剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
没有汤米 我需要你的帮助
Without Tommy, I need your help.
你还有我 幽灵
You got me, Ghost.
一如既往
Always have.
我只需要你为我做一件事
There's just one thing I need you to do for me.
不许再去见安吉拉
Stop seeing Angela.
你电♥话♥告诉我的
Your phone.
你应该更小心保管你的电♥话♥
Should have been more careful with your phone.
我会处理好的
I'll handle it.
你什么时候能搬来
When do you think you can move in?
我知道我们得换个更大的房♥子
I know we need to get a bigger place
这样你孩子来过夜的时候有地方可睡
so your kids have somewhere to sleep when they visit.
我知道我们之前说好了
I know that's what we talked about.
因为夜♥总♥会♥吗 - 因为很多事
Because of the club? - Because of everything.
安琪 关闭夜♥总♥会♥意味着我手头很紧
Angie, the club being closed means my money is tight.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
没错 但是塔莎要
Yeah, but Tasha does.
你知道现在离婚的话会有很大的财务冲击
A divorce right now, you know the financial impact would be huge.
如果现在所有事都悬而未决我就贸然行动
If I'm gonna blow my life up while everything else is up in the air,
我不知道我们还能剩下什么
I don't know what would be left for us on the other side.
但是... 我无法预见到这一切
Pero... I couldn't have seen all of this happening.
夜♥总♥会♥ 枪击 我的孩子们吓坏了
The club, the shooting, my kids being scared,
需要我多陪陪他们
needing me to be around for them.
我的处境变了
My situation has changed.
仅此而已
That's all.
但我对你的心意没变
Not the way I feel about you.
我们不会再在一起了 对吗
This isn't going to happen, is it?
我不是这个意思 安琪
That's not what I'm saying, Angie.
我懂
I know.
但当我们小时候在一起的时候
But when we were together as kids,
我们被分开了 不是吗
we were separated, right?
我甚至没想过我会再见到你
I had no idea I was ever going to see you again.
我那时放弃了
I gave up.
我们重逢了
We meet again
我感觉就像
and I felt like that meant
我们本就该在一起
we were always supposed to be together.
如同命中注定一般
Like we were meant to be.
我一直希望我一觉醒来
I keep hoping I'll wake up
世界倒转 万事皆非
and up will be down, left will be right.
我不想面对现实
I don't want to look at what's real.
或许你那时放弃了是对的 杰米
Maybe you were right to give up back then, Jamie.
我们现在也该放弃了
Maybe we should now.
别 安琪
Come on, Angie.
这就像我们小的时候一样
It's just like it was when we were kids.
你我与世界为敌
You and me against the world.
但是现在是世界赢了
Except now it feels like the world is winning.
安琪 坚强些 我需要你
Angie, I need you to be strong for me.
就算我们周围的一切都分崩离析
If everything else is falling apart around us,
你我要为彼此坚持下去
we got to be strong for each other.
好吗
Okay?
我的计划没有变 一点都没
My plans haven't changed. Not one bit.
只是需要和家里再花点时间 仅此而已
Just gonna need to spend more time around home, that's all.
我们会在一起的 我保证
We'll be together, I promise.
我是说 我觉得孩子们还是很听话的
I mean, the kids are okay, I guess.
他们只是想幽灵一直在家 不要走
They just want Ghost in the house all the time.
但愿他能多在家 多关注他们
I wish he'd pay them a little more mind and stay home.
你和出轨黑佬共处一室
You staying with the cheating-ass nigga.
我打赌你更希望他的翘臀留家里吧
I bet you do wish his ass would stay home.
你晓得吗 那些媒体 他们又在关注幽灵了
You know what? The shooting, it refocused Ghost.
他知道他需要我
He knows he needs me.
我已经让他别跟那女的联♥系♥了 而且他答应了
I asked him to end it with her and he said he would.
呵呵 别那样看我好吧
Uh-uh, don't look at me like that.
你想让我怎么看你
How do you want me to look at you?
你又相信了他的鬼话
You falling for a line of bullshit like that?
我有充分的理由信任他
There are reasons I know I can believe him.
有些原因像你这种无脑的女人不会明白的
Reasons your simple ass wouldn't understand.
好吧 我确实头脑简单 行吗
Okay, I'm simple, right?
那好 如果你这么相信他
Well, if you trust him so much,
那你告诉我为什么你需要这个
then tell me why you need this.
你拆了我的邮件
You opened my mail?
你寄到我家去的
You sent it to my house.
妹子 你背着幽灵藏钱
Girl, you hiding money from Ghost?
在我看来像是一个逃跑计划啊
Looks like an escape plan to me.
他是我老公 凯莎
He's my husband, Keisha.
我是不能就那么离开的
I can't just walk away like that.
但凡我们一种法子能让他回心转意
If there's a way we can make it work,
我一定要试一下
I got to make it work.
听着 T
Look,T,
不管怎样 我都会陪着你的
you know I'm gonna be here for you no matter what.
我只希望你清楚自己在做什么
I just hope you know what you're doing.
嘿
Hey, yo.
你知道你在哪吗 伙计
You know where you at, man?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know where I'm at.
你看起来很迷茫
You look lost.
快坐 老兄
Sit down, Broc.
还好吧 伙计
What's up, man?
见到你真好 - 是啊
Good to see you, man. - Yeah, man, it is.
这就是我总跟你们说的那个黑佬了
Hey, man, this is the nigga I was telling y'all about.
这是卡南 是这里的大佬始祖
This is Kanan. This is the OG right here.
嗯
All right.
那幽灵还活着
So Ghost is alive?
嗯 要是按照我们的计划
Yeah. If he had been dead when I got out
我出来时他就挂了 那你早就该见到汤米了
like we'd planned, you'd have met Tommy already.
汤米是...
Tommy is...?
汤米是和幽灵一起的白人
Tommy's the white boy rolling with Ghost.
他们的关系 就像蛋蛋是一对的一样
They tight like a pair of balls.
抓住一个不行 非得一对儿
You can't get one without the other.
我本来打算哄着汤米让他介绍我入组织
I was gonna play Tommy till he introduced me to the connect,
然后再做掉他这个蠢蛋 拿下整个渠道
then clip his cracker ass and run the whole shit.
那为啥改了计划
So why we got to change the plan?
别管了 现在就除掉幽灵吧
Fuck that. Let's clip Ghost now.
现在我出狱了 一定会查到我头上
Now that I'm out, it'll trace back to me.
要是先杀了幽灵 不出一周就得和汤米干仗
We kill Ghost now, we'll have war with Tommy within a week.
我们不能那样介入渠道
We ain't gonna get to the connect like that.
这样 那个臭傻♥逼♥
This way, the dumb motherfucker
见到我肯定高兴屎了
will be so happy to see me, he'll shit his pants.
幽灵还活着 最好的方法就是
With Ghost alive, the best way for me to approach this
从内击破 就那样
is to attack from the inside. Bring you in that way.
嗯 听着 老兄
Yeah, well, look, Fam,
我告诉了兄弟们你在里面为我做的事
I told the fellas what you did for me on the inside.
要不是你 我早就挂了
I would have came out under a sheet if it wasn't for you.
我出来后就搞了这个兄弟会
Look, I've been building this crew since I got out, man.
这些人跟着我♥干♥ 我跟着你
They follow me and I'll follow you.
他们随时都能为你出生入死的
They're ready to die if they have to.
忠心不二
Real shit.
我找了个已经在他们组织扎根的家伙
And I got a man already planted in their organization.
他会告诉我我想知道的一切
He'll tell me anything I want to know.
谁
Who?
我儿子
My son.
汤米跟我说你签了
Tommy told me you signed on.
我只想搞清楚你我之间的关系是否安全
I just wanted to make sure the air was clear between us.
你我之间很好
We're good.
你杀了罗拉 咱俩之间就没隔阂了
Once you killed Rolla, you and I were straight.
还在相信罗拉在你背后搞鬼
Still convinced that Rolla was behind the attempt on your life?
无需多讲
Nothing else makes sense.
除了枪 我现在不能做军♥火♥
Except for guns. I can't expand to weapons right now.
有风声我就会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch about a drop.
幽灵
Ghost.
还有一个要求
There's just one more thing I require.
一席之位
A seat at the table.
我想掌权 人事
I want to make decisions. Approve personnel.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表