剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
后果很严重
Consequences?
我很荣幸
I am honored
能有这个机会
to have the opportunity.
我们实在是太幸运了
We're lucky enough to have Miguel Sandoval
让加州南部地区的米格尔·桑多瓦尔
from Southern California District
加入了我们来领导刑事庭
joining us to head Criminal Division here.
从现在起 将由他监管纽约的洛沃斯专案组
He'll be supervising the New York Lobos task force from now on.
桑多瓦尔在洛杉矶带领的调查工作
Sandoval steered the investigation in LA
上个月差点就可以起诉洛沃斯了
that almost indicted Lobos last month.
谢谢 拉瓦拉小姐
Thanks, Miss Lavarro.
但我们都知道
But as we all know,
执法机关 "差一点"这种说法是不算数的
in law enforcement, "almost" doesn't count.
我们主要的证人
Our main witness,
洛沃斯在洛杉矶的一个经销商
Lobos's Los Angeles distributor,
作证之前 在我们的安全屋被杀了
was murdered in our safe house before he could testify
而且是在执法官的监视之下被杀的
while in the custody of the marshals.
我们得换个方法
We need to change our approach.
立即生效
Effective immediately,
由库珀·萨克斯领导陆军协会针对洛沃斯一案
Cooper Saxe is the lead AUSA on the Lobos case.
其他成员均向他汇报工作
All other AUSAs will report to him.
所有的报告都会经过他的手 库珀
And all paperwork will cross his desk. Coop?
谢谢 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
现在一个曾经给我汇报工作的混♥蛋♥
So now I report to a total asshole
给我当领导
who used to report to me.
在我被炒掉之前 我一直都得归他管
That is, I report to him until I get fired,
随时可能被炒鱿鱼
which could happen at any minute.
我们应该立刻前往迈阿密
We should be in Miami right now.
我们应该去享受阳光
We should be tan.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
没关系 我也正在考虑这个
No, it's okay. I was thinking it, too.
感觉就像我计划好的一切
It's like everything I put together,
一夜之间都不复存在了
it was all gone in one night.
很抱歉发生这样的事
I'm so sorry this happened.
我知道这个夜♥总♥会♥对你而言有多重要
I know how much the club means to you.
我希望我能帮得上忙
I wish I could help.
你正在帮我
This helps.
你和我待在一起就是在帮我
Being here with you like this.
我得走了 宝贝
I got to go, baby.
你跟幽灵说你要去哪里
Where'd you tell Ghost you had to go?
他给我放了一天假
He gave me the rest of the day off.
你为什么不去看望一下幽灵叔呢 爸爸
Why haven't you gone to see Uncle G yet, Dad?
不告诉他你出来了让我觉得很奇怪
I feel weird not telling him that you're out.
我在你叔叔陷入危机的时候
Me staying away from your uncle
躲着他是为了显示出我尊重他 儿子
while he's got problems is a sign of respect, son.
我不能在他努力解决麻烦时
Can't show up with my hand out
流露出同情
while he's trying to fix his shit.
对 但他一直想要帮助你
Yeah, but he's just gonna want to help you.
无论什么事 他是这么说的
No matter what. He said so.
这种情况下我不能两手空空见兄弟
I can't hold a nigga to no promises under these circumstances.
我搞定我自己的事 再去见他 给他帮忙
I get my shit together, I go see him, offer my help.
拿着 我去去就来
Hold this. I ain't gonna be but a minute.
你最好把那狗♥娘♥养♥的叫回来
You gonna have to call that motherfucker back.
那个婊♥子♥哪儿去了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where's your bitch, bitch?
你那婊♥子♥哪儿去了
Where your puta?
我要我的定金外加利息
I want my down payment. With interest.
我可以还你钱
I can give you your money.
但是她跑了 我也不知道她哪儿去了
But she ran. I don't know where she is.
少糊弄我 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Wrong answer, motherfucker.
给我一两天
Okay, just give me a couple days.
我一定把她找到 我一定 我发誓
I can find her for you. I'll find her, I promise.
你最好不要给她报信
You better not warn her.
我不会的 我一个字也不会说的
I won't. I won't breathe a word.
我拿我孩子发誓我不会说的
I swear on my kids I won't say anything.
拿你自己的命发誓 这还更有用些
Swear on your own life. It's more likely to matter.
我会回来的 我也会让人看着你
I'll be back. And I have boys watching you,
所以别想跑 听见了吗
so don't try to run. You hear me?
听见了
Yes.
一块儿吃点蛋卷去 孩子
Let's go get some fucking egg rolls, kid.
活动两下就饿了
That shit made me hungry.
你饿了吗 来吧
You hungry? Come on.
塔里克又问起汤米了
Tariq asked about Tommy again.
没人听到任何消息 没人见到任何情况
Nobody's heard anything, nobody's seen anything.
人没踪影 车没踪影 啥也没有
No sign of him. No sign of the car. Nothing.
地下交通网你查了吗
You check the Underground Railroad?
每一站都查过了 他没去
Every stop. He hadn't been to any of them.
他哪儿也没去 如果他们知道怎么找到我
He didn't run anywhere. And if they know where to find me,
他们也能找到他 T
then they'll know where to find him, T.
我被监听了
I'm tapped.
为了毒品这破事跑遍了全城
I got to move all over the city with the drug shit.
我得重开夜♥总♥会♥
I got to get the club back open.
重开真理 为什么
Truth? Why?
我们已经有洗衣店了
We got the Wash and Folds.
塔莎 我跟你谈了多少次了
Tasha, how many times have we talked about this?
夜♥总♥会♥一个晚上洗的钱
We clean five times the amount of cash in the club
是他妈洗衣店一礼拜的五倍
in one fucking night than the Wash and Folds do in a week.
那我们就开一家新的 - 拿什么开
Then we open a new club. - With what?
我们手头没有足够合法现金
We don't have enough legit cash
能尽快开一家新的
on hand to open a club fast.
不洗钱就搞不到更多的合法现金
We can't get more legit cash unless we clean the money.
而没有夜♥总♥会♥我们就洗不了钱
And we can't clean the money without a club.
如果我要是搞成了
And if I can pull this off,
毒品生意来的钱
we got more money coming through the drug business
比以前都要多
than we ever had before.
洛沃斯发过来两倍的货
Lobos is sending twice the amount of product.
所以现在我没有夜♥总♥会♥
So now I got no club,
手底下的不是死了就是信不过
dead or distrusting primeras,
汤米还不见了 没人帮我运
and a fucking mountain of cocaine
这他妈成山的可♥卡♥因♥
with no Tommy to help me move it.
你还有我 我以前也帮过你 记得吗
You got me. I've helped you before, remember?
让我看看
Show me.
好吧 这和重量没有关系
All right, it's not about the weight.
如果线路畅通我们是可以运的
We could move it if the organization was straight.
只是现在整个都乱套了
But it's all fucked up.
鲁伊斯控制着这个区域
Ruiz controls this area.
他和汤米过去有合作协议
And he and Tommy made an agreement to work together,
不过鲁伊斯也打算贩枪 所以他可能退出合作
but Ruiz wants to run guns, too, so he might back out.
汤米认识一个叫漂流族的 在纽瓦克
Tommy knows a cat named Drifty in Newark.
过去打算跟我们合作
Wanted to work with us in the past
那时候汤米劝我扩大生意
when Tommy was trying to convince me to expand.
嗯
Hmm.
就像塞尔维亚人牢牢控制了下东区和斯塔顿岛
Like the Serb who's got the Lower East Side
但是他有他自己的渠道
and Staten Island on lock, but he's got his own connect already.
如果你需要扩张 那就别管什么渠道
Look, if you need to expand, fuck a connect.
你该考虑弄过来那块地盘
You may need to think about taking that territory.
杀了塞尔维亚人
Kill the Serb?
拜托 塔莎 现在我不能开战
Come on, Tasha. I can't start a war now.
他们知道是你做的才叫开战
It only starts a war if they know you did it.
塞尔维亚人 Rsk 波多黎各人
Serbians, RSKs, Puerto Ricans.
我要是得手了 整个网络会彻底崩♥盘♥
If I pull this off, the network gets fractured as hell.
汤米是那个把它们牵在一起的
Tommy was the glue.
但如果没有他
But you,
你一样可以做到
you can do it if you have to without him.
你看 你首先要让鲁伊斯同意 对吧
Look, you get Ruiz to agree first, right?
然后你搭上漂流族这条线
Then you go across the bridge to Drifty.
如果鲁伊斯不同意
If Ruiz says no,
那么就得找RSK了 对吧
then the RSKs are in, right?
接下来是塞尔维亚人
You move on to the Serb.
你必须搞定 你也一定能搞定
You got to make it work, so you will.
我知道你能
I know you will.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表