剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
那你就应该让我做完
Then you should let me do it,
偏偏是你 - 我都知道了
you of all people. - I know everything.
我想这个婊♥子♥去死的心不比你差
As much as I want this bitch dead, too,
但不是现在
now is not the time.
他让你来的吗
He send you?
对
Yeah,
但这次他是对的
but he was right this time.
操♥他♥妈♥的幽灵
Fucking Ghost.
他无处不在
He's everywhere.
斯特恩夫人
Mrs. Stern.
詹姆斯
James.
你可以转告西蒙我不可能
You can tell Simon I will in no way
对他的要求让步
capitulate to any of his demands.
让你来这纯粹是浪费时间
He wasted your time sending you here.
你没明白 我了解你的感受
You don't understand. I know how you feel.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是我所听过最荒谬的事了
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
你在年轻的时候遇到他
You were young when you met him.
他不是你所认为的那样
He's not the man you thought he was.
你将整个人生奉献给他
You gave him your whole life,
现在他却抛弃你
and now he's abandoned you.
你要他死
You want him to burn.
我也是
So do I.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我有很好的理由去相信西蒙
I have good reason to believe that Simon has been
已经藏好了资产要脱离了夜♥总♥会♥
skimming from the clubs, hiding assets.
而我目前没有证据 但我知道他正在
And I don't have proof yet, but I know he's working
外面的一个公♥司♥合作 叫拉文纳
with an outside company, Ravenna.
拉文纳么
Ravenna?
那个混账东西
That sick bastard.
怎么了
What is it?
是我们女儿的名字
Our daughter's name.
我不知道你们有孩子
I didn't know you had kids.
是没有
We don't.
她出生十天就死了
She died, 10 days old.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
拉文纳不是个外面的公♥司♥
Ravenna's not an outside company.
是西蒙没错 我可以保证
That's Simon. I can promise you that.
那他背着你正在藏钱和所有财产
Well, then he's hiding money from you and properties.
但那也许是个诡计
But that could also be a trick.
我不会对西蒙把你派这里来讲这件事感到惊奇
I wouldn't put it past Simon to send you here with this story.
我也觉得他肯定会这么做
I wouldn't put it past him either,
但你应该让你的律师
but you should get your lawyers
查一下我所说的
to check out what I'm saying...
他在国外的旅行 银行账户
his travel out of the country, bank accounts.
如果我错了 也不算犯规
If I'm wrong, no foul.
但如果我说对了
But if I'm right...
如果我是对的
well, if I'm right,
我们彼此可以相互帮助摆脱这些
you and I could help each other out.
你愿意为我这么做吗
Would you do that for me?
也是为你自己
For yourself?
不 不
Nah, nah.
我过会儿打给你
I'm gonna call you back.
把那手♥机♥给我 G叔 我只是在跟我妈说话
Give me the phone. - Uncle G, I was just talking to my mom.
你表现得像个无知少年
You been acting like a punk kid,
每次你看见我的时候都要挂断电♥话♥
hanging up the phone every time you see me coming.
是他妈的出什么事了么 肖恩
What the fuck is going on, Shawn?
把那个烂手♥机♥给我
Give me the fucking phone.
你♥爸♥呢 卡南呢
Where's your father? Where's Kanan?
我不知道 - 胡扯
I don't know. - That's bullshit.
在那个混♥蛋♥从监狱出来之前
You ain't never kept a secret from me
你在我这没有秘密
till that motherfucker got out of jail.
他现在在哪
Now where is he?
我真不知道 G叔
I honestly don't know, Uncle G.
你告诉他如果他不现身
You tell him if he doesn't show up
或者是你没有让他出现
or you can't make him show up,
对于我来说你也没什么用了 你一分钟都呆不下去
I don't have any use for you, not for another fucking minute.
我无法信任你
I can't trust you.
你懂我在说什么吧
You understand what I'm saying?
拿着你的破手♥机♥
Take your fucking phone.
你就应该让我杀了她
You should have let me kill her.
不 幽灵说为了让计划进行
Nah, Ghost says that he needs Angela alive
他要安吉拉活着
for his plan to work.
但只要这边完事
But as soon as this is over,
那个婊♥子♥就会吃到我手♥枪♥里的子弹
that bitch is catching a bullet
不用你费事
from my gun, not yours.
这就是为什么我爱你 T
That is why I love you, T.
你真是冷酷到死了
You a stone-cold bitch!
嘿
Hey.
看这儿 看这儿
Here. Here.
给自己买♥♥杯喝的
Buy yourself a drink.
关心自己的破事儿吧
And mind your own fucking "bidness."
霍莉本该像你一样 T
Ah, Holly could have been like you, T.
她身体里有这种血液
She had it in her.
有生之年我第一次觉得
That's the first time in my life I could, like,
看到了未来
see down the road.
跟她在一起像孩子一样
Like a kid with her.
乖乖坐好
Stay right there.
你干什么
What you doing?
让你看起来不像个可怜的小狗
Try not to look like a sad puppy.
嗨 你看到我坐在那边的朋友了么
Hi. You see my friend over there?
他刚刚伤了心
He just had his heart broken...
酒保 再往这儿来一轮
Bartender, can I get another round over here!
好啊 - 好 走吧
Yeah. - Yeah, let's go.
汤米 我想你已经喝的够多了
Tommy, I think you've had a lot to drink.
是么
Yeah?
这是梅根和萨拉
Meghan and Sarah here
她们会保证你安全到家
will make sure you get home safe.
哦 爽
Oh, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
那我呢
What about me?
你怎么了
What about you?
我会好好照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
不要 你干的老二比我多
No, you got way more dick than I did.
我要干老二更多点
I want more fucking dick.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
闭上你的嘴怎么样
How 'bout you shut the fuck up?
去你大爷的
Fuck you.
就这样 派对结束了
That's it. Party's over.
带着东西滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
你说什么 - 给我滚蛋
What? - Get the fuck out of here.
混♥蛋♥ - 拿着你的东西
Asshole. - Take your shit.
从这滚出去
Get fucking out of here.
至少给我点可♥卡♥因♥吧
At least give me some fucking coke, then.
想嗨么 给你 他妈嗨去吧
Want some fucking blow? Here, take your fucking blow.
老天
Jesus.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
这里 把这个杂种狗带走
Here, take this fucking mutt with you.
滚出去
Get out of here.
不不不不 回来 回来
No, no, no, no. Come back. Come back.
把狗给我 但
Give me the dog. But...
滚出去
Get out of here.
谁在外面
Who the fuck is it?
我可是有枪的
I've got a gun!
还有疱疹 所以
And herpes, so you should find
你要想找人乱搞的话可以绕道了
some other girl to mess with.
至少咱俩都知道
Well, at least we both know
你并没有枪 霍莉
you don't have a gun, Holly.
你找错房♥间了
You've got the wrong room.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表