剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
兄弟 一个接一个领钞票
Man, hand to hand cash is the move
就是洗钱的过程
when you're washing money.
我们还是从你的洗车行学到的
We learned from you and your car wash.
还记得呢
You remember that?
要是没有你
Ghost ain't never had a good idea
幽灵想不到这样的好主意
he didn't steal from you.
等一会 兄弟 我马上回来
Hang on, man, I'll be right back.
一位玩家
One player.
怎么样 维克多
How's it going, Victor?
我不用按小时付你薪水真是件好事
It's a good thing I don't pay you by the hour.
给我的油水已经够多了 老板
Got molasses in my ass, boss.
现在怎么样了
How we doing?
很好啊 很好
We're looking good. We're looking good.
我告诉你 西蒙 斯特恩把一切都夺走了
I tell you, Simon Stern is taking over the fucking world.
好吧 - 他派我过来
Okay. - He sent me out here
签什么收♥购♥协议 对吧
to get some acquisition contracts signed, right?
是啊
Right.
让这些人把他们自己夜♥总♥会♥的
Getting these guys to sign over a percentage
股份卖♥♥给他 就和他对我做的一样
of their clubs to him, just like he did me.
一模一样 - 亲爱的
Same shit. - Oh, man.
这个混♥蛋♥ - 你永远都长不大
Fucker. - You never grow up.
他就是想通过让你当代理人
He just gotta show you he's in charge
来告诉你一切都是他说了算
by making you his proxy.
是啊 现在他有优势了
Yeah, well, right now, he's got the advantage.
我得严格听从他的命令
I gotta do what he wants to the letter.
我要是搞砸了 他就能永久管理我的夜♥总♥会♥了
If I fuck it up, then he owns my club permanently.
他并不了解你
Then he doesn't know you very well.
你从不放弃
You never quit.
这是我们俩的共同点
That's something we've got in common.
你为了今天的成功付出了很多
You've worked hard to get to this point,
我为你骄傲
and I'm proud of you.
别让斯特恩搞乱你的思绪
Don't let Stern mess with your head.
好吗
Okay?
你要接吗
You need to get that?
不接了
Nope.
我们吃点午饭吧
Should we go get some lunch?
好啊
Yep.
哟 T 怎么了
Yo, T, what's up?
还行 哥们 我一直想着你走之前能见你一面
Sup, man. I was hoping to catch you before you bounced.
这位是
Who's this?
哟 J 这位是卡南
Yo, J, this is Kanan.
他过去跟我和幽灵混的
He used to run with me and Ghost.
刚出来
He just got out.
波多黎各人
Puerto Rican?
古巴人
Cubano.
如果你跟幽灵和汤米的关系很好 那我也是
If Tommy and Ghost are cool with you, I am, too.
好啊 好啊
Cool. Cool. Hey, uh,
我跟你说了两句话 T
let me holler at you real quick, T.
去吧 忙你的
Go ahead, do your thing.
算了吧
You know, fuck that.
我们不是一家人吗
Aren't we all family here?
说吧 J
Go ahead, J.
克里斯托瓦尔回来了
Yo, Cristobal's backing out.
他要见面
Yeah, he asked for a meet,
还说想找个新的线人
and then said he was gonna find a new connect.
泰诺人不干了 兄弟 - 那是为什么
Tainos are out, bro. - The fuck is that about?
现在咱们这边麻烦大了
Some shit about there's too much heat on us right now.
有幽灵的消息吗
Did you hear from Ghost?
嗯 他去了我表弟的雪茄店
Yeah, he hit up my cousin's cigar shop down there.
买♥♥了个无法追踪的设备
Copped an untraceable.
我猜应该是藏在高斯巴烟盒里
Guess it comes with a cohiba on the side.
什么意思
Word.
那个在夜♥总♥会♥开枪的女人躲在小哈瓦那
The girl who shot up the club is hiding in Little Havana.
幽灵去迈阿密把她了结了
Ghost went down to Miami to cancel Christmas on her ass.
应该派你去的
Should have sent you.
他应该知道你会把她切成片
Know you would have sliced her up,
让别的混账再出头之前考虑清楚
make a motherfucker think twice about stepping up again.
终于有人懂我了
Finally, someone who speaks my fucking language.
幽灵去那有正当理由
Ghost had an excuse to go down there.
是夜♥总♥会♥的事
Something about the nightclub.
如果非要问
If you ask me,
他就是想确定是不是罗拉雇用她的
he just wanted to make sure Rolla hired her.
他还想着那事呢
He's still thinking about that.
因为他们是朋友啊
It's 'cause they was friends.
我和幽灵说过 你的朋友如果背叛了你
I told Ghost, your friend betray you,
就杀了他们 甭考虑 - 我也这么说过
cut 'em, don't think twice. - I said that to him, too.
嘿 老板去哪了
Hey, where's the head at?
他会跟你聊聊监狱里的事
And then he starts with the prison talk.
就在拐角后面
It's in a back around the corner.
嘿 我要你赶快去一趟迈阿密
Hey, I need you on the next thing smoking down to MIA.
你拿到那女人的地址了
You got a location on the girl?
当然 你现在就出发
For sure. I need you to roll out now.
好吧 没问题
All right, done.
我们和其他夫妻一样
It's like we're any other couple.
不再低人一等了
No looking over our shoulders.
只有你和我 什么都不用担心
You and me. Nothing to worry about.
是啊
Right.
让我想起我之前去波多黎各看我表弟
Reminds me of visiting my cousins down in PR.
我和汤米第一次来这的时候
You know, the first time Tommy and I came down here,
我们把这里面的一个老头惹毛了
we bugged out one of these old cats here.
这是迈阿密最有意思的事
The best thing about Miami,
和美国差不多
it's super close to the United States.
汤米怎么样
How is Tommy?
从那天在糖果屋之后我就没见过他
I haven't seen him since that day at the Sweet Shop.
哦 还是老样子
Oh, you know, same old Tommy.
他换了个新女友
Oh, he got a new girlfriend.
是吗 - 是
Really? - Yeah.
红头发 - 你以为呢
Redhead? - What you think?
有些喜好不会变
Some things never change.
但我不想谈汤米的事
But I don't wanna talk about Tommy.
我想说说你
I want to talk about you.
和我 - 嗯
And me. - Yeah?
在拐角那家咖啡店
In that cafe around the corner
那里有迈阿密最棒的炸丸子
that serves the best croquetas in Miami.
我饿了
I am hungry.
就在拐角那
Well, it's right around the corner.
前面还有最肥嫩多汁的烤鸡 你不能错过
Big-ass giant chicken in front. You can't miss it.
和别家的烤鸡比起来吗
As opposed to all the other chickens out here?
当然了 不如你去买♥♥点
Exactly. Why don't you go get us some?
我想看看这些老家伙玩牌
I'll watch these olds cats play a couple of games of dominoes.
好啊 - 好
Okay. - All right.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a second.
好啊 哦 钱
All right. Oh, money.
我有钱 谢啦
I got my own money, thanks.
不了 老爷子
Uh, no, no, papa.
你开慢点
You need to slow the fuck down.
爸爸 你确定不用我来开吗
Yo, dad, you sure you don't want me to drive?
我只是有点手生而已
I'm just a little rusty, that's all.
而且幽灵在南海岸 我是想让你休息一下
Besides I'm giving you a break while G is in South Beach.
他要去多久
How long is he gone?
我也不知道 几天吧 我猜
I don't know. A few days, I think.
他去哪了 肯定是超棒的地方
Where's he staying? Somewhere fancy I bet.
伊甸什么
Eden something.
伊甸岩酒店 大概是 - 真他♥娘♥的♥资产阶级
Eden Roc, maybe? - Bougie motherfucker.
他是觉得他是英国国王啊还是怎么着
That nigga think he the King of England or some shit.
你和塔莎怎么了
So what's up with you and Tasha?
那晚我看到你看她的眼神了
I saw the way you was looking at her the other night.
没什么啊 - 有一件事是肯定的
Nothing. - Well, one thing's for sure,
你说谎的技能可一点也不像我
you didn't get your lying skills from me
因为你自己就把自己出♥卖♥♥♥了
'cause that right there was a dead giveaway.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表