剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
伊根在这里 而且他背了个
Egan's here and he's carrying a duffle bag
塞满了的行李包
stuffed with something.
钱 毒品
Money? Drugs?
有证据能证明洛沃斯在里面吗
Any proof that Lobos is inside?
没有 但还有什么能让
No, but why else would Tommy Egan
汤米·伊根今天来这地方
be at a place like this today
当我们知道洛沃斯开始行动
when we know Lobos is on the move
并且在找他的钱
and looking for his money?
对
Yeah.
拿着这个对讲机
Hey, take this walkie.
留在这里
Stay down here.
我们走 -走
Let's go. - Go.
连线
Get me on Tac.
联邦警♥察♥ 给我趴在地上 趴下
FBI! Get the fuck on the ground! Go! Get down!
把手举起来 -别开枪
Show me your hands! - Don't shoot!
别他妈开枪 -手举起来
Don't fucking shoot! - Hands up! Hands up!
把手放在我能看见的地方 举起来
Get your hands where I can see them! Keep them up!
罪犯倒下
Perp down.
我们击倒一名罪犯
Everybody, we got one perp down.
控制武器
Weapons secure.
我们抓到他了 目标已被捉获
We got him. Target is secure.
軍复 目标已捉获
I repeat, the target is secure.
我们抓到洛沃斯了
We have Lobos in custody.
迈克 嗯 嗯 我们抓到他了
Mmm! We got him, Mike.
谢谢
Gracias.
大家都出来了吗 没事吧
Everyone get out? Good?
搞什么
What the fuck?
安琪
Angie. Yeah.
你个该死的贱女人
Fucking rotten cunt bitch!
你真是一点也没变 我什么都知道
You ain't never changed. I fucking know everything.
把他带走 -我会找到你的 安吉拉
Get him out of here. - Gonna get you, Angela!
贱♥人♥ 开战了
You started something, bitch!
是时候害怕了 安琪
Time to stay scared, Angie.
等一下 我得确认一下罪犯
Wait a second. I need to ID the perp.
他的护照上写哈维尔·维拉纽瓦
His passport says Javier Villanueva.
是的洛沃的手下之一
Right, one of Lobos's guys.
还有别人在上面吗 别的尸体吗
Is there anyone else up there? Any other bodies?
没有了 房♥间已经搜索完了
No, room's clear.
抱歉
Excuse me.
您呼叫的用户暂时无法接通
The person you are trying to reach is unavailable.
请留言
Please leave a message.
杰米 你在哪
Jamie, where are you?
我要立刻跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you right away.
听到留言马上打电♥话♥给我
Call me back as soon as you get this.
这是你做的吗
Did you do this?
是你在我告诉你见面地点之后
Did you get Tommy arrested after I told you where that meeting was?
当然不是 我像会向警♥察♥泄密的那种贱♥人♥吗
Fuck, no. Do I look like a motherfucker who'd tell the cops anything?
幽灵 那家伙可能会
Ghost's rat ass probably did.
当就像在我晕倒时 他干的事一样
Like he did when I got knocked.
你在说什么 老爸
What are you talking about, Dad?
你叔叔陷害了我 把我送进监狱了
Your uncle set me up. Sent me to jail.
他说他要接几个活 不能做
Said he had a couple runs to make. Couldn't do it.
我把你从你妈那儿带回来的 我说我会处理的
I had you from your mother, I said I'd take care of it.
你当时和我一起在车里
You was in the car with me.
我记得
I remember.
警♥察♥让我们靠边停
Cops pulled us over
说尾灯爆了
talking about the taillight blown.
搜他妈的车
Search the motherfucking car,
找到了毒品 就把我关进牢里了
find the dope, take me to jail.
后面才发现尾灯没有爆掉
Come to find out the taillight wasn't blown.
是他弄坏的
Motherfuckers unscrewed the taillight.
他们妈的陷害我
They set me the fuck up.
那也不意味是幽灵叔做的
That doesn't mean Uncle G did it.
肖恩 当时是我在管事我 卡南
Shawn, I was running shit then. Me. Kanan.
幽灵和汤米一直过来
Ghost and Tommy kept coming around talking about some shit I wasn't down with,
所以他为了摆脱我 就把我送去了监狱
so he got rid of me by sending me to prison.
我们那么多年不能在一起
All them years we ain't been together
都是你幽灵叔搞的鬼
was your Uncle G's doing.
他夺走了我们共处的时间
He robbed us of all that time.
我们要用道上的规矩惩处他
And we gonna give that nigga street justice
然后埋了那个傻♥逼♥
and bury his ass six feet deep, man.
你很爱你那该死的幽灵叔啊
You love your motherfucking Uncle G so much, man.
他把我和汤米都送进监狱
He sent me away. Sent Tommy away.
他是唯一一个阻碍你和塔莎的人 是吗
He the only one standing in the way of what you want with Tasha, right?
你觉得他还有多久就把你也送进去
How long you think before he send you away?
多久
How long?
孩子 那黑鬼得死
Boy, the nigga gotta go.
我要亲手杀了那狗♥日♥的♥
I'd kill the motherfucker myself,
但是他千里之外就能认出我
but he'd see me coming a mile away.
他不会看到我 -他不信任你
He won't see me. - He doesn't trust you.
你们需要一个他信任的人
Y'all need somebody that he'll trust.
让他会放松警惕的人
Somebody he'll relax around.
像你一样的人
Somebody like you.
天啊 你这小黑鬼还没准备好呢
Man, this little nigga ain't ready, man.
他准备好了 我给你枪时 就让你准备好了
He is ready. I made you ready when I gave you that gun.
我告诉过你有一天你会用它
I told you a day may come that you need to use it.
现在就是那一天
That day is now.
你希望你做正确的选择
I want you to right Ghost's wrongs
弥补幽灵把我们分开的过错
for separating us by taking him out.
你加入吗
You in?
好的
Yeah.
我加入
I'm in.
别对我吐气 -啊
Hey, stop breathing on me. - Ah!
回头见 美女
See you, sexy.
请给我结账 好吗
Can I have my check, please?
你不用绕场一圈 庆祝胜利吗
What, you skip out on your victory lap?
杀人从来都不是胜利
Killing someone is never a victory.
我不在乎是谁
I don't care who it is.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你听从了你的直觉 然而它们是正确的
You followed your instincts and they proved to be correct.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以汤米·伊根就是幽灵吗
So Tommy Egan was Ghost all along, huh?
除了他还有谁会在那个地方 是吧
I mean, who else would have been at that meeting, right?
你的线人得公开自己了
Obviously your source is gonna have to come forward now.
但那是明天的问题
But that's tomorrow's problem.
今晚我们得庆祝
Tonight we're celebrating, huh?
咳咳 各位听好了
Ahem, everybody, listen up.
我要敬美国助理检察官
I want to raise a glass
安吉拉·巴尔德斯
to AUSA Angela Valdes.
好样的 安琪 -不
Way to go, Angie. - No.
我们不是一直看法一致
We don't always see eye to eye.
妈的 我们的看法从没一致过
Hell, we never see eye to eye.
其实我还很讨厌她
I actually kind of hate her.
但是因为她我们抓到了犯人
But because of her, we got our guy.
而且我们都要升职了
And we are all about to get promotions.
敬安吉拉·巴尔德斯
To Angela Valdes.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 这个家伙要被停职了
Okay, this guy is officially cut off.
才不会呢
Ah, never.
但我愿意请你俩喝杯酒
But I'm willing to buy you two a drink.
嗯
Yeah.
其实我要走了
Actually, I'm about to take off.
但还是谢谢你 -送你出去
But thank you. - Come on, I'll walk you out.
没事 我自己可以
That's okay. I'm okay.
玩得开心
Have a good night.
晚安 -晚安 安吉拉
'Night. - Good night, Angela.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表