy everything they know.
汤米信任我
Tommy trusts me.
我会在明天洛沃斯的会上 给幽灵一个惊喜
I'm gonna surprise Ghost at the Lobos meeting tomorrow.
让汤米带我进去
Get Tommy to take me in the room.
在那时 我会当着他的面告诉洛沃斯
Once I'm in there, I'll tell Lobos to his face
幽灵和汤米会失去对组织的控制
Ghost and Tommy done lost control of the organization.
有你们在背后支持 我们会让幽灵和汤米永远出局
With all y'all behind me, we'll put Ghost and Tommy out the game forever.
万事俱备
Got all the pieces to the puzzle.
弗拉基米尔 我们只要你点头
Vladimir, all you got to do is say yes.
谢谢你及时地为我服务
Thanks for meeting me on short notice.
不成问题
That's not a problem.
我很喜欢调查我的客户
I like to do research on my clients
并且我发现一个小细节
and there's very little information on James St. Patrick out there
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克拥有一家夜♥总♥会♥
outside from the fact that you own a nightclub.
我不理解为何你这样的人需要我的服务
That doesn't tell me why a guy like you needs my services, so...
这么说吧 我和你比你想象中更加相似
Well, let's just say that you and I are more similar than you think.
我觉得我能信任你
I feel like I can trust you.
是什么让你这么想
What makes you think that?
我知道你给前妻买♥♥了阿普唑仑氧化酶
I know that you buy your ex-wife Xanax, Oxy,
甚至有可♥卡♥因♥ 每周—次
cocaine even, weekly.
作为交换 她保留了你对女儿的监护权
In exchange, she allows you full custody of your daughter.
你钱赚得不少
You make good money.
但是不幸的是 你前妻吸毒的习惯
But unfortunately, your ex-wife's drug habit
让你对那些为了催债
is getting you in over your head
给人造成身体伤害的人
with some guys that cause real physical damage
力不从心
to settle a debt.
现在我欠你了
So now I owe you.
"欠"真是个有趣的词
Mm, owe is such a dramatic word.
我只会说你我都知道
I would just say that you and I both know
你的这些业余活动 据我所知
my knowledge of your extracurricular activities could get you disbarred.
这是你和我之间所需的全部信任
And that's all the trust I need between us.
很好
Fine.
我会做你的律师
I'll represent you.
顺便说一下 干的漂亮
Well played, by the way.
保持联络
I'll be in contact.
地面控制将切断出口
Ground control will cut off exits
以及这儿的仓厍入囗
and entrances at the warehouse here.
同样这儿附近 会有空中支援
We'll have air support around the area as well.
但我不希望这些直升机 在我们的人
But I don't want those choppers flying in prematurely
到达指定位置之前 惊吓到这些人
spooking these guys until all of our players are in position.
不会 在我们下达指令之前直升机不会进入
No, the helos won't move in until we give the okay.
纽约警局 我们会带你们的人
NYPD, we'll bring you guys in
到28街和34街作为后备
at 28th and 34th for a base. - _
特种队 带你的人去第十和三十街
SWAT, bringin' you at 10th and 30th.
并且必要的时候我们会控制
Also, it is imperative that we control
建筑周围的所有人行道
all the pedestrian traffic around this building.
我们不希望有任何人在交火时被俘虏
We don't want anybody getting caught
虽然这很有可能发生
in our crossfire, which is a potential.
我们必须盯着所有的出入口
We've got to have eyes on all of these exits and entrances.
我希望屋顶上的人
And any man that we can spare I want on the rooftops
能够看着楼里发生了什么 好吗
peeping out what's going on in this building, okay?
所有人都明白了吗
Does that make sense to everybody?
格雷格 在哪设置行动观察
Now, Greg, where should we set up field ops
这样我们能确保在他们视野范围之外
so we make sure we stay out of sight?
西11街 在西11街
Uh, West 11th. Anything West 11th.
米拉 嘘 嘘
Mira. Shh, shh.
这不像你
It's not like you
像这样享受中午的时光
to dip out in the middle of the day like this.
这段时间你通常都很忙
You're usually too busy these days.
我只是真的真的想见你
I just really, really needed to see you.
我想每天都见到你
I need to see you every day.
我要走了
I better get going.
杰米 不如我们现在就离开 好吗
Jamie, what if we left right now?
我们一起放下所有事
Together. Just dropped everything.
安琪 是因为汤米吗
Ange, is this about Tommy?
不 不
No. No.
这是因为我们
This is about us.
我不想去想 汤米
I don't want to think about Tommy
或者塔莎或者工作和任何事
or Tasha or work or anything.
我们现在就去机场
Let's just go right now straight to the airport.
我甚至不需要衣服 我只要你
I don't even need clothes. I just need you.
只需要你
Just you.
我在计划一起离开的
I plan on us leaving together.
我和你
Me and you.
就是今天不行
I just can't today.
安琪 我有债务
Angie, I got obligations.
在真理 有个大会议
I got a big meeting at Truth.
我不能错过它
I can't miss it.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我明白
I understand.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你 安琪
I love you, Angie.
需要多久时间能让他们准备好
What's your ETA on having these guys ready, huh?
尽快
ASAP.
好的 -快准备 快准备
Yeah. - Okay, do your thing. Do your thing.
先生
Sir.
我刚刚看到那个分销商的去和洛沃斯会面了
I just saw the distributor going into the meeting with Lobos.
你说真的吗
Are you serious? We haven't even seen Egan
我们已经两天没见过伊根了
in the past two days. It's not possible.
等等
Hold on.
我刚发给你一张汤米·伊根
I just sent you a photo of Tommy Egan
到达卡尔顿酒店的照片
arriving at the Carlton.
也许现在你就相信我了
Maybe you'll believe me now.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
一个线人告诉我 他们开会地点
A source told me where the meet would be.
什么线人
What's the source?
安吉拉 什么线人 我不能 操
Angela, what is the source? I can't... fuck!
我和洛沃斯谈完之后就打给你
I'll hit you back after once I talk to Lobos.
还有我不需要后援
And, no, I don't need no backup.
我自己能行
I got this by myself.
行
No doubt.
A队 你们和我们一起进去
Hey, Alpha Team, you're moving inside with us.
让B队看好边门
Have Bravo Team secure the doors
和大楼后门
on the side and the rear of this building.
我们走
Move in.
我们在这儿到底要干嘛
What the hell are we doing here?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表