剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
公事 把心放公事上
Business. Focus on business.
我现在都没法想公事了
I can't even think about business right now.
嗨 还是去你家吧
Yo, let's go back to your crib,
玩几局《刺客信条》
bust off a couple rounds of "Assassin's Creed."
让我清理下头绪
Yo, man, let me get my mind right.
没法去我家了 汤米
We can't go to my crib, Tommy.
塔莎把我撵出来了
Tasha kicked me out.
靠
Fuck!
她知道了安吉拉的事
Yeah, she found out about Angela.
那孩子们呢
How are the kids?
他们还不知道
They don't know yet.
我觉得应该不知道
At least I don't think so.
不过 你听着
But, look, man.
我们俩现在都不能分心
You and me can't afford to get distracted.
绝对不能
Not right now.
一定要保持清醒
Gotta keep our heads in the game.
卡南在这事上主意还不错
Kanan got the right idea about this shit.
我们不能再错过任何机会了
No more connections we can't just walk away from.
卡南在很多事上都是对的
Kanan got the right idea about a lot of things.
我们得把街头摇滚杀手帮的地盘给他们
We gotta give his crew the RSK territory, man.
怎么做他心里有数
He knows what he's doing.
我们的事他了如指掌
He taught us everything we know.
我是说...
I mean...
不然这批货我们怎么搞
how else are we gonna move this shit?
在找我内♥裤♥啊 最上面左边抽屉
If you're looking for my panties, it's top left.
我 我来帮G叔拿点东西
I-I'm picking up some stuff for Uncle G.
你该告诉我的 肖恩
You should've told me, Shawn.
他还在见安吉拉
He's still seeing Angela.
他带她去了迈阿密
He took her to Miami!
你知道 你♥他♥妈♥的知道
You knew. You fucking knew!
嘿 我不告诉你是因为...
Look, I didn't tell you because...
因为你效忠于幽灵
Because you're loyal to Ghost.
不 因为我不想
No, because I didn't want to
让你心碎
be the one to break your heart.
你真的在意我的感受 是么
You were thinking of my feelings, huh?
可能也只有你了
Well, you might be the only one.
我不能忍♥受任何人向我撒谎
I can't take anyone else lying to me.
我不能
I can't.
我要告诉你另一件事
I have to tell you one other thing.
如果和凯莎有关 我知道
If this is about Keisha, I know.
你知道
You do?
只是一晚上而已
It was one night.
那算不了什么
One night doesn't mean anything.
但是你告诉了我
But you told me.
这就意味着我可以信任你 肖恩
And that means I can trust you, Shawn.
是吗
Right?
拉凯莎就是个错误
LaKeisha was a mistake.
但是我知道和你不是
But I know that this isn't.
妈 你知道怎么打领带吗
Ma, do you know how to tie a tie?
妈
Ma!
来了
I'm coming!
诺马死之前和一个素描艺术家合作
Before he died, Nomar worked with a sketch artist
为我们提供了这幅图
to give us the following visual.
幽灵
Ghost
就是托马斯·帕特里克·伊根
AKA Thomas Patrick Egan.
你从几个铅笔印就能判断出有效身份了
You got positive ID from a couple of pencil marks?
我们在鲁伊斯的窝点
We also have his car at Ruiz's hideout
还有街头摇滚杀手帮老大的凶杀案场所
and most recently at
发现过他的车
the murder scene of the RSK's primera.
有他进入
Any video of him
鲁伊斯窝点或者桌球厅的视频吗
entering Ruiz's hideout or the pool hall?
所以你的意思是我们有一大堆
So what you're saying is we got a big steaming pile
根本没有实际意义的东西
of circumstantial nothing.
我们从窃听装置里得到了他的声音
We have his voice from our wiretaps.
诺马告诉我们鲁伊斯要和供货商接头
Nomar told us that Ruiz was meeting with his distributor.
就是汤米... Thomas
It's Tommy... Thomas.
你又是怎么知道这就是这混♥蛋♥的声音
And you know this asshole's voice how?
我是他高中同学
I went to high school with him.
汤米 当然了 这你当然知道
Tommy? Of course. Of course you did.
如果我们把她交出去当做身份证人
Judge'll love when we parade her out
法官一定会很开心
as our trial witness on the ID.
让一名陆军给自己验证
An AUSA authenticating a voice
声音是否匹配简直就是胡扯
match for herself is pretty much bullshit.
我同意
I agree.
但是这已经比我们上周得到的多了
But it's more than we've come up with in the last week.
干得好
Good work.
我已经做了背景调查
I've already pulled background,
我们可以直接跟进
so we can jump right on in.
这简直是个家庭欢乐大团圆 不是么
It's just one big happy family reunion, isn't it?
他过去跟这几个家伙
He has been busted in the past
一起被抓过
with a few of these guys.
这位 弗拉基米尔·扬科维奇
This one, Vladimir Yankovic,
在下东区和斯塔滕岛贩毒
runs drugs on the Lower East Side and Staten Island.
街头斗殴 无毒品 控诉撤销了
Street fight, no drugs, charges dropped.
有进行毒品交易的关系吗
Any ongoing narcotic relationship there?
据我们所知没有 但是正在找
Not that we know of, but we're looking.
国税局记录呢 他有生意吗
IRS records? Is he on the grid?
他在肉库区有个租约
He has a lease in the Meatpacking District
房♥东是西蒙 斯特恩 那个做夜场生意的人
with Simon Stern, the nightlife guy.
除了那个他还拥有连锁洗衣店
He has that and a chain of Laundromats
合伙人詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 另一个高中同学
with a James St. Patrick, another high school buddy.
瞧瞧 安吉拉
Look at that, Angela.
越来越多相关信息了
Getting more relevant by the minute.
如果这家伙是清白的 那他就是个倒霉的混♥蛋♥
If this guy's clean, he's one unlucky bastard.
想帮忙吗
You want to be helpful?
去你的同学网里查查然后建议他找个律师
Log on into classmates.com and advise him to lawyer up.
伊根是条好线索 安吉拉
Egan is a good lead, Angela.
我现在恢复你专案组的职务
I'm reinstating you into the task force.
向萨克斯汇报
Reporting to Saxe.
把你知道的一切都告诉他
Bring everything you've got to him.
从对伊根的监视开始
Start with surveillance of Egan.
我们必须得找圣帕特里克谈谈了
We'll have to talk to St. Patrick for sure.
是你的吗
Is that yours?
不 我的设成铃音模式了
Mm, mine's set to ding.
你可以关掉
You could turn it off.
不行 可能是孩子们
Eh, I can't. Could be one of the kids.
你觉不觉得...
Do you think...
越来越难了
Is it getting harder to do this?
我们俩在一起
To just be us?
我们一直都有开房♥啊 打电♥话♥
We've always had the hotels, the phone calls,
都是很现实的事情
the real-life shit.
除非有别的事
Unless there's something more.
的确
There is.
是汤米
It's Tommy.
你说你想让我坦诚 对吗
You said you wanted me to be honest, right?
所以 坦诚地说
So, honestly,
我要竭尽所能让你远离这些
I'm gonna do all I can to keep this away from you.
现在开始接近我了吗
It's getting close to me?
会的 因为你们一起做生意
It will because you're in business together.
但是你是清白的 所以没关系 不是吗
But you're clean, so it doesn't matter, right?
当然
Of course.
既然我们都彼此坦诚了 那...
Well, since we're being honest, um...
你应该知道我和塔莎分手了
you should know Tasha and I split up.
这就是为什么你昨晚想来我这
Is that why you wanted to come over last night?
不 我昨晚就是想过来
No, I wanted to come over last night
因为我想见你
because I wanted to see you.
我一直想见你
I always want to see you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
为什么 为什么是现在
Why? Why now?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表