剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
她发现我带着你去迈阿密了
She found out I took you to Miami.
但是你说她知道我俩的事情
But you said she knew about us.
她的确知道...
She did...
但是她以为我们分手了
but she thought we stopped.
为什么她会这么想
Why would she think that?
因为你是那么告诉她的
Because that's what you told her.
你...
What, were you...
是在和她和解吗
reconciling with her?
不 并不是这样
No, it's nothing like that.
那你为什么要骗她
'Cause why else would you lie to her?
为什么不直接离开
Why wouldn't you just leave?
我就是不明白 杰米
I just don't get it, Jamie.
为什么你这么需要她
Why do you need her so badly?
我不明白
I don't get
为什么你费尽心思要整倒汤米
why you're workin' so hard to bring Tommy down,
破坏我们之间的一切
mess everything up between us.
别把矛头指向我
Don't turn this around on me.
我没有要破坏这一切
I am not trying to mess everything up.
我只是想将一个毒贩送进监狱
I am trying to put a drug dealer in jail.
是你的
That would be yours.
我们今晚重新来过
Let's start over again tonight.
明早一同醒来
Wake up together tomorrow.
我们会好好的吗
We're gonna be okay?
是的 我们会的
Yeah, we are.
多谢把我的案子告诉迈克
Thanks for making my case to Mike.
迈克说如果你搞砸了就算到我头上
Mike said if you fuck up now, it's on me.
你如果失败了我就倒霉了
I'll get the heat if you bring us down.
格雷格 你可以信我
Greg, you can trust me.
我知道我这次在做什么 我保证
I know what I'm doing this time, I promise.
听着 呃...
Look, uh...
安吉拉 我帮你因为我觉得
look, Angela, I helped you because I think
关于伊根你有重大发现 真的
you're onto something with Egan, all right? I do.
但是说实话 这并不是唯一的原因
But if I'm being honest, that's not the only reason.
对你来说奇怪吗
Is it weird at all for you?
和我一起工作
You know, us working together?
不 并不会
No, not really.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
哈 - 你看见什么了
Huh. - Are you seeing something?
告诉我 你看见什么了
Tell me, what are you seeing?
你知道吗 从这栋楼里出来的绝大多数人
Most of the people coming out of this building
都有艺术家气质
are the artsy type, you know?
有个女人出来了
There's a woman coming out now.
她长什么样 - 瘦 二十多岁 正点
What's she look like? - Thin, 20s, hot.
实际上 是个小荡♥妇♥
A little slutty, actually.
头发什么颜色 - 红色
What color hair? - Red.
我敢肯定是汤米的女人
I bet that's Tommy's girl.
他高中的时候就很变♥态♥的迷恋红发女生
He had this creepy thing in high school for redheads.
这怎么就变♥态♥啦
Why is that creepy?
他妈妈是红发
His mom is a redhead.
拍下她的照片
Get her picture.
你可能是错的 你知道吗
You could be wrong, you know.
她可能就是个好女孩
She could just be some nice girl
对她的约会对象一无所知
who has no idea who she's dating.
汤米·伊根根本不可能约什么好女孩
There is zero chance Tommy Egan is dating a nice girl.
把她相片给我 我查查
Send me her picture. I'll get to work.
我已经很久没被召唤过了
It's been a while since I've been summoned somewhere.
除非你算上上厕所和吃饭的时间
Unless you count the shitter or mealtime.
我知道你想要谈点别的 是吗
Me asking if you want to talk is different, right?
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
迈阿密的那个贱♥人♥...
The bitch in Miami...
她已经死了
that bitch is dead.
你知道的 就是罗拉雇的那个
You know, the one that Rolla hired.
是嘛 她走时怎么样
Yeah, how'd she go down?
很从容
Easy.
这么说 问题解决了
Well, problem solved.
业务能展开了
Business can get crackin'.
但是你知道这业务具体是怎么运作的 K
But you know how this business is, K.
你解决了一个麻烦...
As soon as you take out one threat...
立马就会出现另一个麻烦
...another one pops up.
生活的循环真令人讨厌
Fuckin' circle of life.
不过你做了该做的事
Well, you did what needed to be done.
就是在这行业里
It's the kind of shit
成功必须要做的事 伙计
it takes to succeed in this business, kiddo.
你真的帮了我大忙
You did me well.
正如那天 你告诉我是罗拉要害我
Back in the day and again, giving me Rolla's name.
现在又杀了Q-达布斯来救我
Killin' QDubs to save my ass.
你出手凶猛而且从不畏缩
You hit hard and you don't flinch.
所以我很信任你
That's how I know I can trust you.
你和你的手下去经营街头摇滚杀手帮的老行当
You and your crew run RSK's old stand.
这才是正确的决定
That's the right move.
你要是请客 我就喝一杯
I'll take that drink if you're still offering.
来杯苏格兰威士忌 单一纯麦 要最好的
Scotch. Single malt. Best you got.
需要我送到你房♥间去吗
You want me to put it on your room?
你住在这里吗
You staying here?
你和塔莎最近是不是关系不太好
You and Tasha going through a rough patch?
你们曾经那么亲密 做什么事情都一起
Y'all so close, always doing everything together.
总会找到解决办法的 永远是这样 对吧
Shit'll work itself out. Always does, right?
你好
Hi.
他最近一直在做这件事
He has been working on this for days.
我们真为他骄傲
We're so proud of him.
我去帮你拿你的双肩背包
I'm gonna go get your backpack
然后我们回家庆祝 好吗
and then we can go home and celebrate, all right?
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
听着 塔莎 我们得谈一谈
Listen, Tasha, we need to talk.
去死吧 我不需要从你这得到任何东西
Fuck that. I don't need anything from you.
听我说
Listen to me.
我觉得是卡南让那个女孩在迈阿密被袭的
I think Kanan got the girl hit in Miami.
我认为是卡南一直躲在幕后操纵这些
I think Kanan's been behind all the hits
来打击我们的生意
on our business the whole time.
我想这是报复
I think it's revenge.
我得再多接触他才能确定
I gotta feel him out more to be sure,
所以我要跟他拉近距离
so I'm gonna pull him in closer,
这样我就可以...
you know, so I can keep...
我们不再是彼此的伴侣了 幽灵
We're not partners anymore, Ghost.
你说得很清楚了 打电♥话♥给汤米吧
You made that clear. You know what? Call Tommy.
汤米现在满脑子都是他的女人
Tommy's head's all fucked up over his girl.
我也不清楚 他像是被卡南灌了什么迷魂药
I don't know, it feels like he drunk the Kanan Kool-Aid.
你是我唯一能信任的人了
You're the only person I can trust.
信任
Trust?
我们之间只剩信任了吗 幽灵
Is that what we have, Ghost? Trust?
你没听清楚我的话 需要我明说吗
You're not listening to me. I gotta spell it out?
我觉得卡南知道是我们把他送进监狱的了
I think Kanan knows we sent him to jail.
你和我 T 他是冲我们来的
You and me, T. He's coming after us.
先是枪击事件
It started with the hits,
但是我不知道他下一步的动作
but I can't see his next move.
所以我要回家
So I gotta come home
这样我才能保护你和孩子们
so I can protect you and the kids.
呵呵
Wow.
你要利用卡南来哄骗我
You'd use Kanan to try to trick me into
让你进家门
letting you come home?
你觉得我有这么蠢吗
You think I'm stupid?
你知道吗 我曾经很傻
You know what? I was for a while.
但是我再也不会犯傻了
But not anymore.
你永远都不能踏入家门一步 幽灵
You ain't never coming home, Ghost.
你想都别想
You can let that dream go.
过来
Come here.
别想着让我放手
Don't tell me to fucking let go.
你最好在我尖叫之前松手
You better let me go
否则这里所有人都将听到
before I scream this whole place down
并且还会把你赶出去
and get you kicked out of here, too.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表