剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
是被告洛沃斯非法毒品网络的纽约分销商的推定
as the New York distributor for defendant Lobos' alleged drug network
和其他有关的证词和证据
and any related testimony or evidence.
我方认为证人诺马·阿奇斯罗
We submit that the partial sketch attributed to witness statements
与宣哲书中用来指认伊根先生
from Nomar Arcielo and described in the affidavit
所描述的原始证据
as the primary evidence used to identify Mr. Egan
实际上并不是指向同一个人
was not, in fact, the sketch used in said ID.
这是什么 律师
What am I looking at, Counselor?
我方认为原告认定是伊根先生
We believe that the identification for Mr. Egan
是通过面部识别 与这幅素描的匹配
was achieved through a facial recognition match of this sketch
该素描由伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯提供
completed by Isabel Ruiz,
她是索尔达多族帮会的老大的女儿
the 14-year-old daughter of Carlos Ruiz,
今年十四岁
head of the Soldado Nation.
由十四岁孩子口述
A sketch obtained from a 14-year-old
并且毫无疑问 是在强迫的环境
in, no doubt, an environment of duress
以及过分热心的助理检察官影响下画出的素描
and undue influence from an overzealous AUSA.
这是非常严重的指控 普罗克特先生
That's why they left it out of evidence.
这是非常严重的指控 普罗克特先生
It is your belief that the completed sketch
这是非常严重的指控 普罗克特先生
was withheld in order to deceive the court?
这是非常严重的指控 普罗克特先生
That's a very serious charge, Mr. Proctor.
法官阁下 那张局部肖像图足够
Your Honor, the partial sketch was sufficient
辨认出被告
to identify the defendant
而且在证词上也有恰当体现
and properly presented in the affidavit on that basis.
我们不承认该完整素描
We don't recognize this completed sketch,
但我很确定它未被列入证据之中
but I'm sure its lack of inclusion in discovery
只不过是单纯的记录错误而已
was a simple clerical error.
抱歉打断一下 法官阁下
Excuse my tone, Your Honor,
但这记录错误来得可真是时候
but that would be a pretty convenient clerical error.
我同意
I agree.
政♥府♥无视完整的素描
The government's exclusion of the full sketch
和它的可能性而部分的草图
and the likelihood that it and not the partial sketch
并不能作为指控伊根先生的证物
led to the ID of Mr. Egan as your suspect...
这很难忽视
It's hard to ignore.
法官大人 让我们暂时
Your Honor, putting aside the issue of the sketch for a moment,
目前的事实是 被告伊根当时是和违反了无数联邦法律的
the plain fact is defendant Egan was still arrested in that hotel room
费利佩洛沃斯 一起在酒店被逮捕的
with Felipe Lobos in plain violation of numerous federal laws.
尽管如此 法官阁下 如果肖像是非法所得
Even so, Your Honor, if the sketch is dirty,
那么之后所有的其他证据
then every subsequent piece of evidence,
每一项政♥府♥关于伊根先生的指控
every government action against Mr. Egan,
包括上述让他在酒店被捕的那条线索
including the tail leading to his arrest in said hotel room
都不能当做呈堂证供
is fruit of the same poisonous tree.
我在此拒以受理政♥府♥
I hereby exclude the government's identification of Thomas Patrick Egan.
该对象予以排除
The ID is out.
没有确切对象 政♥府♥又缺少合理的根据
And without a solid ID, the government lacks probable cause
法庭认为应该撤销诉讼
and the court finds it proper to dismiss the complaint.
法官大人 出于司法♥正♥义
Your Honor, in the interest of justice...
我们请求有偏见驳回起诉 法官大人
We request you dismiss with prejudice, Your Honor.
公诉人如此渎职 理应受到制裁
Prosecutorial malfeasance of this kind deserves sanctions,
而我的委托人应得重获自♥由♥
and my client should be able to walk away free
且政♥府♥不能有任何报复行为
knowing the government cannot retaliate.
我同意
I agree.
特此通过有偏见驳回起诉
The complaint is hereby dismissed with prejudice.
巴尔德斯小姐 你们员工中的某位要去纪律听证会
Someone on your staff needs a disciplinary hearing, Miss Valdes.
伊根先生 你可以走了
Mr. Egan, you're free to go.
警卫 护送他回男牢
Marshals, escort him back to MCC
等待处理释放
for processing out of the system.
万分感谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
你怎么能这样对我 杰米
How could you do this to me, Jamie?
我可能会丢掉我的工作的
I could lose my fucking job!
你不会真以为我会让汤米在监狱里腐烂 是吗
You didn't think I was gonna let Tommy rot in prison, did you?
是嘛 所有让我帮他的话都是扯淡吗
Yeah, all that crap about getting me to help him?
编些鬼话来让我分心 好让我无法料到会这样
That was all bullshit to keep me distracted so I'd never see this coming.
不 安吉拉 都不是胡说
No, Angela. It wasn't bullshit.
如果你之前找到了帮他出狱的方法
If you had figured out a way to help him,
我根本无需这样做
I wouldn't have had to do this at all.
你会不惜一切的 对吗
You'll do anything, won't you?
为了得到你想要的 什么都可以说
Say anything to get what you want.
你难道就不会吗
Won't you?
拜托 我们是如此的相似 安吉拉
Come on, we're just alike, Angela.
别 好像才认识我似的 说得好像你就遵守了游戏规则一样
Don't get all new on me like you been playin' fair.
你从我的公♥寓♥里偷走了那副素描
You stole that sketch from my apartment.
而你复♥制♥了我的手♥机♥ 跟踪我到酒店
And you cloned my phone and followed me to the hotel.
如果我那个时候和汤米在一起
If I was in that room with Tommy, I'd be in custody right now.
你知道我跟着你
You knew I was following you.
我的行动都在你的掌握中
I played right into your hand.
我已经把洛沃斯给你了
And I gave you Lobos for your troubles!
你不能也把汤米抓了
But you can't have Tommy.
我们俩都不是什么好人 安琪
We've both been playing dirty, Angie.
你只是生气你输了
You're just mad you lost.
现在我要从斯特恩手中夺回我的夜♥总♥会♥了
Now I'm gonna get my club back from Stern,
然后我们从高中开始就想要的一切东西
and then everything we wanted since we were in high school
都会被我们收归囊中
is there for us to take.
你一直说长久以来想要和我生活在一起
You said all along that what you wanted was a life with me.
我想要和杰米在一起
I wanted a life with Jamie.
而你
This, you...
你再也不是以前的那个杰米了
you're not Jamie anymore.
一切都结束了
Time's up.
看着我说
Say it to my face.
看着我的眼睛说
Say it to my face so that I can never deny it to myself again.
你是不是幽灵
Are you Ghost?
如果我是幽灵 你觉得我会回答你吗
If I were Ghost, would I answer that question?
这有什么要紧的
Why does it matter?
没什么能阻止我们
Huh? There's nothing stoppin' us.
再没有了 亲爱的 没有塔莎 没有案子
Nothing anymore, baby. Not Tasha, not the case.
过去的一切都一笔勾销 化作尘埃了
Everything that's in the past can stay in the past.
别再和我耍花招了 结束了
Stop playing games. It's over.
不 你是在以律师的口吻讲话
No, that's the lawyer talking.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
我知道你想要我 你想要我们在一起
I know you want me. I know you want us.
我一直就是这样的一个人
I've been this guy all along.
如果你爱我 这就是你要爱的人
If you love me, this is who you loved.
我爱你 是因为我以为你与众不同
I loved you because I thought you were different.
以为你特别
Special.
我以为你和我一样 想尽办法去摆脱自己的出身
I thought you were like me, trying to find a way out from where you came from.
这个 这个夜♥总♥会♥
This... this club,
这样的美梦 这才是我爱的
this dream, that's what I loved.
一切都没有变 一切都在
That hasn't changed. It's still there.
放屁
Bullshit.
这一切不过镜花水月
It's all smoke and mirrors.
还记得你是怎么告诉我的吗
Remember what you said to me?
你向别人出♥售♥白日梦
You sell people a fantasy.
这就是你一个虚幻的白日梦
That's all that you are, a fantasy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 幽灵
Fuck you, Ghost.
汉密尔顿善良的人们
The good people of Hamilton.
很高兴你来了 你真美 -你还好吧
Glad you could make it. You look nice. - Hi, how are you?
谢谢你们能来这里
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你邀请了我们 -谢谢你 伙计
Thank you so much for having us. - Thank you, man.
你喜欢那个吗 -漂亮的手表
You like that? - Great timepiece.
你们好好玩 -没问题
Y'all be good. - Good guy.
多米尼克 务必招待好汉密尔顿 谢谢你了
Dominque, make sure you take care of Hamilton. Thank you.
你好 老大
What's up, boss?
挺好 现在怎么样
You got it. How we lookin'?
妥妥的 但是我们的东西快要用完了
Killin' it, man. But we're running out of the good stuff.
得去后面再拿点过来了 -不用 交给我
Just gonna run in the back and grab 'em. - Nah, I'll take care of it.
你继续炒场子 让大家高兴起来
You keep slingin'. Make these people happy.
好的 -我去去就回
All right. - Be back in a minute.
不要动
Don't move.
扔掉钥匙
Drop the keys.
你选了一个非常糟糕时机 肖恩
You picked a hell of a night for this, Shawn.
我真想问问为什么 不过看样子我已经知道了
I would ask why, but I got a feeling I already know.
因为卡南 -闭嘴
Kanan. - Shut up.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表