剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
《权欲》前情提要
You were never here.
你从来没有来过这里
Maria Suarez, this is US Attorney Tameika Robinson.
玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯 这位是联邦检察官塔米卡·罗宾逊
Would you please tell her your story?
可以把你的事讲给她听吗
Look there was this cop at school looking for you today.
听着 今天有个条子在学校找你
What was their name? Officer Raymond Jones.
他们叫什么名字 雷蒙德·琼斯警官
I know who you are, Ray Ray.
我知道你是谁 雷雷
I think I know who killed Ghost's little girl.
我想我知道杀害鬼魂小女儿的凶手是谁
Fuck you talking about?
你在说什么
Raymond Jones.
雷蒙德·琼斯
He a dirty cop.
他是个黑警
Yo, T, we found out who killed Raina.
塔莎 我们查到了杀害蕾娜的凶手
It wasn't Raina they was after.
他们追杀的不是蕾娜
It was Tariq.
是塔里克
See, your sister, at least she stepped up.
你的妹妹 至少她敢挺身而出
I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry, either.
我不后悔 我也不后悔
When we go upstairs, you're gonna get in the shower
等我们上楼之后 你就去淋浴
and wash every bit of this day down the drain.
然后把今天这一切都冲进下水道
I can either be your lover or your lawyer.
我可以是你的爱人 也可以是你的律师
But not both.
但我不能两者兼顾
Will you take my case?
你会接下我的案子吗
How we looking with that other thing, though?
另一件事办得怎么样了
Going down as we speak.
这会正在办着呢
Hey, you're Tony Teresi's kid, that's good enough for me.
你是托尼·特瑞斯的孩子 那对我来说就足够了
Hold up. We got a problem here, kid?
等等 我们有麻烦了吗 小子
No, no, no, we good.
不不不 我们没事
What the fuck? That's Taino's.
怎么回事 那是泰诺帮的标记
These motherfuckers are Cristobal's guys.
这帮混♥蛋♥是克里斯托瓦尔的人
Who the fuck is Cristobal?
谁是克里斯托瓦尔
He and Dre, they tight like this.
他跟德瑞的关系很好
I'm gonna fuck Dre up.
我想弄死德瑞
I want out. I don't like the way you work.
我想退出 我不喜欢你做事的风格
He's with the fucking Jimenez, man.
他跟希梅内斯家的人混着一起
We can't just roll up and shoot the motherfucker.
我们不能就这么冲过去杀了那个混♥蛋♥
It'll take more planning, more soldiers.
我们需要从长计议 和更多的人手
I may have some people.
也许我能找到一些人手
There's a bullet in there.
那里有颗子弹
If you run the ballistics, I bet you'll get a match.
如果你们检测弹道 我打赌你会找到匹配结果
If it were me and my daughter was murdered,
如果是我的女儿被谋杀了
I'd want revenge.
我会想去复仇的
What's in the bag?
包里是什么东西
It's just a suit.
只是套西装
Tasha. I need your help.
塔莎 我需要你的帮助
Tariq is missing. No police.
塔里克失踪了 不能报♥警♥
James said you cloned his phone once.
詹姆斯说你曾经克隆过他的电♥话♥
Okay, Tariq is in Washington Heights.
好了 塔里克在华盛顿高地
He's gonna make a move, Angela.
他就要采取行动了 安吉拉
And when he does, it's gonna be the perfect opportunity to take him down.
一旦他行动 就是将他逮捕归案的最佳时机
Tasha, where is James right now?
塔莎 詹姆斯现在在哪
Angela Valdes?
安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Miss Valdes?
巴尔德斯小姐
Yes? Sergeant Rafael Hiciano.
什么事 我是拉斐尔·希西亚诺警官
Can I talk to you for a moment?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
The CSI guys already pulled the bullet from the wall.
犯罪现场鉴证科的人已经把子弹从墙上取下
Looks like a .380.
看起来像38毫米口径
.380?
38毫米吗
We're gonna take it over to ballistics,
我们要把它送去弹道检验
see if we hit the jackpot and it's already been used in a crime.
看看我们的猜测是否正确 这把枪已经用于犯罪
Probably was, right?
很有可能用了 对吧
This city's the gift that keeps on giving.
这座城市是个不断奉献的礼物
You suits usually aren't much help on a crime scene.
你的制♥服♥在犯罪现场通常吃不开
Ortiz had to go and notify next of kin,
奥提兹得去通知家属
but he told me you found the bullet hole yourself?
但他告诉我是你自己找到的子弹孔
Yeah, I did.
是的
So let me get a statement from you for the future
让我给你做次笔录
when this turns into a murder investigation.
以防将来这次调查转为谋杀调查
I don't think you'll need me, Sergeant Hiciano.
我不觉得你需要我 希西亚诺警官
Let the CSIs take the credit. You can leave me out of your report.
让犯罪现场调查科的人领功吧 你不用在报告里面提到我
Since Detective Jones isn't here,
既然琼斯警探不在这里
there's no reason for me to be here, either.
我也就没有留下的理由了
Internal Affairs got called in already?
你们内务部现在就过来了吗
We don't even know if Detective Jones did anything wrong.
我们都不知道琼斯警探有没有做错事
In my experience, Hiciano,
据我的经验 希西亚诺
if it looks wrong, it's usually wrong.
如果看起来不对劲 一般里面肯定有猫腻
Who's that in the heels?
那个穿高跟鞋的人是谁
Federal Prosecutor. Head of Criminal for the Eastern District.
联邦检察官 东区的刑事处处长
Angela Valdes. Fucking Feds.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯 去他的联邦局
Walks all over my crime scene, won't even be in my report.
在我的犯罪现场走来走去 却不要出现在我的报告里
Valdes, huh?
巴尔德斯
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Yo, what happened?
发生了什么事
I can't speak right now.
我现在不能说话
Cristobal?
克里斯托瓦尔
Meet up, man. We got a problem.
我们得见面 我们遇到麻烦了
Hey, where's Tariq? Has he come out his room?
塔里克在哪 他走出过自己的房♥间吗
No. Has he talked to you?
没有 他跟你聊过了吗
I haven't seen him since you brought him home.
自从你带他回家之后 我就没有见过他
What's going on with him, Tasha?
他怎么了 塔莎
And what's going on with you? Where'd you go?
还有你怎么样了 你去哪了
Tasha, answer me.
塔莎 回答我
Look, I need you to say-- if anyone ask--
听着 我想让你这么说 如果有人问的话
We were both here all night.
我们整晚都待在这里
Who's gonna ask?
有谁会问
I don't think anyone is gonna ask, okay?
我觉得没有人会问的 好吗
You wanna be straight with me, Tasha?
你想跟我说实话吗 塔莎
What happened?
发生了什么事
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?
咱们明早再谈 好吗
Good night, Tasha.
晚安 塔莎
We need to find somebody that can't be traced to us
我们得找一些无法追溯到我们身上的人
in case the Jimenez figure it out.
以防希梅内斯想明白
Shit, I can do it. Dre don't even know I'm alive.
我就能做 德瑞甚至不知道我还活着
He get dead, and whoever the Jimenez is,
如果他挂了 不管希梅内斯是谁
they don't even know to look for me.
他们都不会找到我头上
They never heard of my ass.
他们从来没听说过我
That's smart, K.
聪明 卡南
Yeah, long as Dre hasn't figured out
是啊 只要德瑞没有发现
his Taino hitters never made it back home.
他的泰诺杀手再也没有回家就行
Come on in.
进来吧
Whoa, whoa, how we know we can trust you, K?
我们怎么知道我们可以信任你 卡南
You set me on fire, nigga, not the other way around.
是你把麻烦引到我身上的 黑鬼 而不是反过来
Yeah, but K, you ain't the forgiving type, nigga. You know that.
没错 但是卡南 你不是那种大方的人 你知道的
I could have shot you both 20-11 times already.
我有的是机会可以冲你开枪
Get out the way, man.
把路让开
So we can figure out how to kill this little light-skinned nigga.
然后咱们就能弄清楚怎么搞死这个浅肤色的混♥蛋♥
Dre's the problem, right?
德瑞才是麻烦 对吧
Right.
没错
Are you sure Tommy Egan called the other man Ghost?
你确定汤米·伊根喊另一个人鬼魂吗
I never heard the name Tommy Egan. I told you that.
我从来没听过汤米·伊根这个名字 我已经说过了
The man he called Ghost sent me home.
被他称为鬼魂的那个人把我送回家
And, uh, Ghost killed your boyfriend? Fiancé.
然后 鬼魂杀了你的男朋友吗 是未婚夫
We were engaged.
我们订婚了
I don't know what happened. I never saw Miguel again.
我不知道发生了什么 我再也没见过米格尔
You're absolutely sure?
你完全确定吗
James St. Patrick-- the man you heard on the television--
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 你在电视上听到的那个声音
He is Ghost?
他就是鬼魂
I'll never forget his voice. He is Ghost.
我永远不会忘记他的声音 他就是鬼魂
Wait here.
在这里等着
If she's telling the truth, James St. Patrick was Ghost all along.
如果她说的是实话 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克一直都是鬼魂
Greg was right. Don't get ahead of yourself.
格雷格是对的 别这么快下结论
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表