剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我在加州有个下家 我在德克萨斯有个下家
I have a man in California, I have a man in Texas,
在纽约我有你
and I have you here in New York.
我希望你来监管他们
I want you to oversee them.
我希望他们都向你汇报
I want them to report to you.
嗯
Hmm.
你是想提升我的风险来降低你的风险 头儿
You want to decrease your risk while you increase mine, jefe.
但是你银行账户上的金额也提高了
And increase your bank account.
汤米
_
不能再合伙了
_
他是个累赘
He is deadweight.
我没有不敬之意 但我是说实话
I don't mean any disrespect, but I'm gonna be honest.
你跟他过从太密完全是拖你后腿
Your attachment to him is holding you back.
我需要几天时间考虑 我知道你会理解的
I know you understand I need a few days to consider.
当然
Of course.
我能不能在
Can I give you the answer when I...
给你钱的时候给你答复
when I deliver your money?
很好
Very well.
多保重 头儿
Be well, jefe.
你也多保重 幽灵
Be well, Ghost.
他对权势金钱没什么欲望
He's not interested in power or money.
他对我能给他的任何东西都没什么欲望
He's not interested in anything that I could give him.
这意味着我不能控制他
Which means that I can't control him,
也意味着他是个不利因素
which means that he's a liability.
他可真是个理想主义者 哈
He's such a dreamer, huh?
请给我来杯秀兰邓波儿饮料吗
Could I have a Shirley Temple?
根据联邦方面信息
According to the Federales,
洛沃斯准备和他的下家
Lobos plans to meet with his distributors,
汤米·伊根 在十一大道的一个仓库接头
Tommy Egan, at a warehouse on 11th Avenue.
他们选择这个地点或许是因为
They probably chose that location
那里可以迅速开车上西区高速
because it has quick access to the West Side Highway
并且可以与哈德逊区有多个出口和入口
and to the Hudson plus multiple exits and entrances.
我们需要直升机和船
We'll need helos and vessels... - What'd I miss?
联邦方面得到消息称 洛沃斯准备和他的下家
Federales got intel that Lobos is planning on meeting his distributor
明天一点钟在西区一个仓库接头
tomorrow at 1:00 in a warehouse on the West Side.
所以每一个屋顶 门窗 都必须全面覆盖监视
So we need every roof, window, and door covered
直到战术部队进入接头点并且控制住洛沃斯
until tactical enters the access point and secures Lobos.
我们怎么知道这个消息来源是否可靠
How do we know the info's legit?
我们无法确认 而且也没有伊根参与的迹象
We don't. And there's been no sight of Egan.
我们在他的住所和他母亲的住所外安排了人
We've got units outside his place and his mother's.
这是目前我们唯一的线索
This is the only lead we have right now.
当我们逮捕洛沃斯时尽量确保
When we arrest Lobos, we want to make sure
能够抓活的
we bring him in alive if possible.
抱歉 我们究竟以何罪名逮捕他
I'm sorry, what charges are we arresting him on exactly?
如果你刚才准点到了的话
If you had been here on time,
你就已经听到了我们希望能够
you would have heard us say they were hoping
在他和伊根在进行犯罪活动时
to catch Lobos and Egan
被抓个正着
in the commission of a crime...
比如交易毒品 金钱 或者武器
exchanging drugs, money, or weapons.
有一件事情可以确定 洛沃斯及其手下都有武器而且会逃跑
One thing's for sure. Lobos and his men will be armed and evasive.
我们需要额外的地面支援
We'll need additional ground support
来确保不会有人在交火中伺机逃跑
to make sure no one slips through the cracks.
我会特别关照这一点的
I'll put that call in as well.
好了 我们明天将在这里再开一次会
Great, we'll reconvene here tomorrow
与各队队长制定具体作战方案
with team leaders to map out a battle plan.
有问题吗
Questions?
看到了 没小子 他妈好得不得了
Yeah, you see it, nigga. I'm fine as a motherfucker.
看出来你终于步入二十世纪了 兄弟
I see you decided to join the 21st century and shit, man.
我眼你说过别吃猪肉
Yeah, I told you about fucking with that swine.
拜托 老兄 别给我来法拉克汉那套
Come on, man, don't come over here with that Farrakhan bullshit.
我只想让你这野线人多活几天
I'm just trying to keep your uncivilized ass alive.
喂 我听说 我不在的时候 那个黑鬼幽灵在打听我
Hey, I heard that nigga Ghost was asking about me while I was gone.
我告诉过你他受到了惊吓
Told you he was spooked.
都别提了
Can't even tell, man.
他把我在角落里 问我之后想要什么
He rode up on me on the corner, starting asking what I wanted long term.
搞得好像你要金盆洗手似的
What, like if you wanted to get out the hood?
像幽灵这混账总是想让别人跟他一样
Motherfuckers like Ghost always trying to create copies of themselves.
造个和他一样的黑鬼之类的
Want to make another nigga be like him and shit.
让我抽一口
Let me hit that.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
找他去看看他会不会告诉你
Go to him. See if he'll tell you
他应该么时候去见洛沃斯 -好的
when he's supposed to meet Lobos. - Okay.
看看他会会带你
See if he'll take you with him.
我去找汤米看看他那儿行不行得通
I'm gonna go to Tommy, I'll work that angle.
好的 -他如果知道就会告诉我的
Okay. - If he know something, he gonna tell me.
行
Okay.
哦 对了 还有件事
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. There's one other thing.
我帮了那个叫沃拉的波多黎各人一个忙 记得吗
So I did a solid for that Puerto Rican motherfucker Víbora, right?
完事之后他来找我
After I did it, he came with a offer
说想跟着幽灵和汤米混
about falling back on Ghost and Tommy.
真的假的 -绝对是真的
No shit. - Real shit.
幽灵和汤米之间还有矛盾呢
Ghost and Tommy got a revolt going on their hands, man.
你觉得该告诉他们吗
You think we should tell them?
当然不要
Hell, no.
现在我们三个领先幽灵一步
Right now we three moves ahead of Ghost.
这跟我们想的一样
Right where we want to be.
稍等
Just a minute.
嘿 杰米 见到你真是个惊喜啊
Hey, Jamie. This is a nice surprise.
我给你带了点东西
I have something for you.
不会吧
Seriously?
真的
Yes.
进来吧
Get in here.
你 - 你
You. - You.
来吧 打开吧 打开吧 打开吧
Come on. Open it. Open it. Open it.
你真的不需要这么做
You really didn't need to do this.
我需要
Yes, I did.
我跟你说过不要给我买♥♥东西了
I told you to stop buying me things.
好吧 我没听你的话
Okay. I was disobedient.
和你很配
These just looked so much like you.
太漂亮了
They're gorgeous.
和你一样
Like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
来嘛 穿穿看
Come on, put them on.
我不觉得我身上的衣服
I don't really think they go
能配这双鞋
with this awesomeness that I'm wearing.
好吧
Okay.
我回个短♥信♥ 很快的
Mind if I return this text real quick?
好的 -好的
Yeah, sure. - Okay.
我去找一些能配得上这双鞋的衣服
You know, I'm gonna go look for something to go with these shoes.
让你好好看看
Make it a big reveal.
好的
Okay.
(给雷娜:我也想你 宝贝
你很快就能见到我了 我保证)
杰米 我找不到能配这双鞋的衣服
Jamie, I can't find anything to wear with these shoes.
拜托 安琪 你肯定会有什么
Come on, Ange. You got to have something...
你看 这样就很好嘛
You see, that works.
除了一两个懒鬼
With the exception of one or two slackers,
其他人都会带着银子来
everyone else came through with their cheese.
所以你们等着就行了
So y'all just sitting on it.
就像我说的 我们离总数还差一点儿
Like I said, we need a couple more drops to make the total.
交给洛沃斯之后重新来过
Hand it over to Lobos, back to business.
你什么时候去见他
When you supposed to meet him?
明天 真是谢天谢地
Tomorrow, thank God.
我正愁有一房♥子的钱不知道放哪儿
I hate having a house full of money and nowhere to put it.
我想到了一个放钱的地方
I can think of someplace to put it.
别出什么馊主意 K 我是认真的
Don't get any fucking ideas, K. I'm serious.
我很高兴你回来了 兄弟
You know, it's good to have you back, man.
走了不少路啊 兄弟
Long way from home, boy.
怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
所以他回来了 是吧
So he's back, huh?
是卡南告诉你我在这儿的
Kanan told you where I was.
他提了一句
Yeah, he mentioned it.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表