剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
权欲 前情回顾
Previously on Power...
我得去一趟迈阿密 - 自己吗
I have to go to Miami. - Alone?
是公事 我不会带安吉拉的
This is just business. I'm not taking Angela.
你把这里的营业额提升到20%
You get this place running a 20% profit,
我会给你出个价的
I'll give you a number.
你是说
You're telling me
你把你的股份卖♥♥给我 说好了
you'll sell your stake back to me, no bullshit?
我看这个小正太并没有像你想的那样
I guess Boy Wonder's not wrapped around your finger
在你的控制范围之内 天啊 他真帅啊
as tight as you thought. Damn, he's fine.
汤米把霍莉接到他家了
Tommy moved Holly into his place,
更糟的是 这个傻子
and what's worse is this fool
把咱们的事都跟他女朋友说了
told this girl about our business.
我需要你去说服Q-达布斯也接受休战
I need you to talk QDubs off the fence.
如果你想让我给你搭把手
You want me to be your wingman,
我跟你一起去 我无所谓
I'll go with you. I don't care.
我去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yo, fuck you, you bitch-ass nigga.
就在我们拍录下经销商的那天
This blue Mustang was photographed
那辆蓝色福特车也被拍下来了
the same day we recorded the distributor.
汤米·伊根终究会成为我们的幽灵
Tommy Egan may actually be our Ghost after all.
我是一名联邦律师
I'm an Assistant United States Attorney.
你要我做对汤米不利的证明
You're asking me to testify against Tommy?
只有这样才能圆了你的梦
It might be the only way to save your dream.
在夜♥总♥会♥开枪的女孩躲在小哈瓦那
The girl who shot up the club is hiding in Little Havana.
你要做的就是跟踪幽灵找到那个小姑娘
All you gotta do is follow Ghost to Baby Girl,
趁他动手之前 让她把嘴闭上
shut her mouth before he does.
谁派你这么做的 罗拉
Who hired you, Rolla?
你这个白♥痴♥
You dumb motherfucker.
不是
No.
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永远满载变数 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I live, I learn
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再来一打药 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范儿 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
好爽
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, shit..
爽 - 靠
Yeah. - Oh, fuck.
天啊
Oh, shit.
喜欢吗
You like that?
天啊
Oh, shit.
等会 小点声
Okay, wait, be quiet.
孩子还在外面
The kid's down there.
是你一直叫啊
You're the one making all the noise.
"快看以赛亚托马斯 最强的后卫之一
"Remember Isaiah Thomas, one of the great guards.
"还是经典的步伐
"Here you see the same moves...
"...他今天玩开了
"...he plays with in the NBA today.
"这边有人发力了
"Well, we've got someone like that...
"霍华德南森 皮奥瑞亚队的34号♥
"Howard Nathan, number 34 for Peoria Manual.
"马歇尔能走到今天这步
"Marshall got here
"全都是因为他有一个优势
"because of one reason...
"就是速度 优势 看亚瑟·阿奇
"quickness. The reason? Arthur Agee.
"快看 他也爆发了 丹
"Look at this man. He just explodes, Dan.
"他抢篮板的速度
"He can get downcourt
是最...
as quick as anyone that I've ever...
怎么了 孩子 没事吧
What's up, boy? You good?
想吃早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
不 我想吃你之前给我留着的那个
No, I want that shit you've been holding for me.
这么多年了还有吗 - 可能吧
Still got it after all these years? - I just might.
我去看看
Let me go see.
你♥妈♥的♥屁♥股♥是全纽约最性感的
Your mama got the best ass in New York City.
一直都是
Always did.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这是给你忠诚的奖励
That's for being loyal.
你床上的功夫比以前更好了
Your shit is better than ever.
那是因为我们心有灵犀啊
Well, you know that's the part between us
所以感觉才对
that always worked.
帮我照顾点他 - 我会的
You be careful with him. - I got him.
肖恩 走吧
Shawn, let's go.
你终于醒了
You finally up?
其他人都已经吃饱出去了
The rest of the house is already fed and out.
快起来
Come on.
你一点都不惦记家里
You didn't miss much here.
塔里克要研究一个大型历史课题
Tariq's got this big history project coming up,
雷娜和哈珀生气了
Raina's mad at Harper.
哈珀 谁是哈珀
Harper? Who's Harper?
现在要说的话 就是她之前最好的朋友
Her ex-best friend. For today.
那...
So...
那个朝你开枪的小妞怎么样了
that bitch who shot at you?
她死了
She's dead.
幽灵还是老样子
Same old Ghost.
你能把这些烂事处理好真是太好了
I love it when you take care of shit.
不是我杀的 塔莎
I didn't kill her, Tasha.
有人赶在我之前动手了
Someone got to her before I did.
是谁
Who?
我没看见
I didn't see the guy.
他行动太快了
He was outta there so fast,
就好像知道我要去似的
it was like he knew I was coming.
她那个接头人也死了
And the guy that contracted her is dead, too,
可能就是在胡里奥找到她之前的那天
killed maybe a day before Julio found her.
不可能那么巧
That can't be a coincidence.
我觉得也是
I don't think so either.
有人故意不想让我知道
Someone wants to make sure that I really can't find out
捣毁毒品交易的幕后黑手是谁
who's behind the hits on the drug business.
还有要置我于死地的人
The hit on me...
雇用她的不是罗拉
Rolla didn't hire her.
你怎么知道的 - 她告诉我的 塔莎
How do you know? - 'Cause she told me, Tash.
临死之前说的
Right before.
她没必要说谎
No reason for her to lie.
那谁告诉你 是罗拉派她去的
Who told you Rolla hired her?
卡南
Kanan.
但谁知道呢
But who knows?
他可能是在里面消息不灵通
He could've gotten bad information on the inside.
这些事我都不确定
I don't know anything for sure.
但你会查清楚的
But you'll figure it out.
我相信你会的
I know you will.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表