剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
如果我介意你为此所做的—切
If I care about all of the things you've done to get here,
我就该立刻离开 永不回头
I should walk out of here right now and never come back.
你知道你该做什么吗
You know what you should do?
你应该给律师委员会打电♥话♥ 然后接受责罚
You should call the Bar Committee and accept the censure, too.
我应该打给我老板 和盘托出 把你抓起来
I should call my boss, make a full confession, put you in cuffs.
但当我想到你会死时 我
But when I thought you were dead, I...
我就不能 我就什么也不在乎了
I didn't... I couldn't care about any of that.
我放不下你
I can't get over you,
但我也不能跟你在一起
but I can't be with you, either.
我不能跟幽灵在一起
I can't be with Ghost.
安吉拉 再也没有幽灵了
Angela, there is no more Ghost.
幽灵已经死了 -永远吗
Ghost is dead. - Forever?
今晚过后幽灵已经成了过去式
After tonight, Ghost is gone for good.
但是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克却是真的 就站在你面前
But James St. Patrick is real, standing right in front of you.
而且深深地爱着你
And very much in love with you.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我有孩子们 有这些夜♥总♥会♥
I have my kids, I have the clubs,
所有我们曾经的幻想 现在都会成真
and everything we ever wanted can happen now.
就算我现在离开了 我还是会跑回来的
And if I walk away now, I'm just gonna be standing back here
一周 一个月 或者一年之后
a week from now, a month, a year.
如果从现在开始往前看
If, from this point forward,
你能成为你所说的那样
you can be everything you said you would be...
虽然我不能承诺我会忘掉这一切 杰米
I can't promise I can forget everything, Jamie,
但我会努力的
but I can try.
我还是不信 肖恩连再见都没说
Girl, I still can't believe that Shawn didn't say goodbye.
一点也不像他
It's just not like him.
如果他有困难了 他可以来找我啊
I mean, if he was in trouble, he could've just come to me.
这才是我们一直以来的相互承诺啊
That's what we always promised each other.
也许他还没做好成为三个小孩父亲的准备
Maybe he decided he wasn't ready to be a daddy to three kids.
我有点明白他为什么没说再见了
I kinda understand why he wouldn't say goodbye.
你怎么知道那是原因
You don't know that's the reason.
一定是他打来的
This could be him now.
喂
Hello?
喂
Yes?
我是塔莎·圣帕特里克
This is Tasha St. Patrick.
真的不用我帮你拎吗
You sure I can't take that for you?
你也不知道该去哪儿拐啊
You don't know where to go yet
里面又那么黑
and it's pretty dark back there.
回头再告诉你啦 -好吧
I'll show you later. - All right.
到时候你想倒多少垃圾都可以
And then you can take out all the garbage you want.
过得愉快 宝贝
You have a good day, baby.
嗯 你也是 晚上见
Mm, you, too. See you tonight.
你现在只是停职查看
You were only suspended.
但如果我现在打911 你就会立刻被逮捕
If I call 9-1-1 right now, you'll get arrested.
还会被炒鱿鱼
You'll be fired.
这地下室没信♥号♥♥的
You don't have a signal down here.
我我只是想当面告诉你
I just... I just wanted to tell you in person
我认为你是一名了不起的律师 真的
what an amazing lawyer I think you are, really.
经过了这一切 我只是
After all this time, I'm just...
必须得说我折服了
I gotta say, I'm impressed.
就算我没法就你给我安排的罪责辩护
Even I couldn't defend the case you laid out against me.
我也认了
And I lived it.
你告诉他们的都是谎言
Everything you told them was a lie.
如果你这不算跟踪我的话 那是什么
If you're not stalking me, what are you doing here?
你为了保护圣帕特里克卖♥♥了我
You burned me to protect St. Patrick.
你♥他♥妈♥出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You fucking sold me out!
就因为你是你男朋友的小荡♥妇♥
Because, you know, you're boyfriend's dirty.
你知道他就是幽灵的 是吧
You know he's Ghost, right?
他会完蛋的 安吉拉 我向上帝发誓
He's going down, Angela, and I swear to God...
你会跟着他一起完蛋的
you're going down with him.
都是我的错 凯莎
This is my fault, 'Keisha.
才不是
No, it's not.
又不是你开的枪
You didn't pull the trigger.
但是我知道是谁
But I know who did.
威宝不用整个翻修
Verbatim is not a total overhaul,
但我想装一套新的灯光设备
but I would like a new lighting rig.
稍后再联♥系♥
Let me call you back.
讨厌 宝贝
Holy shit, babe.
我电♥话♥吗 -对 是塔莎
Was that my phone? - Yeah, it was Tasha.
要打回去吗
You wanna call her back?
不
Nope.
抓紧了 放开狗绳 去吧
Come on, hold on. Take her off the leash, go ahead.
我来解开狗绳
I'm gonna take her off her leash.
准备好了吗 丫头
Ready? You ready, girl?
去吧
Go get it!
看起来它需要点帮助
Looks like she needs a little help.
我过去看看它找到没
I'm gonna make sure she finds it.
好啊 它看来有点迷茫
Yeah, she's a little retarded.
你这是在惹不该惹的人
You're fucking with the wrong motherfucker, man.
你有很重要的电♥话♥
You have an important call.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck is this?
托马斯
Thomas?
那女孩怎么样了
How is the girl, hmm?
还有小狗
A-and the dog?
听着 头儿
Look, jefe,
你的事我一个字也没跟别人说过
I didn't say shit about you to any-fucking-body.
我也相信你并不知道
I believe that you were not aware
幽灵准备出♥卖♥♥♥我们的计划
of Ghost's plan to compromise us.
你当然也不会同意
You would never sign up for that.
但你还是派这混♥蛋♥来杀我
But you sent this motherfucker here to kill me anyway.
不
No.
我是希望能合作
I want us to work together.
不胜开心
Music to my ears.
不过首先呢 你得先为我做件事
But first I need you to do something for me.
杀掉幽灵
Kill Ghost.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this will be difficult for you,
所以我就把它变成简单的选择
so I'm going to make it a very simple choice.
杀掉幽灵 然后做我的总经销商
Kill Fantasma and become my sole distributor
不然我就杀了你们俩
or I will kill the both of you
还有那姑娘
and the girl.
还有那条狗
And the dog.
吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you up?
没有
No.
你还好吗 安琪
You okay, Angie?
当然
Sure.
你好吗 杰米
You okay, Jamie?
是的
Yeah.
结构还没被破坏
Structure wasn't compromised.
灭火喷头还能用吗
These sprinklers are still working?
闲置了三年多 但这个管道依然达标
Been vacant at least three years, but plumbing's still up to code.
过来看看前门
Come take a look at the south door.
怎么会有人闯进来点火呢
Why would somebody break in here to start a fire?
撬门痕迹在门的另一边
The tool mark's on the wrong side of the door.
不是闯进来
Nobody broke in here.
是有人逃出去了
Somebody broke out.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表