剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
他曾经在某些方面还是很好的
He's been good for a few things.
来吧 你来吧 试一下
Here, you go ahead. You take a shot.
卡南从来没教过你用枪吗
Kanan never showed you how to shoot?
没有 他和我一起的时候不是那样的
Nah, he wasn't like that with me.
好吧 把枪放下吧
All right, put the gun down.
把你的外套脱了
Let's take off your jacket.
今天我来给你好好上一课
This is gonna be your lesson for the day.
准备好了吗
All right? Okay.
拿枪拿起来
Pick up the gun.
确保你的手远离扳机
Make sure to keep your hand off the trigger.
要非常小心- 好的
Be very careful. - Okay.
把手举平 好了吗
Okay, hold it straight, all right?
好 现在 抓好抓紧 在这里施加压力然后瞄准
All right. Now, nice and tight. Put pressure here and aim.
先按住回扣 不要害怕
Anticipate the kickback. Don't flinch.
不要笑了- 对不起
Stop laughing. - I'm sorry.
要像你一样水平我还需要大量的练习 好吗
I'm gonna need more practice if I'm gonna be as good as you, all right?
好吧 没事 我会帮你的 来吧
Yes, it's okay. I'm gonna help you. Come on.
确保你握好了 抓紧这儿 好吗
Just make sure you hold it nice and tight right here, okay?
你能做好的
And, um, you got this.
都取决于你
It's all you.
好样的
Good.
好了 我要走了
All right, um, I better get going.
孩子们快要到家了
The kids'll be home soon.
...就像他的音乐
...like his music.
好了 小家伙要走了
All right, you guys get going.
我知道你们还有作业要做
I know you got homework to do.
留下来吃晚饭吧 爸爸
You staying for dinner, Dad?
我知道现在事情很混乱
I know things are confusing right now
你妈妈跟我分居了
with your mother and I living apart.
你什么时候可以回家
When are you coming home?
外婆说你不会回来了
Big Mama says you're not.
过来 看着我
Come here. Look at me.
那样我也不好受 宝贝女儿
I don't have a day or time on that, okay, baby girl?
但是我知道我们还是一家人
But I do know that we're still a family.
我们是一个大家庭 你们不要忘了
We are one big family. Don't you forget that.
我和你们的妈妈爱你和亚思明
And your mother and I love you two and Yasmine
就和我们以前一样 知道了吗
the same as we always did, all right?
相信我 你相信我吗
Trust me. You trust me?
相信
Yes.
我爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you, baby girl.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我知道现在很艰难
I know things are rough right now,
但这并不表示你有权利去学校殴打别人
but it doesn't give you the right to go to school and hit somebody.
你听到了吗 儿子
You listening to me, boy?
我听到了 你说你不会留下来
Yeah, I heard you. You said you're not staying.
嘿-嘿
Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你把他们送回来
Thanks for bringing them home.
孩子们 过来 准备吃晚饭了
Kids, go ahead. Go get ready for dinner, okay?
那个 我和塔里克谈过了
So, uh, I had that talk with Tariq.
我不知道有没有说通 但是我不会再试一次的
I don't know if I got through, but I'll try again.
这件事 塔莎 对他们来说很艰难
This thing, Tasha, it's hard on them.
是的 我挺过来了 他们也会没事儿的
Yeah, well, I went through it. They'll be fine.
我保证他们会没事儿的
I'll make sure they're fine.
我们会让他们没事儿的
We'll make sure they're fine.
我在想有没有可能 我能留下来吃晚饭
I was thinking maybe, uh, I can stay for dinner.
我不想让孩子们感到困惑
I don't want to confuse the kids.
那也许下个星期吧
Maybe next week.
好的
Sure.
你介意我来拿点儿东西吗
You mind if I get a couple items?
去吧 好的
Go ahead. Sure.
谢谢你 塔莎
Thanks, Tasha.
嗯...
Mm-hmm.
貌似会议之后事情进展都很顺利
So, things seem to be rockin' pretty smooth since the meet.
这是一次很好的会议
It was a good meeting.
洛沃斯告诉你什么时候来了吗
You heard from Lobos about a date for the drop?
没有 但我知道很快
No, but I know it's soon.
安吉拉那边怎么样了 你和她谈了吗
What about Angela? You talk to her?
幽灵 吃点儿东西 我还没从她那儿得到任何消息
Ghost, eat something. - I haven't gotten anything out of her.
她什么都不提 她床边没有新文件 什么都没有
She won't mention anything and there's no new files in her crib, nothing.
盯紧她
Mm, well... keep an eye on her.
别忘了 不管她下面多紧 她仍旧是我们的敌人
Don't forget, no matter how tight that pussy is, she's still the enemy.
你告诉霍莉我们在这儿吗
You told Holly we'd be here?
哦 完了
Oh, shit.
她现在发疯地想要离开房♥子
She's been itching to get out of the house.
我原以为到这时我们能谈完呢
I thought we'd be done by now.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
嗨
Hi. Mm.
你来早了
You're early.
詹姆斯 我没想到你会和我们一起
James, didn't realize you'd be joining us.
有意思 我也没想到会见到你 霍莉
Funny, I wasn't expecting you either, Holly.
要点儿红酒吗
You want some wine?
还有更烈的酒吗
You got anything stronger?
什么 苏格兰威士忌- 再好不过了
What, like a Scotch? That'd be great.
妈的服务员去哪儿了
Where's our fucking waiter?
在后面
Out back.
你待在这儿 我去找他
You stay put here. I'll track him down.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么还在这儿
The fuck you still doing here, huh?
他最近表现很好
He's been so nice lately,
我们都没有闹过
I haven't been able to pick a goddamn fight.
别耍我 霍莉
Don't even try to play me, Holly.
我警告你 今晚就走
I'm warning you, leave tonight.
给我点时间
I need more time.
不行 时间到了
Nope, time's up.
我说过 不管怎样你都得走
I told you, you gonna leave one way or the other.
好
Fine.
我需要钱和车票
I need the money and the train ticket.
来真理找我
Meet me at Truth.
十点钟开门的时候过来
Be there at 10:00 when we open.
之后别再让我看到你
Then I never want to see your face again.
来啦
Here you are.
你要走了- 哦 对 要走了
You outta here? - Oh, yeah, I'm up.
我看你们俩自己浪漫吧
I figured I'd leave you two lovebirds alone, you know?
好好陪陪你的宝贝
Give you some time to enjoy your lady.
好吧 再见 兄弟
All right. Peace out, bro.
再见 兄弟
Peace out, brother.
再联♥系♥
I'll catch you later, too.
嘿 兄弟 有我在的时候别说西班牙语
Hey, man, you can dead all that Spanish shit when I'm around, man.
我先知道大家在说什么
I like knowing what people are saying.
那你应该学学西班牙语
Then you should learn "el Spanish."
反正过不了几年你也用得到
You're gonna need it in a few years anyway.
这是我们的地盘
This is our country now.
你去吧 告诉庞曹他来了
_
嗨 老兄 怎么样了
What's up, man? How you feelin'?
好多了
Been better, man.
是你打死了要杀我的人
But you killed the motherfucker who shot me.
对 我除掉他了
Yeah, I clipped him.
我不会忘的 兄弟- 好的
I won't forget, hermano. Appreciate that.
我也不会忘
I won't forget it, either.
但我想我帮了你的忙
But I thought I'd do you a favor,
告诉你幽灵和汤米给大家开会
let you know that Ghost and Tommy had a meeting with the whole group.
但没让你去
You weren't invited.
在我看来 你那晚站出来了
Now, the way I see it, you stood up the other night.
那无可置疑 兄弟
There's no doubt about that, hermano.
那么就不是你了
So it's not about you.
幽灵会怀疑谁呢
Who could it be that Ghost doesn't trust?
说说你现在跟着的那个卡南
Tell me about that guy Kanan you work for.
我欠他的
I owe him a debt.
幽灵和汤米有他们的做事方式
Hmm, Ghost and Tommy have their own way of doing things.
我喜欢他们的独♥立♥和成果 很不错
I like the independence and the product... can't complain.
但带来这个塞尔维亚人
But bringing in the Serbian?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表