剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
没什么的 老爸
It's nothing, dad, all right?
她很好 没什么了
She's just fine, that's all.
嫁给了你的老板 碰巧也是你幽灵叔
And married to your boss who happens to be your Uncle G.
不是那样的 好吗 她人很好
It's not even like that, all right? She's cool.
我不是说... - 听我说
I'm not checking... - Listen to me.
一个自以为是的好女人 就是个麻烦
A fine woman who knows she's fine is trouble.
那个贱♥人♥不是什么好人
Now that bitch bad.
她自己也知道 所以你得小心点
And she knows she's bad. So you watch your back.
我是说 幽灵满足她花钱的欲望
I mean, Ghost taking care of financial needs.
她能图你什么呢
What she want with you?
除非你能告诉她什么事
Unless you telling her something.
你什么也没告诉她 对吧
You ain't telling her nothing, is you?
没有 没有
No. No.
等一下
Wait.
你喝的是我的吧
You drank mine, didn't you?
是啊
Yes.
可能是吧
I probably did.
我刚才在想
I was just thinking what it would be like
如果我们住在这会怎么样
if we lived here.
毕竟这曾经是我们的计划 对吧
I mean, that was the plan, right?
是啊
It was.
现在也是
It still is the plan,
只要我把夜♥总♥会♥从斯特恩手里夺回来
as soon as I get the club back from Stern.
那你的工作呢
What about your job?
你可以转移到这儿工作
You still put in for a transfer down here,
可能处理其他案件
work different cases maybe?
我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't know how it all works, you know.
之前是有空位的
There was an opening before.
要是还没有人应征的话 应该可以
If they haven't filled it yet, maybe.
你夏天会带孩子们过来吗
Would you bring the kids down here for summers?
是啊 这里有个学校 格列佛学校
Yeah, there's a school down here, the Gulliver School.
应该是迈阿密最好的了
Supposed to be the best in Miami.
我会把他们送到那
I'd get them in there.
你已经在找了吗
You already looked it up?
塔莎怎么办
What about Tasha?
我会让塔莎变成一个非常富裕的女人
I'll make Tasha a very rich woman.
她没事的
She'll be okay.
那你呢
What about you?
你都准备好了吗
You really ready for all of this?
在这里重新开始
To start over down here?
改变你所有的生活只是为了...
Change your whole life for...
我
me?
是啊
Yes.
我想是的
I think I would.
你想
You think?
抱歉 我要接这个电♥话♥
I should probably take this. Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
是不是用了我的密♥码♥导出了
Did you use my password to pull the voice recording
我和梅迪纳在鲁伊斯藏匿处录的录音吗
that Medina and I made at Ruiz's hideout?
格雷格 听我解释
Greg, let me explain.
不 没有什么好解释的
No, no. There's nothing to explain.
很简单 我告诉你不要这样做
It's very simple... I told you not to do it,
可是你还是做了 让我除了报告给迈克
and you did it anyway, leaving me no choice
别无选择了
but to report this to Mike.
更重要的
What's more important,
是盯住洛沃斯还是按照规章制度来
nailing Lobos or following protocol?
都重要 安吉拉 该死
Both, Angela! Fuck.
你不能在这个部门
You cannot just do whatever you fucking want
想做什么就做什么
in this department, okay?
你都不是专案组的成员了
You're not even on the goddamn taskforce!
听着 如果伊根没有成功
Listen, if Egan doesn't pan out,
我会自己找迈克坦白一切
I'll go to Mike myself and make a full confession.
但若我是对的 只要让伊根供出洛沃斯
But if I'm right, no one will care
没有人会在意
how we got the info
我们是怎么得到的情报
so long as we twist Egan to give up Lobos.
那我们要怎么做
And how the hell are we gonna do that?
汤米·伊根开的是1967年的蓝色福特野马
Tommy Egan drives a blue 1967 Mustang.
从机动车辆管理局查一下牌照
Get the license plate from the DMV
然后联♥系♥乐福瑞克的管理人员
and contact the management of the LeFrak
看看鲁伊斯在那的时候
to see if that car showed up
有没有摄像头拍到
on any of the security cameras
那辆车出现过 好吧
while Ruiz was holed up there, okay?
这是一个风险很大的赌注
That's a long shot at best.
我可以当面和你谈谈吗
Can we talk in person?
格雷格 我不能 接下来的几天我都在外面
Greg, I can't. I'm actually out the next few days
为我父亲处理一些事情
dealing with some stuff for my dad.
好吧 那我有事再给你打电♥话♥
Well, I'll... I'll call you when I have something.
事实上 那也有点困难
Actually, it's gonna be hard for me to talk.
发短♥信♥给我 我会打给你的 可以吗
Text me, and I'll call you, okay?
好的 - 好吧 再见
Okay. - All right, bye.
我以为你和格雷格已经分手了
Thought you and Greg were over.
他肯定在吹嘘他还是你的男人
He's sure blowing you up like he's still your man.
是这样的
Okay.
格雷格和我一起工作
Greg and I work together,
所以偶尔会打电♥话♥
so occasionally we have to talk.
那么他也是个律师
So he's a lawyer, too.
不 但是我们在一个部门
No, but we work in the same department.
杰米...
Jamie...
你不用担心
you don't have to worry.
什么都没有发生
There's nothing going on.
我爱你 我想和你在一起 好吗
I love you, and I wanna be with you, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
杰米...
Jamie...
杰米...
Jamie...
亲爱的 怎么了
baby, what's wrong?
哈
Huh?
我只是不想这么结束
I just don't want this to end.
没有必要 对吗
It doesn't have to, right?
是的
Right.
我绞尽脑汁也没想出你怎么能让幽灵
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you let Ghost
独自前往丰乳肥臀遍布的地方
go down to the land of ass and titties by himself.
听着 我们在努力让我们的婚姻走下去
Look, we're trying to move forward in our marriage.
我不能一直纠结于过去
I can't keep dwelling on the past.
要是哪个男人对我做了那样的事
If a nigga did some shit like that to me,
无论他是要吃 睡
he don't have to worry about ever eating, sleeping,
还是刷牙都休想独自一人
or brushing his teeth alone
因为我都会在那
because I'm gonna be right there
盯着他
watching his ass do it all.
嗯 我明白了
Mm-hmm, I know, okay.
幽灵和我很好
No, Ghost and I are good.
好吧 那你要停止把银行报表
Okay, so you gonna stop getting
送到我家了
them bank statements sent my house?
这个嘛 - 我觉得不会
Mm-hmm. - I didn't think so.
凯莎 说真的 我真的觉得我们很好
Keisha, seriously, I think we're really gonna be fine.
才不是呢
Nah, bitch.
那个小伙才叫不错
That's fine.
闭嘴吧
Damn.
呃 塔里克
Uh, Tariq...
不是告诉过你不要在房♥间里打球吗
didn't I tell you to stop bouncing the ball in the house?
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Ma.
你有没有在出去玩之前
Did you at least finish your homework
把我跟你讲的作业做完
before you went to hoop like I told you to?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hi.
里克 别让我再说一遍
Riq, don't let me.
好 - 嗯哼
Okay. - Uh-huh.
去吧 去你自己的房♥间
Go ahead. Go to your room.
在作业写完之前不许出来
Do not come out until you finish your homework.
好的 - 很好
All right. - Okay.
天呐 肖恩 这汗出的 好像你才是球啊
Damn, Shawn, you sweating like you was balling for real.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表