剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
# 我的虚荣心刚好也就这么多 #
It's just as big as my ego... rah!
弗兰基 哇哦
Frankie, wow.
你去约会了
You were on a date.
最好这样能行
This better be good.
诺马在死前告诉了我是谁刺伤他的
When Nomar was dying, he told me who stabbed him.
是幽灵
It was Ghost.
那个经销商对诺马下的手
The distributor did Nomar personally?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
后来还发现
And it turns out that
诺马和一个素描画家提过这件事
Nomar had already spoken to a sketch artist.
我已经拿到一部分
I've got a partial.
这不足以作面部识别
Not enough for facial recognition.
你又不会只凭眼睛
And you're not gonna ID him
在那本书里指认他
with your naked eye in that book.
弗兰基 我今晚已经失去了一个内线
Frankie, I lost a CI tonight.
我会尽力去试的
I've got to try.
出了什么后果我可救不了你
And I can't save you from the consequences.
他离开藏身处之后都做了什么
What was he doing out of the safe house?
他以为是鲁伊斯让他去的 他逃走了
He thought Ruiz made him. He ran.
你就不能劝他别插手吗
And you couldn't talk him out of that?
其实我们根本没说上话
We didn't speak exactly.
他给我留了信说他搞砸了
He left me a message saying he was blown.
看来你的证人这一辈子都唯唯诺诺
You had a witness who was scared for his life,
这个案子中最重要的人打来电♥话♥
the biggest lead in your case,
你竟然没接到
and you missed his call?
电♥话♥响的时候你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
What the hell were you doing when that phone rang?
我知道你在尽量挽回这个案子 安吉拉
I know you were trying to save this case, Angela.
现在恐怕你应该管好你自己的烂摊子
Now you might have to save your ass.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 222佩内街道 纽约 纽约州 10014
212-555-0145
你第一次看到那把枪是什么时候
When did you first see the gun?
她扣动扳机之后
After she pulled the trigger.
尽管她有武器
And you followed her up the stairs
你还是跟着她上了楼
even though she was armed?
可能我当时觉得我能抓到她
Maybe I thought I could catch her.
条件反射吧
Just an instinct.
大多数人在发生危险的时候
Most people's instinct when they see danger
都下意识往反方向逃走
is to head in the opposite direction.
最后一个问题
One last question.
站在你旁边的女服务生中枪了
The waitress standing next to you was hit.
有没有可能是要打你的
What if that bullet was meant for you?
你这个地位的人肯定树敌不少
A man in your position must have enemies.
你能想到有谁要置你死地吗
Can you think of anyone who might want you dead?
有吗
Anyone at all?
没有
No.
杰米 抱歉 我该给你打电♥话♥的
Jamie, I'm sorry. I should have called.
你打了我也接不了
I wouldn't have answered.
安吉拉 夜♥总♥会♥今晚发生了枪击
Angela, there was a shooting tonight at the club.
有个女人持枪进入
Some woman got in with a gun.
天啊 杰米 你还... - 我没事
Oh, my God. Jamie, are you... - I'm okay.
但一个女服务员受伤了
But a waitress got hit
不知道她能不能挺过来
and I don't know if she'll make it.
今晚我不能
There's no way I'll be able to
和你去迈阿密了 抱歉
go with you to Miami tonight, I'm sorry.
没关系的 我理解
No, no, I understand.
这里一团糟 我明天打给你
It's crazy here, so I'll call you tomorrow.
安吉拉 我爱你
Angela, I love you.
我也爱你 杰米
I love you, too, Jamie.
马上到 幽灵
Be right there, Ghost. 汤米: 收到
马上到 幽灵
Be right there, Ghost.
你就在那里等我
You wait for me right there.
请让开
Clear, please.
我是霍莉 你知道该怎么做
This is Holly, you know what to do.
霍莉 亲爱的
Uh, Holly, baby.
我得出城几天
I got to be out of town for a few days.
我会给你电♥话♥的 但我也不确定什么时候
I'll call you, but I don't know when.
我爱你 知道吗
I love you, okay?
我爱你 霍莉
I love you, Holly.
# 现在就来 别等到最后 #
Step up, now, don't be the last in line
# 可以肯定 我会让你意乱情迷 #
It's almost guaranteed that I'm gonna blow your mind...
是幽灵叔的老婆打来的 对吧
That's your Uncle G's old lady, right?
有些时候没见过她了
Ain't seen her in a minute.
接吧
Go ahead, answer it.
圣帕特里克夫人 你好 一切还好吗
Mrs. St. Patrick, hey. Is everything okay?
什么
What?
不 等下 怎么了
No, wait, what happened?
哪里
Where?
好 不 不 不 没事 他没事
Okay, yeah. No, no, no, it's good, he's all right.
好 我尽快赶过去 好吗
Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can, okay?
好 拜
Okay, bye.
幽灵叔的夜♥总♥会♥ 今晚有个女的对他开枪了
Uncle G's club. He got shot at tonight by some girl.
她失手了吗 - 对
She missed? - Yeah.
但我们得过去看看他们
But we got to go over and meet up with them.
他们大概很乐意见到你 爸
They'll probably be glad to see you, Dad.
那个黑佬今晚中枪了
I ain't going nowhere near that nigga
如果是我就离他远远的
if he's getting shot at tonight.
我可不想刚出来就被宰
I ain't trying to get clipped 10 seconds out of the joint.
不去 孩子
No, boy.
你得等一会儿再见幽灵了
You got to wait on seeing Ghost for a minute.
我得先去几个地方
There's some places I got to go first.
爸 我得过去
Dad, I should probably go over there.
幽灵没事 塔莎都说他没事了
Ghost is all right. Tasha just told you so.
你今晚去能做什么
What you gonna do for him tonight?
现在我得去见一个女孩
Now I got to go see a girl.
做夜♥总♥会♥生意十年了
Been in the joint 10 years.
你明白吗
You understand, right?
# 机♥枪♥ #
Machine gun
BGM: Chase and Status的Machine Gun
# 机♥枪♥ # Machine gun
# 超胆侠 特级人 飞吧黑人 跳跃人 #
Daredevil, stuntman, fly nigga, you Jumpman
# G5 王牌的笑容 让我们启动 #
G5s, we jump-start with the Joker smile on that front end
# 握紧拳 到午夜 #
Fist in, might sit 12
# 不说话 也没有皮条客 #
You ain't talking no thick hos
# 若喜欢我 有两个黑人 #
If you like me, that's two niggas
# 和六个火♥辣♥的美女 #
And six bitches in tight clothes
# 金钱越多 烦恼越多 #
"Mo' money, mo' problems"
# 格言没有意义 #
Motto don't mean much
# 一切都闪烁 #
All gold everything
# 不是特立尼达 黑人 图特王 #
Not Trinidad, nigga, King Tut
# 推力王 基洛 我就是我 希洛 #
King Push, kilo, I'm the voice of it, Cee Lo
# 机♥枪♥ 史蒂夫·欧 就是狂妄的自我... #
Machine gun, Steve-O, it's just as big as my ego...
您呼叫的用户暂时无法接通
The person you are trying to reach is not available at this time.
请留下语♥音♥消息
Please leave a message at the tone.
汤米 你到底在哪
Tommy, where the fuck are you, man?
情况一团糟
A lot of shit popping off.
你说收到 你在哪
You sent the 119. Where you at?
# 机♥枪♥... #
Machine gun...
你要出去吗
You going out?
又不能永远藏在这儿
Can't hide in here forever, T.
我又没要求永远 幽灵
I ain't asking for forever, Ghost.
我知道孩子们现在都很关注你
I know the kids like having eyes on you right now.
外边有什么要紧事
What's so important out there?
汤米还没有消息
You still ain't heard from Tommy.
从他发短♥信♥要见面
Not since he texted me saying he was coming to meet
到现在都没来
and never showed the fuck up.
听我说 T 我被困住了
Look, T, I'll be strapped.
我让人看着这里
I got people watching the building,
你和孩子们在这很安全
so you and the kids are safe here.
你发生了枪击
Y'all been getting hit
现在还不告诉我吗
and you didn't tell me this whole time?
我一直在想罗拉离开的事
I keep thinking about Rolla being gone.
我知道你很爱他
I know how much you loved that boy.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表