剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
《权欲》前情提要
I saw them talking at Angela's apartment.
我看见他们在安吉拉的公♥寓♥交谈
She's filed a formal harassment complaint, Greg.
她提交了一份正式的骚扰投诉 格雷格
You're suspended, effective immediately.
你被停职了 即刻生效
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
You sold me out
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
because you know your boyfriend's dirty.
因为你知道你男朋友底子不干净
You know he's Ghost, right?
你知道他是幽灵 对吧
He's going down, Angela.
他会垮台的 安吉拉
You're going down with him.
你会跟着他一起垮掉
I'm gonna leave town with the kids.
我要带着孩子们离开
I want you to come with us.
我想让你和我们一起走
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is what true?
什么是真的
Have you been using me this whole time
你一直都在利用我
to get revenge on Ghost?
报复幽灵
You don't deserve to be my son.
你不配做我的儿子
This is my fault, 'Keisha.
这是我的错 凯莎
This the gun you used to kill your own son?
你就是用这把枪杀你儿子的吗
He wasn't my son no more.
他再也不是我的儿子了
He was your son.
他是你儿子
Why would somebody break in here to start a fire?
为什么会有人闯进这里来放火呢
Nobody broke in here.
没人闯进来
Somebody broke out.
是有人闯出去了
It's you and me, Tommy, just like it's always been.
就咱们俩 汤米 像以前那样
What else I got to do to prove my loyalty to you?
你还想让我怎么证明对你的忠诚
Tommy, Ghost sent me away.
汤米 是幽灵送我走的
I didn't want to leave you. He made me go.
我不想离开你的 是他逼我走
My brother's gone,
我兄弟没了
so I'ma do your lyin' ass a favor
那就让我来给你们这帮骗子搭把手
and take over.
生意由我来接管
I'ma distribute for Lobos from now on.
从现在起 我来帮洛沃斯销货
There is no more business.
已经没有生意了
Keeping them alive was too risky.
留他们活口过于危险
There ain't nobody left.
他们都不在了
Lobos, his whole New York syndicate
洛沃斯 他在纽约团伙的所有人
is dead or missing.
不是死就是下落不明
I heard. I can't be with Ghost.
我听说了 我不能和幽灵在一起
Angela, Ghost is dead,
安吉拉 幽灵已经死了
but James St. Patrick is real.
但是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克还在
Tomas, I need you to do something for me.
托马斯 我需要你为我做点事
Kill Ghost.
杀了幽灵
Wow, look at this crowd.
快看 好多人
Jamie, this is amazing.
杰米 这真是太赞了
You must be happy with this, right?
对此 你一定很开心吧
I'm happy with you.
和你在一起我就很开心
There's so much to get done, you know?
这里有太多的事要做 你知道吗
There's a whole list at this club
这间酒吧有一整张待办事项清单
and the two other ones.
另外两家酒吧也是
And you'll do it.
你会做好的
I have faith in you.
我相信你
I wish I could stay right here with you, baby,
我真想和你一起待在这里 宝贝
but, uh, I got to get to work.
可是 我得去工作了
All good. Go on.
没事的 快去吧
Go make me some money.
多赚点钱回来
We going out?
我们要出去吗
Bell's growing so fast.
贝尔长得可真快
I need to grab some food for her.
我去给她弄点吃的
You're not coming with me, babe.
你不能和我一起去 宝贝
Why not?
为什么
Oh, you don't fuckin' trust me,
你♥他♥妈♥的不相信我
even though everything I said about Ghost was true.
即便我说的有关幽灵的事都是真的
This ain't about trust.
这跟信任无关
I ain't taking you, Holly.
我不能带你去 霍莉
It's called plausible deniability.
这叫合理推诿
You can't tell nobody what you didn't see,
要是你又被抓了的话 就什么都不用说
in case you get picked up again.
反正你又不知道
Fuck you, Tommy.
去你的 汤米
You stay out of trouble,
你要是不惹事
nobody will have a reason to pick me up.
就不会有人来抓我
Stay out of trouble.
不要去惹事
That's the point. We both stay out of trouble.
这才是关键 我们不能都惹上事
Say I get nicked and you're with me, baby.
要是你和我一起被抓了 宝贝
Who brings the fucking bail money?
谁来付保释费呢
What up, J?
怎么了 J
Now?
现在
Yeah, I got something to do.
是啊 我有事要做
You know what? Forget it. I'll meet you downstairs.
要不这样吧 算了 我到楼下见你去
Was that Julio? What's goin' on?
是胡里奥吗 出什么事了
I just want to help.
我只是想帮你
If you want to help, I'll give you
你要是想帮忙 我会找事情给你做的
something to do, but not this.
但这件事不行
For now, just go get the goddamn dog food, okay?
你现在去把狗粮拿过来 好吗
Yo, hold up.
等下
The fuck?
什么情况
Yo, Poncho.
庞曹
What'd I miss?
出什么事了吗
They broke our agreement.
他们破坏了我们之间的约定
Those corners belong to us now.
这些地盘现在是我们的了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Ain't nobody heard from Vibora...
没人有比沃拉的消息
Ruiz might not be around anymore,
鲁伊斯也许是真的走了
but I bet that we could work something out.
但我想我们可以解决
Motherfucker, ain't nothing to work out.
混♥蛋♥ 根本就没什么好解决的
Whoever you are, this don't concern you.
无论你是谁 这都跟你毫无关系
If you don't want trouble, blanquito...
你要是不想惹麻烦的话 臭小子
You better go back to Midtown where you belong.
你最好还是回你的市区吧
Relax, because if you don't want trouble,
别慌 只要你们不是来找麻烦的
y'all would get the fuck off Soldado corners,
你们就他妈的滚出索尔达多族街区
because if you don't,
你们要是不走的话
I'm gonna be dragging his nuts across your face.
我就把他的蛋甩你脸上去
Let's go!
快走
Adam two, respond.
亚当二号♥ 请回答
Alley clear.
小巷里没人
Yo, what the fuck?
他妈的怎么回事
Ruiz arranged a deal
鲁伊斯定过一个协议
where they will stay off the corners
只要我们交点回扣给ALM头目
in this neighborhood if we kick back
他们就不会到我们这里
to the head of the ALM.
来惹事
So fucking pay him.
那他妈的就付钱给他啊
I don't have any products to sell.
我已经没货可卖♥♥了
I don't have any products. I don't have any money.
我现在没货 也没钱
No products, no money, no fucking kickbacks, man.
没货 没钱 没回扣
Yeah, I'll take care of it.
我来料理这件事
Yo, Tommy, if you don't come through soon,
汤米 你要是不能尽快交货的话
I'm gonna have to get my shit somewhere else, man.
我可就要另找上家了
When's the re-up comin'?
什么时候能续上货
And where the fuck is Ghost?
幽灵又他妈的去哪了
I saw the head count.
我看了下人数
It's even more people than you said would show.
比你预计的人数要多啊
We don't even know what the numbers mean.
我们都不知道这数字意味着什么
I mean, I think more people's better than not more people.
我是说 多多益善嘛
We got good numbers tonight,
今晚收益不错
but most of that shit's coming off the buzz
但大部分钱还是要付给斯特恩
of me buying the clubs from Stern.
做买♥♥回俱乐部的费用
It ain't like slinging dope.
这又不是卖♥♥毒品
Drugs sell themselves.
毒品自己就能卖♥♥出去
Legit shit takes more work, more finesse.
合法生意需要更多投入 更多策略
Looking the part is the first step.
这才是第一步
Could you go downstairs and make sure
麻烦你到楼下去看看
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表