剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你也不想站错队 惹毛了这位爷而毙命吧
You don't want to end up on the wrong side of this motherfucker.
我们的洗衣房♥ 以前从没出过问题
Look, now, we never had a problem with the Wash and Fold before.
你到底是为什么决定 要现在就把钱都转走
What makes you think we gotta move all the money out of here right now?
就当是预感 -一次都转移
Call it a hunch. - All at once?
我只是觉着每次转移一点
I'm just thinking it's probably smarter
会更好些
if you move it a little bit at a time.
我开工钱不是让你来觉着的
I ain't paying you to think.
我们得把这些都弄走
We gotta get this shit out of here,
把它们分开 不能把鸡蛋都放在同一个篮子里
split it up, get all our eggs out of one basket.
哦 嗨
Oh, hey.
你在这儿
There you are.
听着 呃...
Look, uh...
你在干嘛
What are you doing over there?
这曾经是我的办公室 坎托斯
Used to be my office, Kantos.
只是要从曾经是我的办公室里面找点东西
Just needed something I left in what used to be my desk.
哦
Oh.
好吧
All right.
那个 听着 那天晚上
Anyway, listen, the other night
我们喝了几杯之后 我有点越界了
when we had a couple drinks, I was way out of line.
我的确不该谈论 斯特恩的离婚
I really shouldn't have been talking about Stern's divorce.
无论怎样我都无所谓
Doesn't affect me one way or another.
而且 我...
Still, I...
那是私事 好吧
It's a private matter, all right?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会在你老板面前说你的
I won't blow you up with your boss.
谢谢 -没问题
Thanks. - You got it.
我要忙活订金了
I'm gonna work on the deposits.
这是我的考勤卡 詹姆斯
Here's my time card, James.
谢谢 -噢 嗨 多米尼克
Thank you. - Oh, hey, Dominique.
你换发型了
You change your hair?
你看上去...不错
You look... good.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 完美收工 -只需要您签个字.
All right, perfect. - Just a signature's all I need.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Well, thank you.
好了 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
哦 肖恩 把你钥匙给他
Oh, Shawn, can you give him your keys?
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
怎么 你认为安吉拉在车上装了东西
What, you think Angela put something in the car?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
我是希望她留下什么东西
I was hoping she left something behind,
证明她和幽灵还鬼混在一起
proof that she and Ghost are fucking.
我或许会需要的
I might need it.
这些事你绝不能告诉幽灵知道吗
You can't tell Ghost any of this, okay?
我所做的这些你都不能告诉他
You can't tell him anything that I do,
哪怕他直接问起
even if he asks directly.
塔莎... 你可以相信我
Tasha... you can trust me.
好吧 如果我们要这样做
Okay, if we're gonna do this,
我们一定要非常小心
we need to be very careful.
我们之间发生的一切
Anything that happens between us,
你都要保守秘密
you have to keep it a secret.
你绝不能出错
You cannot make a mistake.
我不会出错
I won't make a mistake.
塔莎 为了和你在一起 我已准备好付出一切代价
Tasha, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to be with you.
真好
Good.
赶快 快点走
Come on, move your fucking feet.
走 走 走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
喂 J 你曾被猥亵过吗
Hey, J, you ever get molested in one of these things?
擦 我努力要忘掉那天的
Shit, I try to block that day out.
我也一样 但是没用
I do, too, but I can't.
马洛里神父的手啊 太柔软了 (Father Maloney:Boy&Grils Haven这一儿童收容机构的创始人)
Father Maloney's hands, they were so soft.
操
Fuck.
你打算怎么办 伙计
What do you want me to do, man?
这种情况下你不能加速甩掉他们
Well, you ain't gonna outrun 'em in this piece of shit.
你们身上都没带枪吧
And none of y'all strapped?
没有吧 好极了 靠边停
No? Good. Pull over.
嘿 维...
Yo, V...
保持微笑 老伙计
smile, motherfucker.
别给我他开枪的理由
Don't give him a reason to shoot.
你知道我们被捕的原因吗 警官
You ever hear of probable cause, Officer?
得了 T 别跟他扯了
Come on, T, don't fuck with the officer.
他能有很多扯淡原因
He's got plenty of probable cause.
那因为什么呢 -DWB
And what's that? - TOMMY: DWB.
黑人司机所以要靠边停车
Driving while black,
因为我那边的朋友是黑人
on account of my friend over there.
抱歉 警官 我再也不会以黑人的身份开车了
Sorry, Officer. I'll never drive while black again.
真乖
Cute.
但这辆卡车被认定为
But this van was identified
用于实施一起犯罪
as a vehicle used in the commission of a crime.
我会搜查的
I will be searching it.
太棒了 你要因为
Beautiful. You gonna arrest us
我们藏了脏内♥裤♥逮捕我们 或者我们能走了吗
for having dirty drawers, or can we go?
怎么了 詹姆斯
Well, what's up, James?
有什么关于混♥蛋♥斯特恩的新消息吗
Any news on our resident cocksucker Stern?
那个混♥蛋♥在国外 但我想问你个问题
The cocksucker's out of the country, but I want to ask you a question.
你有保管着你自己的账本 你自己在算账吗
You keep your own books, do your own accounting?
从签约开始后就不是了
Not since I signed up for the team.
斯特恩派了个混♥蛋♥去全权掌管那些事
Stern sent this asshole over to handle all of that.
我自己的事务却不让我插手
I'm blackballed from my own affairs.
我这里也一样
Same fucking problem here,
只是我们正讨论的这混球以前是为我工作的
except the asshole in question used to work for me.
我完全被排除在外了 哥们
I'm totally shut out, man.
我认为他们又不想让我们知道的事情
I think there's something they don't want us to know.
你听说过叫拉文纳的什么吗
You ever heard of something called Ravenna?
没有
No, can't say that I have.
现在这边到处都是这个名字
Well, that name's been popping up everywhere over here.
我的预约突然说是“拉文纳控股”了
My lease says "Ravenna Holdings" all of a sudden,
但我还没有见到
but I haven't met one soul
拉文纳手下的任何人
this whole time from Ravenna,
甚至一个律师也没有
not even a lawyer.
我会调查一下的 李
I'll look into it, Lee.
你向我保证过了 詹姆斯
You made me a promise, James.
你最好查个究竟
You better follow through.
晚安 哥们
Have a good night, man.
进来
Come in.
嘿
Hey.
我们的Effen伏特加不多了
We're running low on bottles of Effen.
我要去仓库补货
I need to go to the storeroom to restock,
也许你能帮忙
thought maybe you could help.
詹姆斯在哪
Where's James?
保持酒的囤货量是他的工作
It's his job to keep the liquor stocked.
他太忙了
He's really busy,
所以我想应该问老板你
so I thought I'd ask the boss.
一个好的离婚律师拥有法庭会计
A good divorce attorney is part forensic accountant,
心理学家和警犬的特性
part psychologist, and part attack dog.
你信任我 告诉我你的秘密
You trust me with your secrets,
我保证用我的生命
and I promise to protect your interests
保守秘密
with my dying breath.
你经常说这话吧
You make that speech a lot.
通常很有效
It's usually effective.
在你身上没用 对吗
Not on you, huh?
我有个灵敏的废话探测器
I got a pretty fine-tuned bullshit detector.
至少 我认为我有
Well, at least, I thought I did.
我看过你给我的文件了
I looked over the documents you sent.
这就是全部吗
Is this everything?
是的 就是…
Yeah, that's it...
我们的意愿 给孩子的信托基金和婚前协议
our wills, trust funds for the kids, our prenup.
你知道这里写了什么吧
You know what's in here.
如果是你提出的离婚
If you instigate the divorce,
你将一无所有地离开
you leave with nothing.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表