剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你的计划是什么 肖恩
What's the plan here, Shawn?
我知道你没有换洗的衣物
I know you ain't got a change of clothes.
电影里可不会告诉你
And what they don't show you in the movies
这么近距离对人开枪
is that when you shoot somebody this close,
会有一个反冲作用
there's blowback.
你开枪打我 会溅你满身血
You shoot me, blood spatters all over your shirt,
你那样跑出去 人们会注意到的
you run outta here, people will notice.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不可能说服我然后活着出去的 幽灵
You ain't gonna talk your way outta this, Ghost.
你说服不了我
You ain't gonna talk me out of it.
我爸跟我说是你把他送进了监狱
My dad told me that you sent him to jail.
你陷害了他
That you set him up.
我不会对你说谎的 他说的是真的
I ain't gonna lie to you. It's true.
当时我有一个大计划
Back then, I had big plans.
大到卡南无法理解
Big plans that Kanan couldn't see.
所以那个时候 要么设计让他离开
So it was either set him up for him to go away or it was...
要么我就得杀了他
or it was me killing him.
我不会杀他的
I wasn't gonna kill him.
我爸爸死后 是你♥爸♥爸给我提供了帮助
When my pops died, your dad was there for me, man.
我尊重卡南 天啊 我需要他
I looked up to Kanan. Hell, I needed him.
在我的这一生中 我非常爱你的父亲
At one point in my life, I loved your pops very much.
爱 你知道什么是爱吗
Love? What do you know about love, hmm?
你爱我爸爸 但是你却害了他
You loved my dad, but you set him up.
你爱塔莎 但是你却不忠于她
You love Tasha, but you been cheating on her
我他妈都不知道你骗了她多久
for fuckin' I don't know how long.
她值得找一个比你更好的人
She deserves better than you.
她值得… -她值得什么
She deserves... - She deserves what?
什么 肖恩 是你 -对 是我
What, Shawn, you? - Yeah, me!
人♥渣♥
Fucker.
你在外面跟安吉拉寻欢作乐的时候
While you was out fuckin' around with Angela,
是我陪着塔莎
I had Tasha's back.
当你完全忘记她的存在时 是我在照顾她
I held it down when you forgot all about her.
你总是说我们很像 其实并不是
You know, you keep sayin' that we just alike, but we're not.
我说一不二
When I say something, I mean it.
我说我要做什么事 我他妈就一定会做
When I say I'm gonna do something, I fuckin' do it.
对 你是对的
Yeah, you right.
你♥他♥妈♥说的每一件事都对
Everything you fuckin' said is right.
你不像我
You are not like me.
你不是为此而生的
You ain't built for this.
我一直都知道 我以为你也知道
I always known it. I think you have as well.
可卡南叫你干的事 肖恩
But what Kanan's asking you to do, Shawn...
不是真正的父亲
no real father...
应该让自己的儿子干的
should ever ask of their son.
卡南和我有各自的选择
Kanan and I chose our path.
可把枪交到你手上
By puttin' that gun in your hand,
他是想替你做选择
he's trying to choose yours for you.
但我可以把你的选择权抢回来 -闭嘴
But I could get it back, though. - You shut up.
放下枪 -我叫你闭嘴
Drop the gun. - I said shut up!
我现在有枪
I got the fuckin' gun now.
现在枪在我手上 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Now I got it, bitch.
现在枪在我手里 死黑鬼
Now I fuckin' got it, fuck nigga.
我活该 -是啊 你♥他♥妈♥的就是活该
I deserve this. - Yeah, you fuckin' deserve it.
不单单因为你企图杀我 肖恩
Not just for trying to kill me, Shawn,
还因为你对我老婆所做的一切
but for whatever it is you got goin' on with my wife.
这也是你该离开的原因
That's why you gotta go.
你不适合干这行
You're not cut out for this.
我要你离开
I want you to leave.
不仅仅是离开真理 我要你离开纽约
Not just Truth. I want you to leave New York.
起来
Get up.
成为一个比卡南更好的男人吧
Go be a better man than Kanan,
而不是他想让你变成的样子
not the man he's trying to turn you into.
走吧
Go.
幽灵叔 我 -快走
Uncle G, I'm... - Go!
格雷格 求你了 你可以明天再朝我大喊大叫
Greg, please, you can yell at me tomorrow.
不 我们现在就得说明白
No, we're gonna do this now.
我只是我觉得我终于弄清楚了
I just... I think I finally figured it all out.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我一直我一直在打看伊根不是吗
Well, I've been... I've been watching Egan, right?
洛沃斯不会信任他
And Lobos wouldn't trust that guy
带领好这么复杂的组织
to run an organization this complex.
可你知道如果是我会信任谁吗
But you know who I would trust?
我觉得詹姆斯·圣帕特里克才是幽灵
I think James St. Patrick is Ghost...
我还觉得你一直在和他一起努力保护汤米·伊根
and I think you have been working with him to protect Tommy Egan.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
几周前我在你的公♥寓♥外面看到你们在一起
I saw you together outside your apartment a few weeks ago.
不要急
Hold on.
今晚你还去了他的夜♥总♥会♥见他
And you saw him at his club tonight.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me.
是的 毫无疑问 安吉拉
Yes. Oh, absolutely, Angela.
而且我觉得我这样做很好
And it's a good thing that I have,
因为现在我总算是知道事情的全部真♥相♥了
because now, finally, I can get to the truth of it all.
而且这 这 这都讲得通了
And it's... it's... it all makes sense.
你从圣帕特里克得到诺沃斯会面的信息
The tip that you got from St. Patrick about the Lobos meet,
这是策划好的
that's all part of the plan.
当我们在密切关注逮捕伊根时候
We put all of our attention on arresting Egan
你和杰米却在与普罗克特合伙救伊根出来
while you and Jamie work with Proctor to get him out.
还有谁会知道那个素描呢 安吉拉
Who else would have known about the sketch, Angela?
我不 接下来你会怎么着
I don't... it's up to Collins
就由柯林斯决定了
as to what else happens to you from here on out.
真是该死 安吉拉
God damn it, Angela.
你说得对
You're right.
但你误会我了
But not about me.
我今晚去他的夜♥总♥会♥找他对质
I went by his club tonight and confronted him.
他没有否认跟他有干系
He didn't deny being involved.
我调查詹姆斯也有一段时间了
I've been looking into James for some time now.
我对此保密 是因为如果这一切都是胡扯的
I kept it to myself because I didn't want you
我不想让你因为支持我而陷入险境
out on a limb backing me if all this was bullshit.
那些情报呢
And the tip?
是他策划好的
Part of his plan.
我原以为他是个好人
I thought he was a good man.
可是我错了
But I was wrong.
他就像你说的那样玩弄我
He played me just like you said.
这就是为什么你哭着离开夜♥总♥会♥
And that's why you were crying when you left the club?
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
我原以为我和他是...
I thought he and I were...
朋友们
friends.
好吧 我今晚会跟迈克和柯林斯说明此事
All right, I can get this information to Mike and Collins tonight.
我们可以在圣帕特里克行动之前找到他
We can get St. Patrick before he moves on
我们可以让他来指证洛沃斯
and, uh, we can have him testify against Lobos
如果我们让他难脱罪责 好吗
if we got him dead to rights, yeah?
好吧 -好吗
Right. - Right?
好
Good.
但是我不确定有足够的证据申请逮捕令
But I'm not sure we have enough for a warrant.
我是说足够的证据理直气壮地持逮捕令
I mean, enough for it to stick.
可能会妨碍起诉 可能会
Maybe hindering prosecution, maybe,
但是还不够指控贩卖♥♥毒品罪
but not enough for the drug charges.
不足以证明他就是幽灵
Not enough to prove that he's Ghost.
我觉得我们应该今晚就应该搞个案件来起诉他
I think we should build a case against him tonight.
一起坐下来 看看我们有什么证据
Sit down together, see what we have.
明天去找迈克
Go to Mike tomorrow.
好
Okay.
好吧 安吉拉 我们就这么做吧
Okay, Angela. Yeah, let's do that.
明早
Ahem. Tomorrow morning.
一起 -好的
Together. - All right.
把你对詹姆斯·圣帕特里克所知的一切都告诉我
Tell me everything you've got on James St. Patrick.
我们要打倒他
We're gonna take him down.
你看起来像个电影明星 给我上车
You look like a movie star. Get the fuck in the car.
能让你回来真好 兄弟
It's good to have you back, brother.
是你帮我渡过了难关
You came through for me.
当然是我 离开这吧
Of course I did. Get the fuck out of here.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表