剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我得好好教教里克
You know I had to school Riq a little bit.
我膝盖受伤之前 曾是圣约翰大学球队的
I used to hoop at St. John's before I blew out my knee.
我都不知道你上过大学
I didn't even know you went to college.
好了 好了 我知道
Okay, well, I did.
你要喝点水什么的吗
You want a water or something?
不 不用了
Actually, no, I'm good.
事实上 我想直接回家了
Yeah, I'm actually about to head home.
那我晚点联♥系♥你
So I'll catch up with y'all later.
再见
Bye.
我猜这个小正太
I guess boy wonder
并没有像你想的那样
is not wrapped around your finger
在你的控制范围之内
as tight as you thought.
天啊 他真帅
Damn, he's fine.
安琪
Angie!
安琪
Angie!
我马上出来
I'll be out in a second.
别着急
Take your time.
我刚买♥♥了点雪茄回来
I'm just getting back from getting cigarro.
很好 哪种的
Nice. What kind?
高斯巴
Cohiba.
杰米 我不抽烟
I don't smoke, Jamie.
那是什么类型的夜♥总♥会♥
What kind of club is this anyway?
不知道 我没去过
I don't know. I haven't been before.
谢谢
Gracias.
李 你真是个厉害的角色
You got quite the wow factor here, Lee.
这不是我们说好的 连一半都不是
This isn't what we agreed to. Not even half.
你们该死的老板想接手我的夜♥总♥会♥
Your fucking boss is trying to take over my nightclub
用这些股票和债务
with these equity and debt triggers.
我的老板 斯特恩先生
My boss, Mr. Stern, is just trying
只是想跟你合作 仅此而已
to form a partnership with you, that's all.
我的夜♥总♥会♥过去三年在迈阿密
My club's been the hottest thing in Miami
是最火的 知道吗
the last three years, okay?
即使没有斯特恩
We're gonna continue to grow
没有其他投资人入股
without any buy-ins from Stern,
我们也会继续扩张
or anyone else, for that matter.
我强烈建议你再考虑一下
I strongly urge you to reconsider.
我强烈要求你离开我的夜♥总♥会♥
I strongly urge you to get the fuck out of my club.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
安琪 达不成目标我就不能回斯特恩那边
Angie, I'm not going back to Stern short of the goal line.
他一定很愿意
He'd love that.
我可以看看吗
Can I take a look at these?
你自己看吧
Knock yourself out.
不管怎样 我想我们
Anyway, I was thinking
可以看一场迈阿密热浪队的比赛
we could check out a Heat game
或者一次大沼泽探险 你选吧
or take a swamp tour of the Everglades, your pick.
杰米 你看过这些合同吗
Jamie, have you looked at these contracts?
是的 这些文件签完之后
Yeah, I looked over all the documents
我都看了一遍
once they were signed.
这个合同有一个经营条款
This contract has operational covenants that,
如果失败就算作违约
if failed, cause a default, and the entire loan
所有的债务要立即偿还
becomes due immediately
不然所有的业务都要给斯特恩
or the entire business goes to Stern.
其他的合同没有这个要求
The other ones don't have this.
李的合同不一样
Lee's contract is different.
任何一个清醒的人都不会同意这些条款
No one in their right mind would agree to those terms.
无论如何对斯特恩来说都是双赢
So it's a win-win for Stern either way.
如果我让李签了这份合同 那对他是极好的
If I get Lee to sign that contract, then great for him,
如果没有签 他肯定会
and if not, then he just uses it
以此当做另一个障碍夺走我的夜♥总♥会♥
as another obstacle for me to get my club back.
我不能让这种事情发生
I can't let that happen.
这个合同天衣无缝啊
This contract is airtight.
那我要想其他办法
Then I need to find another motivation
让李签这个合同
to get Lee to sign.
我可以去查查他的法♥院♥记录
I could look him up in court records,
看看会不会有所发现
see if anything pops.
要是他被起诉过或是怎样 那里会有记录的
If he's been sued or anything, it'll be in there.
你愿意帮我吗
You'd do that?
谢谢你 安吉拉
Thanks, Ang.
我明天就去当地事务所
I can go to the local office tomorrow,
先从那里开始找
do a search from there.
同时 我也能研究一下调职的事
And while I'm there, I could look into a transfer.
如果你是说真的
If you were serious.
好的
Yes.
你去吧
You should do that.
等等 你说什么
Wait, wait. What were you saying?
我没听清
I couldn't hear you.
我刚收到鲁伊斯的藏身之处
I just heard back from the manager
乐福瑞克项目经理的反馈
at the LeFrak projects where Ruiz is holed up.
汤米·伊根的蓝色福特野马在车♥库♥被拍到了
Tommy Egan's blue Mustang was photographed in the garage
跟我们在诺马话筒上录到分销商是同一天
the same day we recorded the distributor on Nomar's mic.
太好了 给我发一份
That's great. Send me a copy?
嗯... 好
Uh... yeah.
给你个更好的
I'll do you one even better.
我刚给你发了一份
I just sent you an electronic copy
伊根所有文档的电子副本
of everything in Egan's file.
我需要一个工作站 - 好的 在那边
I need a workstation. - Sure. Over there.
太好了
That's great.
等我登录上去
One second while I log in.
他在楼上的时候
You and Medina were right outside
你和梅迪纳刚好就在外面
while he was upstairs.
安吉拉 汤米·伊根可能真就是我们找的幽灵
Angela, Tommy Egan may actually be our ghost after all.
现在我们只要确定谋杀案发当晚
All we have to do now is put Egan at Nomar's aunt's place
伊根在诺马的姑妈家 那就证据确凿了
the night of the murder, and we got him dead to rights.
开始变得越来越有趣了
It's gonna be funny.
什么
What?
你不是说你认识伊根吗
Well, you, you said you know Egan, right?
当他知道送他入狱的是他高中时候的
I mean, the look on his face when he sees a girl
一个女同学 那他会是什么表情
from high school is trying to put him in jail.
切
Sheesh.
谢谢你的帮助 格雷格
Thanks for your help, Greg.
辛迪·钱伯的办公室是在这边吗
Is Cindy Chamber's office this way?
是的 走廊走到头
Yes, down the hallway.
你能给这些人打电♥话♥吗 非常感谢
Could you call these people? Thank you so much.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯 我的天啊
Angela Valdes. Oh, my God!
什么风把你吹来了
What are you doing here?
最近还好吗
What has it been?
哦 天啊 差不多得有六年没见面了吧
Oh, gosh, it's six years maybe?
是啊
Yeah.
我在度假呢
I'm on vacation.
那你还要上班啊 真是典型的巴尔德斯作风
And yet you have work, typical Valdes.
你怎么样
How are you?
我... 挺好的
I'm... fine.
是啊
Yeah.
托尼和女儿们可喜欢这了 所以...
Tony and the girls love it down here, so...
你呢
And you?
你结婚了吗
You married yet?
生孩子了没 - 没呢
Any kids? - No.
没有吗 - 不过我在恋爱
No? - I'm seeing a guy, though.
可能会有好结果吧 我也不确定
Could turn into something. I'm not sure.
其实 这样的话我可能会搬到迈阿密来住
In fact, it could mean that I might move down here.
你要搬来迈阿密吗 不用说了
You in Miami? Say no more.
有我的地方就有你的工作
There's a job for you wherever I am.
有必要的话
I will kick one of these bozos
我辞掉个二♥逼♥就行了
out on the street if I have to.
谢谢你 真是帮了大忙
Thank you. That means a lot.
我要问你一个工作上的问题
I need to ask you a work question.
真不消停 是吧
You don't stop, huh?
明白我为什么想要你加入我的团队吗
You see why I'd want you on my team?
这是我
This is me.
这是你吗 - 是的 看见没
This is you? - Yes, see?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表