剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
幽灵也同样陷害过我
Ghost did that same shit to me. Set me up.
让我坐十年牢 他就能以他的方式管理这一切
Put me in 10 years so he could run the hustle his way.
但是你被抓的那晚幽灵不在
Yeah, but Ghost wasn't there the night you got popped.
他把汽车尾灯的灯泡取了出来
Ghost took the bulb out the taillight
所以被警♥察♥拦下了我车里装着货
so I get pulled over with the weight.
一个女人匿名举报的 叫塔莎
The anonymous tip came from a woman... Tasha.
塔莎 真的吗
Tasha? Really?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me, man?
我以为你可能也参与害我了
I thought you might've been in on it.
现在我知道你没有
I know you ain't now.
洛沃斯还被关着 但这也挡不住他从事交易
Lobos is still in lockup, but that ain't gonna stop him from movin' weight.
现在我自己操作不了这些 我需要你K
Now, I can't run with that motherfucker by myself. I need you, K.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
而且现在我知道幽灵是这样待他的朋友
And now that I know how Ghost treats his friends,
既然他还在兴风作浪
I'm thinkin' it might be better to be his enemy
看来还是当他的敌人比较好
while he's still walkin' around.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
对那个混账今非昔比了 我早该知道
Yeah, motherfucker fallen off, man. I should've known.
在迈阿密的时候 连个婊♥子♥都搞不定
Couldn't even take care of that bitch in Miami.
不就是个贱♥人♥嘛 -他在迈阿密没杀那个女的吗
I mean, a bitch. - He didn't kill that girl in Miami?
看来这个混♥蛋♥骗了你很久啊
Seems like this motherfucker been lyin' to you for a long time.
真想知道你还有什么不知道
I wonder what else you don't know.
过来吧 我们去后面
Come on, let's head to the back,
讲讲看我们该怎么接近洛沃斯
talk about how we gonna step to Lobos.
嘿 幽灵还以为你相信他的 -对
Hey, Ghost still think you trust him. - Yep.
我想我刚想出一个怎么搞垮那混♥蛋♥的计划了
I think I just figured out how we gonna lay this motherfucker down.
汤米今早过来吃早饭了
Tommy came over for breakfast this morning.
你把他弄出来了
You got him out...
你还真是言出必行
just like you said you would.
这才是我认识的幽灵
That's the Ghost I used to know.
现在你知道为什么我需要安吉拉活着了吧
Now you know why I needed Angela alive.
你是对的 T 让我在想到计划之前跟她待在一起
You were right, T, to tell me to stay with her until I had a plan.
汤米跟我说了你为了弄他出来对她做的事
Tommy told me what you did to her to get him out.
说她可能会丢掉工作
Said she could lose her job.
所以你们之间
So is it over...
结束了吗
between you two?
那你和肖恩之间结束了吗
Is it over between you and Shawn?
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I knew.
他亲口告诉我
He told me himself
就在他昨晚想要杀我的时候 -什么
when he came last night to kill me. - What?
卡南给了他一把枪 你应该知道原因的
Kanan put the gun in his hand, but you know the real reason
他想要我永远滚出生意 对吧
he wanted me out of the way, right?
我利用了安吉拉 来保护我们的家庭
I used Angela to protect our family.
你跟他这么一搞 可能会让我功亏一篑
You fuckin' that kid could've destroyed it.
如果肖恩扣动了扳机
What would you and the kids do
你和孩子们以后会怎样
if Shawn had pulled that trigger?
你对他做了什么 幽灵
What did you do to him, Ghost?
我让他离开纽约 再也别回来了
I told him to leave New York and never come back.
所以你就这么轻易的让他走了吗
So you just let him walk away, just like that?
我没有要责怪他
I don't blame him!
我怪的是你 你和卡南
I blame you. You and Kanan.
还有 T
Oh, and, T.
我确定等肖恩准备好了 会告诉你的
I'm sure you'll hear from Shawn soon as he's set up.
到那时你就得做一个重大的决定
But you know then you got an important decision to make.
你可以继续和孩子们待在这里
I mean, you can stay here with the kids
或者你可以离开
or you can go live off the salary of a high school basketball coach.
去你♥妈♥的♥幽灵
Fuck you, Ghost.
你应该好好看看
You need to look around.
这儿没有赢家
There's no winners here.
只有你和我 亲爱的
Just me and you, baby.
我们俩最终都是
Both of us.
孤身一人
Alone.
司法部很乐意在审讯方面
The DOJ would love to spare the taxpayers
为纳税人省点公费
the expense of a trial.
如果你愿意和我们达成共识
If you're willing to take a deal,
我们可以定下一个明确的协议
we can make certain... considerations.
比如说保护性拘留
Protective custody, for example.
你的委托人现在怎么不会说英语了
Your client doesn't speak English now?
他可上过沃顿商学院
He went to Wharton Business School.
什么
Mm, qué?
德瑞弗·梅肯斯
Wendrif Menkins...
弗拉基米尔·扬科维奇
Vladimir Jankovic...
我现在能回我的牢房♥吗
Can I go back to my cell now?
跟卡南说了我要杀了你
Told Kanan I was down to kill you.
他肓定认为是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
He definitely thinks you set him up.
他觉塔莎也参与其中
He said Tasha was in on it, too.
他已经疯了
He's out of his goddamn mind.
你知道你在监狱里经历过的
You know, prison does that to you.
朋友变成了敌人
Friends turn into enemies.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
有趣的是
Funny thing is,
他说你在迈阿密没杀掉那个贱♥人♥
he said you didn't kill that bitch down in Miami.
别人杀的
Someone else did.
是真的
It's true.
她被刺以后我才赶到
I got to her a second after she was stabbed.
我和她谈了谈但是我没有杀她
I talked to her, but, no, I didn't get the kill.
所以你骗了我
So you lied to my face.
汤米我想告诉你的 但是你受卡南的影响太深了
Tommy, I wanted to tell you, but you were so deep under Kanan's sway.
我从来没有过让你不信借任我的理由 幽灵
I ain't never given you a reason not to trust me, Ghost.
除了那一次
Except that one time.
你知道的就是你忘退提及
You know, the one where you forgot to mention
霍莉和联邦人员炎话的那次
that Holly talked to the feds?
你有不告诉找的理由 汤米
You had your reasons, Tommy, for not telling me.
别说真的没有 对吧
Don't make it any less true, right?
对吗
Right?
你现在知道所有的事情了
Well, now you know everything.
我吗
Do I?
还有别的事需要我知道吗
Is there anything else that I need to know?
汤米为了让你出狱 我连安吉拉都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Tommy, I burned Angela to get you out of jail.
我还要怎么向你证明我对你的忠诚
What else I gotta do to prove my loyalty to you?
你知道她对我来说意味着什么
You know what she meant to me.
就你和我汤米如同以住一样
It's you and me, Tommy, just like it's always been.
我去说服卡南去老地方
I'll get Kanan to the spot.
上次协商后我的委托人慷慨的同意了
After our last conversation, my client generously agreed
调解协议 提高半个百分点
to raise our settlement offer half a percent.
你开玩笑吧 -我的建议是百分之零点二五
You're joking. - I recommended a quarter percent,
但斯特恩先生坚持要给到百分之零点五
but Mr. Stern insisted.
亲爱的 我只是想要你开心点
Baby, I just want you to be happy.
开心 没有派克大街的公♥寓♥
Happy? Without the Park Avenue apartment
没有长岛和佛罗里达的房♥子
or the house in Long Island or the house in Florida?
你有想过霍博肯那套吗
Have you thought about Hoboken?
噢 我想过很多事情
Oh, I've thought about a lot of things,
但是主体上 是你穿狱服来是什么样子
mainly how you would look in a prison uniform.
监狱 -因为盗用公♥款♥
Prison? - Embezzlement.
虽然只是美联储 但是他们仍够让你坐牢了
It's only Club Fed, but they still make you wear the jumpsuit.
我很确定你知道我丈夫有隐藏的海外资产
I'm sure you know that my husband has hidden assets offshore.
我也很确定是你帮他搞定的
I'm sure you helped him do it.
但你知道那些钱是从哪儿来的吗
But you know where those assets came from?
从他自己的夜♥总♥会♥挪用来的
Embezzling money from his own clubs.
两份书两份成本报告 所有的东西都是两份
Two sets of books, two sets of cost reports, two sets of everything.
斯特恩先生 我们发现了在拉文纳的财产了
We found Ravenna Holdings, Mr. Stern.
西蒙 什么都别说...
Simon, don't admit to anything...
如果她想让我进监狱 早去联邦政♥府♥告发了
If she wanted me in jail, she'd have gone to the feds already.
玛德琳 你想要什么
What do you want, Madeline?
干得漂亮 詹姆斯
Bravo, James.
抢劫只是个计策
The robbery was a ruse
这样你就能拿到账本了
just so you could get your hands on the books.
我猜是坎托斯告诉你的吧
Kantos told you, I take it?
不必他说 我会计算
He didn't have to. I can add.
西蒙我为酒吧增加了百分之二十的收益
I brought the club to 20% profit, Simon.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表