剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
她不会发现什么的 不是吗
She ain't gonna find out shit, right?
你不是干得干净利落嘛
If you did your job right, right?
照你说的做了
I did what you wanted me to do.
没人会找到他的
Nobody's gonna find him, man.
好
Good.
听到什么消息了没
You heard from anybody?
鲁伊斯打电♥话♥过来的 我没接
Ruiz called and I didn't answer.
幽灵没死 有什么好谈的
Ghost ain't dead, so what's there to talk about?
很好在我们行动之前 别接他们任何人的电♥话♥
Good, don't take none of their calls till we got our next move.
如今肖恩把这事干砸了
Now that Shawn done fucked this shit up,
幽灵肯定知道我们冲他来了
Ghost know we'll be coming for him.
他就会有所防备 所以我们也得做好准备
And he'll be ready, so we need to be ready.
把人手都叫过来待命
Get the crew in here strapped.
我没说清楚吗 混♥蛋♥
Did I stutter, motherfucker?
哦 我不在的时候有没有想爸爸呀
Oh, you missed Daddy while I was gone, didn't you?
要我说 如果我是洛沃斯
You know what? If I'm Lobos,
我在里头 而你在外面玩狗
I might be suspicious of you sitting here
我会起疑心的
making out with your dog while I'm on the inside.
我们得换位思考一下 汤米
Got to keep our head on a swivel, Tommy.
不用 我们只要跟他说明白就行了
No, what we gotta do is make it crystal clear
我没有说任何对他不利的事
that I ain't said shit against him.
我出狱 完全是联邦的人自己搞砸的
Me getting out was a fed fuck-up.
好
All right.
我会打给他跟他说清楚
I'll call him, let him know right away.
确保他还跟我们运着他的货
Make sure he's still down with us moving his weight.
然后我要打电♥话♥给各帮头目 让他们知道我们回来做生意了
Then I need to call the primeras, let them know we're back in business.
那我联♥系♥ 鲁伊斯 你联♥系♥塞尔维亚人和漂流族
So I'll hit Ruiz, you get Serb and Drifty.
谢谢 干杯
Thanks. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
但是汤米 我们有个更大的麻烦
But we got a bigger problem, Tommy.
肖恩昨晚拿枪指着我的头想杀了我
Shawn put a gun to my head and tried to kill me last night.
是卡南下的令 -不可能
Kanan's orders. - Oh, bullshit.
是他雇人害死克鲁兹 并且射伤了霍莉
He's the one that hired the hitter, got Cruz killed, and shot Holly.
不 那是罗拉干的
That was Rolla.
那个枪手临死前告诉我不是罗拉
The hitter told me with her dying breath it wasn't.
我怀疑过卡南
I suspected Kanan.
直到昨晚才确定就是他干的
Wasn't until last night I was sure.
他觉得是我害他蹲监狱
He thinks I'm the reason he went inside.
他要把被剥夺自♥由♥怪罪到别人头上
Needed his time to be someone's fault, so he made it mine.
如果是这样的话 他出来之后为什么不直接了结我们
If that was true, why didn't he just cap us when he got out?
因为他想拿回自己的生意
'Cause he wanted the business back.
他得学学是怎么经营的
He needed to learn how it worked.
是你教的他
What you taught him.
他需要的不过是有人把他介绍给洛沃斯
All he needed was an introduction to Lobos.
妈的
Oh, shit.
他当时要求我带他去跟洛沃斯碰面
He asked to come to the Lobos meet.
是想让我带他进去
He wanted me to take him.
肯定的啊 现在洛沃斯坐牢了
Of course he did. With Lobos on the inside,
卡南得另找上家 然后把我们剔除出局
Kanan's got to find another connect and take us out.
这不过是他的把戏
It's his only play.
除非他还信任你
Unless he still trusts you.
诺克斯 进来
Knox, come on in.
对不起长官 我迟到了 我刚刚在找安吉拉
Sorry I'm late, sir. I was looking for Angela.
我俩应该一起来见您 然后讨论詹姆斯圣帕特里克的事
We were supposed to meet with you together to discuss James St. Patrick.
其实 格雷格 我已经和安吉拉谈过了
Actually, Greg, I already spoke to Angela.
她来的早 我想知道你能否证实她说的某些细节
She came in early. I wonder if you can back her up on some of the details.
来 坐下
Come on, have a seat.
安吉拉初次因伊根的案子和圣帕特里克联♥系♥是什么时候
When did Angela first have contact with St. Patrick about the Egan case?
喂 杰里 你来这儿做什么
Hey, Jerry. What are you doing here?
美国助理检察官桑多瓦尔让我来的
AUSA Sandoval asked me to join.
请继续 诺克斯探员
Please, continue, Agent Knox.
我们审问霍莉·韦弗那晚
The night we interrogated Holly Weaver,
我看到他们在安吉拉的公♥寓♥谈话
I saw them talking at Angela's apartment.
你为什么会在她的公♥寓♥
Why were you at her apartment?
因为韦弗之事失败后 她看起来很失落 长官
She seemed upset after the Weaver thing went south, sir,
我到她的公♥寓♥去
and I went there to...
看她怎么样
see if she was okay.
他可能在她的公♥寓♥看到了草图 然后偷走了
He may have seen the sketch at her place that night and stolen it then.
伊根被释放之后 她很难受
After Egan was released, she was very upset.
她离开办公室 直接去了圣帕特里克的夜♥总♥会♥
She went to St. Patrick's club right from the office...
你怎么知道安吉拉直接从这儿去了真理
How do you know Angela went to Truth straight from here?
你是跟踪她了吗
Did you follow her?
迈克 我知道我知道这并不光彩
Mike, I know what it... I know what it looks like,
但是我只是想保护她
but I was trying to protect her.
如果你觉得她有危险 你可以通过正常渠道
If you thought she was in danger, you could've assigned her a detail
分配给她一个任务
through proper channels.
你们俩有过性关系
You had a sexual relationship.
她跟你分手了 你接受不了被拒绝
She broke things off, you couldn't take no for an answer.
如果她是这么告诉你的 那只有一个原因会让她撒谎
If that's what she told you, then there's only one reason that she would lie.
她肯定是在和圣帕特里克合作
She must be working with St. Patrick.
破坏我的名声来保护他
She's discrediting me to cover for him
因为我告诉她我们要把他当作嫌疑人
because I told her that we need to pursue him as a suspect
因为我认为詹姆斯·圣帕特里克是真正的幽灵
because I think that James St. Patrick is the real Ghost.
如果巴尔德斯在跟伊根和圣帕特里克合作
If Valdes is working with Egan and St. Patrick,
那她又为什么把我们带到洛沃斯的地方
then why the hell would she have led us to Lobos?
我手里的地址是假的 她的是真的
I had the wrong address. She had the right one.
她帮我们抓到了人 你有
She got us a collar. Is there
针对圣帕特里克的什么铁据吗 -是的
hard evidence against St. Patrick, - Yes.
还是只是你的猜测
or just your suspicions?
没有 现在还没有证据
There's no... no, there's no evidence yet,
但是我们有进展 他在安吉拉的公♥寓♥里
but we're making some headway. - He was in her apartment.
怪不得你想把他铐起来
No wonder you want to put the cuffs on him.
圣帕特里克占了安吉拉的便宜
St. Patrick took advantage of Angela.
她犯了错 但是她没有当帮凶
She made mistakes, but she wasn't aiding and abetting.
但是我不清楚你当时在干嘛
I don't know what you were doing.
格雷格 她投诉声称被骚扰了
She's filed a formal harassment complaint, Greg.
你被停职了 立即生效
You're suspended, effective immediately.
给我你的枪和徽章
I'm gonna need your gun and your badge.
妈的
Fuck.
看起来他们知道摄像头在哪儿
Looks like they knew where the cameras were.
都看不到脸 -看到脸也没用
No fucking faces. - Faces wouldn't help.
反正警♥察♥也抓不到这种人
Cops never catch these kinds of people anyway.
他们把库存现金都拿走了
And they got all the cash on hand.
我们的生意太好
We were doing such good business
以至于都没时间去跑银行
that we didn't have time to make a bank run.
当然而且保险也管不了现金
'Course, and insurance doesn't cover cash.
还丢了什么
Anything else missing?
账本文件
Ledgers, paperwork.
但系统里能看到数目 对吧 坎托斯
But the numbers will be in the system, right, Kantos?
其实我还没机会把
Actually, I, uh, didn't get a chance to upload
账本上最新的数据上传到系统里
the latest figures from the ledgers into the system.
真遗憾啊 没有账本
What a shame. Without those ledgers,
我怎么知道你有没有达到
how will I know if you reach the 20%
必需的20%利润来买♥♥回真理
necessary for you to buy back Truth?
咱们心知肚明 我达成了目标
We both know I hit the mark.
没有文件 我们什么都不知道
Without that paperwork, we don't know anything.
乐观点 詹姆斯
Let's look on the bright side, James.
我们还得继续合作
We get to keep working together.
这难道不是好事吗
Isn't that a treat?
我快冻死了 走了走了
I'm freezin' my balls off out here! Let's go!
怎么了 K 我错过什么了吗
What's up, K? I miss something?
不能相信反应那么迅速的黑人
Can't trust any nigga who gets sprung that fast.
我没告密
I ain't no snitch, motherfucker.
你来这儿干嘛 -我来这儿是因为幽灵陷害了我
Why you here? - I'm here because fuckin' Ghost set me up.
我带着满袋子的钱和洛沃斯在酒店房♥间里
I'm in a hotel room with fuckin' Lobos and a bag full of dough.
紧接着我就被当犯人带走了 也没看见幽灵
Next minute, I'm doin' a fuckin' perp walk, no Ghost in sight.
预审的时候 我的律师
I'm at my pretrial shit, my lawyer's like,
噼里啪啦讲一堆 说证据都是错的
"Blah blah blah, evidence is wrong."
法官说得放我出来 所以我就直接来了
Judge says they gotta let me go, so I come straight here
因为我知道是他妈幽灵害了我
because I know it's fuckin' Ghost that dimed me out.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表