剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
一有小狗万事不愁
Puppies fix everything.
你说你寂寞来着 这叫送只母狗给马子
You said you were lonely, so I got a bitch for my bitch.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
她蛮可爱的 不过...
She's cute, but what...
她叫贝尔 以贝尔大道命名
Her name's Bell. After Bell Boulevard.
我看她是渴了
I think she's thirsty.
有朋友来过
You have a friend over?
啥 没有
What? No.
那为什么柜子上有两个杯子
Then why are there two glasses on the counter?
有人来过
Someone stopped by.
谁 - 胡里奥
Who? - Julio.
你让他进了我的家
And you let him in my house?
还他♥娘♥的♥给了他杯喝的
And you got him a fucking drink?
他来找你的 我刚好无聊又孤独
He came to see you and I was bored and lonely.
我就给了他杯水
And it was water I gave him,
又不是他妈的伏特加汤力
not a fucking vodka tonic.
汤米
Tommy!
你说那些街头摇滚杀手帮残兵败将
You think any of those RSK stragglers
还在外面晃悠吗
still out on the block?
就算是 也是在低调行事
If they are, they got their heads down.
一旦我们提供更好的机会
They'll dip the second they see we're offering
他们就会一窝蜂过来
a better goddamn opportunity,
跟你的人一样
just like your crew.
不可能 我的人都忠义不二的
No, man, all my boys are ride or die.
布罗克也算 - 他可是我的老相识啊
Even Broc? - That's my nigga from way back.
他有时候是废话太多
He talk a lot of shit sometime,
但关键时刻绝对靠得住
but at the end of the day, he down.
你就这么信他
So you trust him?
当然
Sure.
嗨 我可喜欢这首歌♥了
Yo, I fuckin' love this song, man.
恺撒 我密♥码♥怎么不管用了
Cesar, my code isn't working.
哦 让... 让我看看
Yeah, let... let me look.
这上面说圣帕特里克夫人今天早上把密♥码♥改了
It says Mrs. St. Patrick changed it this morning.
她没告诉你新密♥码♥
She didn't give you the new code?
没啊 - 你能先让我上去吗
No. - Can you just let me upstairs?
我得先打电♥话♥问一下
Just let me call up first.
什么 - 如果你不在访问者名单里
What? - If you're not on the visitors' list
又没密♥码♥
and you don't have the code,
我得按规定先打电♥话♥问问
I have to call up like I would with anyone else.
真搞笑
This shit is funny.
嗨
Hey.
没人接 对不起了
No answer, sorry.
但她在楼上 肯定在
But she's upstairs. Of course she is.
恺撒 你得让我上去
Look, Cesar, you need to let me upstairs
我又不是没付房♥租
to my apartment where I pay rent.
她得先给你新密♥码♥
She needs to give you the new code.
这是规定
That's the policy.
这是你们的家事
Look, we're not supposed to
我们是不该卷进去的
get involved in domestic matters.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
她跟你说什么了
What the fuck did she tell you?
妈 你不接电♥话♥吗
Ma, you're not gonna get that?
吃你的东西
Eat your snacks.
妈 看 是老爸
Ma, look, it's Dad.
拿过来
Give it here.
你最好别再打孩子的电♥话♥
You better not be trying to call up this boy's phone
或者到这里来
trying to get up here.
塔莎 你搞什么啊
Tasha, what the fuck are you doing?
非常高兴圣帕特里克夫人
I'm so glad Mrs. St. Patrick
喜欢我们伊甸岩酒店的按♥摩♥
enjoyed her massage at Eden Roc.
她才是你
Maybe she's the reason
未来得及找到目标的原因吧
you were too late to hit your target.
你♥他♥妈♥的是不是告诉她了
Did you fucking tell her?
你是不是告诉她了 - 告诉她啥
Did you fucking tell her? -Tell her what?
我带安吉拉去迈阿密了 - 没啊 G叔
That I fuckin' took Angela to Miami. - No, Uncle G.
我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that.
靠 靠
Fuck! Fuck!
你发现了什么
You got something.
猜猜谁的车晚上8:24路过那个酒店了
Guess whose car passed the bodega at 8:24 PM.
汤米·伊根
Tommy Egan's.
看不清谁开的
Can't see who's in it,
但制♥造♥型号♥牌照全没错
but the make, model, and plate match up.
你打算交给迈克吗
Are you gonna take it to Mike?
迈克不听我的
Mike won't listen to me.
他可能会听你的
He might listen to you.
不行 安吉拉 不 不
No. Angela, no, no.
因为上次诺马的事帮你 迈克恨死我了
Mike already gave me hell for helping you out with Nomar.
这不是我的事 是公事
This isn't about me. It's about the case.
这事关捉拿汤米·伊根
It's about flipping Tommy Egan
把不法之徒绳之于法
and putting Lobos behind bars.
你会跟他说的 对吧
Does that mean you'll talk to him?
这可是我们目前最好的线索
It seems like it's our best lead.
这是我跟你提这的唯一原因
That's the only reason I'm bringing it to you.
她无权调查此案
She's not authorized to investigate this case.
我知道
I know.
她根本不该接近此案
She shouldn't be anywhere near this case.
我是不是得把她调去
Do I have to send her
他妈的内布拉斯加州的经济犯罪科
to white collar in fucking Nebraska?
那也不会阻止她
Wouldn't stop her.
其实 她...
Look, she's...
她不该追查的 她知道她是不对的
she's wrong to be pursuing this. She knows she's wrong.
但她对这案子很上心
But she's passionate.
你在玩什么把戏
What's your play?
啥 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
你想她回专案组 为什么
You want her back on the task force. Why?
因为她做事很拿手啊
Because she's done some very good work here.
她要是回了专案组 你就能常见到她了
And if she's on the task force, you get to see her more.
我又不瞎 大家都知道
I'm not blind. And we both know
她是这办公室里最性感的
she's the hottest piece of ass this office has to offer.
迈克 我不是要泡妞
Mike, I'm not trying to get the girl.
我真的只想抓到目标... 抓到幽灵
I'm actually trying to get the guy... Ghost.
我在这里只是在做我的工作
My interest here is strictly professional.
她可以给专案组做个陈述
She can make a presentation to the task force.
如果她线索有用 我就让她回来
If her stuff is good, I might let her back on.
不过你得为她负责
But you're responsible for her now.
既然你愿意以你的职业生涯为担♥保♥
If you trust her with your career,
那我们就看看你们
well, we'll see how that plays out.
结局会如何吧
For both of you.
嗨 就像你要求的 我为明天的事
Yo, so I got a bunch of fine-ass hos
找了一帮辣妹
lined up for tomorrow like you asked.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
汤米 你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛呢
Tommy, what the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的敢碰我女人
Fuckin' trying to push up on my girl?
汤米 你有病啊
Tommy! Fuck, man!
闪开 - 你到底什么毛病啊
Get the fuck off. - What's wrong with you?
这狗♥娘♥养♥的趁我不在去我家了
Motherfucker was in my house while I was gone!
我没碰你女人 她又不是我的菜
I didn't touch your girl! She ain't even my type!
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思啊 - 汤米
What the fuck does that mean? - Tommy!
我可不想你们
I don't fucking need you
为了个婊♥子♥搞内讧
alienating our right fucking hand over some bitch.
你再叫霍莉一声婊♥子♥ 你试试看
Call Holly a bitch again. Go ahead.
汤米 我的意思是
Tommy, alls I'm saying, man,
你可别为了某个你不信任的女人
is you're about to do Julio and do me
跟我们反♥目♥
over some broad you don't trust.
我相信她 是你不信
I trust her! You don't.
错 是你不信
No, you don't.
要不你不会在这里
Otherwise you wouldn't be in here
痛扁胡里奥的
trying to fuckin' crack J's skull.
去他妈的
Fuck that motherfucker.
胡里奥 把鼻子擦擦 先出去吧
Julio, wipe your nose off. Take a walk.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表