剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
克服了第一件大案子"美国残疾人法案"的失误
overcoming the loss of your first big case as an ADA,
您也不会成为
you wouldn't have turned into
纽约最负盛名的律师之一
one of the most respected lawyers in all of New York.
如何或者因为什么跌倒并不重要
It's not how or why you fall down,
重要的你站起来以后怎么做
it's what you do after you get up.
我们都需要一次重新做人的机会
All any of us need is a second chance.
但这不是你们第一次犯错了
But this isn't your first misstep.
最近真理夜♥总♥会♥里有一切服药过量
Recently there was an overdose at Truth.
我们为什么要忽略这些事情
Why should we overlook these incidents
然后再给你一次机会呢
and give you that "second chance"?
给我第一次机会的时候证明您是对的
You did the right thing by giving me the first chance.
我只是想再争取一次机会
All I ask is for the opportunity
来证明那晚发生的事情
to prove that what happened that night
纯粹是场意外 而不是常规事件
was the exception and not the rule.
证明我和别人不一样 而非惯例
That I am the exception, not the rule.
我听你给委员会在做报告啊
I heard you were making a presentation to the board.
怎么样
So how did it go?
我获得审批了 你肯定以为我拿不到吧
I got the approval. I'm sure you were hoping I would fail.
现在我要做的就是打给房♥东
Now all I need to do is call my landlord,
签好字 然后开门营业
get the sign-off, and we're open for business.
你不需要打给房♥东
You don't need to call your landlord.
我就在这里
I'm standing right here.
是你买♥♥了那栋楼
You bought the building?
在我家吃饭的那晚
The night we had dinner at my house...
热烈的讨论过后
such a spirited discussion...
我隔天早上就联♥系♥了你的房♥东
I reached out to your landlord the next morning
并且付给他高于市均♥价♥一成的钱
and paid him 10% over market.
只要求他一个字都别跟你提
All he had to do was agree not to say a word to you.
光看你现在的表情 这钱就值了
It was worth it just to see the look on your face right now.
太可爱了
Adorable.
不可抗力条款 是你中断了我的租约
The force majeure clause. You terminated my lease.
如果你是我 不也会这样做吗
Isn't that what you would do in my shoes?
你已经全面考察过那里
You've already gotten the space reinspected.
董事会一签字就能拿到酒水经营许可证
The board sign-off will trigger the liquor license.
这事能成 全是你的功劳
It's all done thanks to your hard work.
不管你加不加入 我都会重新经营真理
I'm ready to reopen Truth with or without you.
没有我 它就不再是真理了
Without me, it isn't Truth.
没错
True.
没准我们得重给它起个名字
We'll probably have to rename the club.
你觉得叫狐狸精怎么样
What do you think of Coquette?
算你狠 西蒙
Well played, Simon.
事实上 詹姆斯 其实你比我强
Thing is, James, you're actually better than I am.
你更有创意 你行动更快
You're more creative. You're faster.
你... 比我年轻
You're... younger.
但你太不专注
But you're not focused.
如果你更专心点 我绝不可能就这么扳倒你
If you were, I could never have beat you this way.
换做别人 有了充足的资金
A man with more ready capital would have walked away,
完全可以重开一家酒吧
opened a new club.
但你为了重开真理不惜牺牲自己
But you killed yourself to get Truth open again.
这让我明白 无论经济还是情感上
It shows me you have too much invested
你都为它付出太多了
financially and emotionally
以至于现在无法弃之不顾
to walk away now.
来我手下工作吧 詹姆斯
Come work for me, James,
我会助你走上梦寐以求的道路
and I will make you the man you always wanted to be.
穿成这样我差点没认出你来
Barely recognized you looking like that.
我去诺马的守灵会了 总得穿得合宜吧
Went to Nomar's wake. Had to blend in.
迈克的新策略是什么
So what's Mike's new strategy?
迈克已经明令禁止我们
Mike has specifically forbidden us
与任何非专案组人员讨论
to talk about the Lobos investigation
洛沃斯的调查进展
with anyone who's not on the task force.
任何人 还是就指我
Anyone, or me?
你是不是觉得... 即使只是一转念...
Did it occur to you that... even for a second...
因为我帮你把诺马列入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
that because I helped you get Nomar into WITSEC
所以我也有把柄了
that maybe my ass was on the line, too?
迈克找你问过话了
Mike called you out?
他只是问我为什么这么做
He asked me why I did it.
接受了我的解释
He accepted my explanation
让我继续呆在组里
and he let me stay on the case.
我也想揪住洛沃斯 安吉拉
I want Lobos, too, Angela.
我不想因为跟你说漏嘴而搞砸
And I'm not gonna blow my shot by just spilling to you.
对不起 格雷格
I'm sorry, Greg.
如果你的确在幽灵案上有突破
If you had a real lead for Ghost,
迈克不会看不到的
Mike wouldn't ignore that.
他太想晋升了
He wants the collar too badly.
我只有一幅素描 而且还没能完成
All I've got is a sketch and I can't even finish it.
又不是每个见过幽灵
It's not like anyone who saw Ghost
或者鲁伊斯老巢的人都会告诉我
or Ruiz's hideout is gonna talk to me.
晚安 格雷格
Good night, Greg.
你跟斯特恩说你会去工作了
So you told Stern you'd do it?
我只是告诉他我会考虑的
I told him I'd think about it.
很好 人就是爱听他们想听的
Good. People like to hear what they want to hear.
T 另外你叫我做的那件事
T, that other thing you asked me to do...
已经办好了
it's taken care of.
T 我跟凯特联♥系♥过了
T, I reached out to Kate.
她说汤米也没有去那里
She said that Tommy didn't show up there either.
凯特那张嘴什么疯话都敢说
Kate says a lot of things with her crazy ass.
还记得上次她说自己洗心革面了
Remember that time she said she was "clean"?
还说她彻底戒掉嗑药和可♥卡♥因♥了
That she gave up pills and coke for good?
她没约我 不像她的风格
She didn't ask me to come out. It's not like her.
也许我应该自己探个究竟
Maybe I should go check it out for myself.
凯特 我知道你在家 是我 杰米
Kate, I know you're there. It's me, Jamie.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
杰米 我头疼得厉害
Jamie, I got a terrible headache.
你能不能改天再来
Can you come back another day?
我给你带了礼物 凯特
I brought you a gift, Kate.
你总是这么贴心 杰米
You were always such a thoughtful boy, Jamie.
汤米要是能跟你学学就好了
You could teach Tommy a thing or two.
他人呢 - 嘿
Where is he? - Hey!
就在这呢 幽灵
Right here, Ghost.
汤米
Tommy.
咋他妈回事儿
What the fuck is going on?
妈 上楼去吧
Ma, go upstairs.
你 给我进小房♥间
You, go in the den.
汤米 拜托 你搞什么鬼
Tommy, come on, man. What the fuck?
汤米 - 闭嘴
Tommy! - Shut up!
坐下 快点
Sit there. Go on.
你来这里做什么 伙计
Why'd you have to come out here, man?
你就不能适可而止吗
Couldn't have left well enough alone?
我一直到处找你 打电♥话♥给你
I've been looking for you everywhere. I've been calling you.
为什么你呆在凯特的家里
Why are you out here at Kate's house?
那样你和安吉拉就找不到我了
So you and Angela can't find me.
我和安吉拉
Me and Angela?
现在全都说得通了
It all makes fucking sense now.
"接手毒品生意吧 汤米"
"Take all the drug business, Tommy.
"你会成为街上有头有脸的人物"
You'll be the face in the streets."
还跟我说我很聪明 可以掌控事态
Telling me I'm smart. I can take control.
结果都是为了把屎盆子扣到我头上
All so you pin all this whole shit on me.
他妈的我蹲监狱了
I go to fucking prison
你倒是跟安吉拉奔向美好明天了
and you and Angela run off into the fucking sunset.
真不敢相信你就这样对我
I can't believe you did me like this.
汤米 我不知道你在说什么
Tommy, I have no idea what you're talking about.
闭嘴吧 幽灵 别说了
Stop, Ghost. Just stop.
我在安吉拉公♥寓♥里看到那些包了
I saw the bags in Angela's apartment.
你在她公♥寓♥里做什么
What the fuck you doing in Angela's apartment?
给我闭嘴 幽灵
Shut the fuck up, Ghost.
你就是要跟她逃跑 快否认啊
You were leaving with her. Deny it.
说来听听
Go ahead.
我们是想去迈阿密
We were going to Miami.
但这事跟你没关系
It had nothing to do with you.
放屁
Bullshit!
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表