剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
进来说 塔莎
Come in, Tasha.
塔里克找你干什么
What did he want?
他在学校遇到些问题
He had a problem at school.
他们班有两个女孩都喜欢他
Two girls in his class like him
但他只喜欢其中一个
and Tariq only likes one.
哦 怪不得他来找你
Ah, makes sense.
他可算找了个对的人
You would be the right person to ask about that.
然后呢
So?
你怎么回答他的
What did you tell him?
我告诉他别像我这样
I told him to do better than I did.
坐下吧我们一起想想办法
Sit down so we can figure some things out.
算了吧 我们根本无法一起思考出解决办法
No, there's no way we're gonna figure some things out, okay?
听着 雷娜的事情我能接受
Look, I can handle Raina and Yas,
但是 说实话 我解决不了塔里克
but honestly, I don't know how I'm gonna handle Tariq.
我无法教会他如何做个有担当的男人
I can't teach him how to be a man.
更糟的是 你也不能
The worst part is, you can't teach him how to be a man either.
塔莎 -别
Tasha... - Mm-mmm.
你知道么 下次你再见到你儿子的时候
You know, the next time you see your son,
他会问一些难题
he's gonna ask you some tough questions.
你最好自己提前想想该怎么回答
You should be prepared to answer.
这两天我就想看看
One of these days I'm gonna have to see
冥想到底是个什么鬼
what this meditation shit's all about.
汤米
Tommy.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
这是一个糟糕的夜晚
It has been very bad night.
我听说了 我正是因此而来
I heard. That's what brings me by.
瞧瞧这个
That and this.
为你哥准备的
For your brother. His big night.
谢谢你 汤米
Thank you, Tommy.
它很漂亮
This is a beautiful gift.
那么我希望你也同样喜欢我的第二件礼物
Well, I hope you like my second gift just as much.
就像我刚才说的 我听说今晚发生的事了
Like I said, I heard about what happened tonight.
现在还可以加入你和幽灵么
Is the offer to join you and Ghost still on the table?
这我需要和幽灵再商量
I'd have to talk to Ghost,
不过如果你愿意 我想是可以的
but I think we can help you out if you want it.
我很高兴你可以加入团队
I'd be glad to have you on the team.
如果我入伙
If I come onboard,
你要知道在米兰动身离开前
you know it's only temporary
我只能临时的做一些事情
until Milan is ready to move again.
就让我们先试试看
Let's just see how it goes.
这是从台球厅里面
Taken from inside a pool hall
几天前在皇后区照的
a few days ago in Queens.
你看到的这些尸体都是一个叫
You're looking at the bodies of a few members
街头摇滚杀手帮的街党的成员
of a street gang called RSK.
这张是从外面照的
This was taken outside that same location
在谋杀案发生的当天
on the day of the murders.
这是汤米的车么
Is this Tommy's car?
我知道你在想...这也许是他的车
I know what you're thinking... it might be his car
但可能是汤米正好去台球厅里解手
but Tommy could have been inside taking a leak.
或者去隔壁花店给你买♥♥花去了
Or maybe in another store buying you flowers.
那另一个犯罪现场看到他的车又作何解释
So what if we had his car at another known criminal location?
哎呀 又是汤米的车
Whoops, Tommy's car again.
这次是出入隐蔽的
This time entering and exiting the hideout
索尔达多族主要人物沃拉·鲁伊斯
of Soldado Nation kingpin Víbora Ruiz.
这全是扯淡 汤米不是杀手
This is bullshit. Tommy's not a killer.
他不是你们要找的人 -霍莉
He's not your guy. - Holly!
别再骗自己了
No more bullshit.
要不你现在就告诉我们汤米的全部事情
Either you start telling us what you know about Tommy right now,
要不你今晚睡觉闭眼睛的时候
or when you close your eyes to sleep tonight,
我保证你睡前最后看见的就是监狱的铁栏
the last image you'll see will be prison bars.
好吧 你自己选
Fine, have it your way.
霍莉·伊丽莎白·韦弗 根据你在俄亥俄州拘票
Holly Elizabeth Weaver, we are exercising the warrant
我们会在今晚给你转狱
you have in Ohio and we'll be transporting you tonight.
不管有没有你 我们都会抓到汤米
We're gonna get Tommy with or without you.
三年后等你出来后再见
Hey, see you in three years.
我可以先去趟洗手间么
You mind if I go to the bathroom first?
我们失误了
This is a mistake.
我们已经把关于伊根的所有信息都给她看了
We just gave Holly everything we have on Egan
但是她就没反应 这是她的问题
and she didn't react. That's her problem.
她对那些照片不感冒
She didn't react to the photos
是因为她早知道汤米是什么人 而且她不在乎
because she already knows who Tommy is and she doesn't care.
我觉得去俄亥俄州七个小时的车程 或许会让她改变主意
Well, I think a seven-hour bus ride to Ohio might change her mind.
根本没有什么俄亥俄州
There is no Ohio.
你说什么
What?
哦 你好 帕兹
Oh, hi, Paz.
稍等 我换个地方和你说话
Let me get somewhere where I can talk.
我能干什么 跳窗逃跑
What am I gonna do, jump out the window?
我就在外面等
I'll be right out here.
靠 靠
Fuck. Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck! Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
霍莉 我是美国陆军协会的安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Holly, my name is AUSA Angela Valdes.
我们没有多少时间来谈
We don't have much time to talk.
你需要想想自己正在做什么
You need to think about what you're doing.
你没有必要为了汤米·伊根而放弃自己的生活
You don't have to throw your life away for Tommy Egan.
你是在骗我
You're just trying to trick me.
你是在以自己的自♥由♥为代价来保护汤米
You're trying to protect Tommy by sacrificing your freedom for his.
你要在里面待三年 不值得
It's three years, Holly. It's not worth it.
你要为自己打算
You need to help yourself.
而现在最好的自救方法就是
And the best way for you to do that right now
帮助我指正汤米就是幽灵
is to help me implicate him as Ghost.
汤米不是幽灵
Tommy's not Ghost.
霍莉 刚才我看到你的表情了
I saw your face, Holly,
这说明你已经知道这些事情
so I know you already know this.
你的男朋友汤米·伊根就是毒品贩子的头
Your boyfriend Tommy Egan is a major drug trafficker
道上代号♥幽灵.
with the street name Ghost.
我想起来你是谁了
I remember you.
你在真理上了詹姆斯
You fucked James at Truth.
什么
What?
就在他办公室的墙上做的
Up against the wall in his office.
他就是和你劈腿 辜负了塔莎
He's cheating on Tasha with you.
别说了 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克和这件事无关
Okay, James St. Patrick doesn't have anything to do with this.
你也是这么和外面那群人说的么
Is that what you told them?
是你说服外面那群白♥痴♥汤米就是幽灵
You convinced those fuckheads that Tommy is Ghost.
你在保护詹姆斯
You're protecting James.
不是的 不是 等等 我...
No. No, no, no. Wait, I...
哦 天哪
Oh, wow.
你什么都不知道
You didn't know.
呵呵
Oh.
你是个蠢货
You dumb bitch.
和幽灵滚床单的是你 不是我
You're the one sleeping with Ghost, not me.
我要摆脱这一切
I want out of this.
而且我也要汤米摆脱这一切
And I want Tommy out of this.
没错 你要帮我做这些
Yeah. Yeah, you make that happen
否则我就走进那间房♥子告诉你的同伴
or I go in there and tell your partners
你睡了真正的幽灵
that you're fucking the real Ghost.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
如果我能为你做点什么呢
What if I do something for you?
相信我
A show of good faith.
说来听听
I'm listening.
如果我让你的拘票失效呢
What if I make your warrant go away?
把你从这弄出去
Get you out of here right now?
你会怎么做
How are you going to do that?
让我♥操♥心这个吧 -好吧
Let me worry about that. - Mm-hmm.
但是 如果你说的是真的
But if what you're saying is true
杰米真的是幽灵的话
and Jamie really is Ghost,
我需要你肯定的告诉我
then I need to know that for sure.
那我就不抓汤米
Then I won't need Tommy.
你帮我做你所能做的一切
You get me everything you can
指证詹姆斯就是幽灵
implicating James as Ghost,
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表