剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我想要选择跟谁做生意
I want choices about who I'm doing business with
那样我就不会再被针对了
so I don't get hit again.
我会和汤米讲的
I'll discuss it with Tommy.
好
Of course.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
还好 我会告诉他你问过他的情况
He's fine. I'll tell him you asked about him.
没有 T 他没有去医院 我查过
No, T, he hasn't been to the hospital. I checked.
你检查过霍莉家吗
Did you go over to Holly's?
他也没去过那吗
He hasn't been there either, huh?
我知道了
I know.
听着 我现在要去社团董事会
But look, I got to go to the community board now.
塔莎 我不知道还能找什么地方
Tasha, I don't know where else to look.
我已经找遍了
I've looked everywhere.
我会给你电♥话♥
Let me call you back.
你好
Hello?
凯特 我是杰米·圣帕特里克
Kate, it's Jamie St. Patrick.
杰米 别傻了
Jamie, don't be silly.
我听得出是你 你还好吗
I know your voice. How are you?
还好 谢谢关心
I'm well, thanks for asking.
家人呢 塔莎
The family? Tasha?
每个人都很好
Everybody's good.
但是 凯特 你最近见过汤米吗
Look, Kate, have you seen Tommy in the last couple days?
在你那吗 - 汤米·伊根 我儿子
Is he out there? - Tommy Egan? My son?
我都快忘了生过这个不孝子
I seem to vaguely remember giving birth to an ungrateful bastard.
那小子几个星期都没来过电♥话♥了
That boy hasn't called me for weeks.
可能又换号♥码了 我找不到他
Probably changed his number again so I wouldn't find him.
等我找到他了 让他打电♥话♥给你 怎么样
Well, when I find him, I'll tell him to give you a call, how about that?
他就听你的 杰米
He always listens to you, Jamie.
凯特 我下周去看看你吧
Kate, how about I come out next week and check on you?
看看你缺点什么
You know, just to see if you need anything.
不用不用 我好的很
No, no. I'm okay.
我知道你很忙
Look, I know how busy you are.
不必自找麻烦啦
You don't need to bother yourself.
好吧 如果你坚持
Okay, if you're sure.
我到时候要汤米联♥系♥你
I'll have Tommy call you then.
再见 凯特 - 再见
Bye, Kate. - Bye.
怎么样
How was that?
太他妈爽了
Pretty fucking good.
他不会起疑的
He won't suspect a thing.
你听起来像平时那个疯样
You sounded like your usual crazy self.
我疯 背叛他的人是你吧
I'm crazy? You're the one who thinks his best friend has turned on him.
他可以算是你亲哥了
He's practically your brother.
你别再相信他了 妈 他已经变了
You can't trust him no more, Ma. He changed.
我跟你说过 他和那个女的有一腿
I told you he's cheating on Tasha with that girl.
高中同学安吉拉·巴尔德斯 你说过
Angela Valdes from high school. You said.
他要和她一起离开镇上
He's gonna leave town with her.
他可能会从巴西那种鬼地方打给你
He's probably calling you from fucking Brazil.
我不知道 现在一片混乱
I don't know. It's all fucked up
我现在不能信任他
and I can't trust him right now.
我不能相信任何人 除了霍莉
I can't trust nobody. Except Holly.
如果你那么相信那个女孩 她现在又在哪里呢
If you trust that girl so much, where is she?
我不知道 我到处在找她
I don't know. I'm looking for her everywhere.
打她电♥话♥都打了几百次了
I called her cell like 100 times.
可能她不想和你说话吧
Maybe she don't want to talk to you.
你们最后一次见面你说了什么
What's the last thing you said to her?
你不会已经告诉她你爱她了吧
You didn't tell her you loved her, did you?
心里承受能力不强的姑娘会被吓跑的
That kind of talk scares weak women away.
霍莉从不害怕 她也很坚强
Holly ain't scared. And she ain't weak.
我必须把手♥机♥扔掉而那时她还是没有接
I had to ditch my cell and she ain't picking up
因为她不认识那个号♥码
'cause she don't recognize the number.
她很聪明的 就像你一样 妈妈
She's smart like that. You'd like her, Ma.
我不认识她的朋友 夜♥总♥会♥电♥话♥也没人接
I don't know her friends. No one's picking up at Truth.
谁知道现在发生了什么破事
Who knows what the fuck is going on there?
我什么也不能告诉坎托斯 因为那个小贱♥人♥
I can't tell Kantos nothing 'cause that little bitch
马上就会向幽灵告密
will rat me out to Ghost so fucking fast.
杰米不会想到来这里找你的
Well, Jamie's not gonna think about looking for you here.
因为你觉得我是个不孝顺的混♥蛋♥吗
'Cause you think I'm an ungrateful bastard?
你确实是 如果你♥他♥妈♥还这样吸
You are. And if you keep doing all my fucking blow,
我们马上就会没货的
we're gonna run out.
如果那个女孩像你爱她一样爱你
If that girl loved you the way you love her,
她现在肯定会和你在一起
she would be here with you now
在你落魄的时候 像我一样
in your time of trouble like I am.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, baby?
我很高兴你现在在这里 汤米
I'm so glad you're here, Tommy.
真的吗
You are?
太高兴了所以你就用球棒打我吗
So glad, you hit me with a bat?
下次来的时候 先按门铃吧
Next time, ring the fucking doorbell.
这是谁
Who's this?
我的女儿
My daughter.
谢谢 都是她妈的主意
Thanks. Her mother's idea.
客套话就别说了吧
Why don't we skip the formalities here?
我了解过你和你在洛沃斯一案中的表现
I know all about you and your track record on this Lobos case.
街角拦截 突袭搞砸了
Corners cut, a botched raid.
先是死了一个长官 现在又死了一个线人
First a dead primera and now a dead CI
他是你起初非正规加入♥联♥邦证人保护计划的人
who you jerry-rigged into the WITSEC program in the first place.
诺马·阿奇斯罗现在应该还活着
Nomar Arcielo should still be alive
我们很清楚这点
and we both know it.
你不仅不能再领导洛沃斯专案组
You're not only no longer leading the Lobos task force,
你完全不能再插手此案
you're not on it at all.
长官 我已经追查这案子一年多了
Sir, I've devoted over a year to this case.
我敬业 有担当
I'm dedicated, committed.
诺马临死之前告诉我 刺杀他的是
Before he died, Nomar told me he was stabbed
洛沃斯的纽约分销商
by Lobos's New York distributor
我们认为此人代号♥就是"幽灵"
who we believe goes by the street name "Ghost."
诺马那天在电♥话♥里告诉了临摹师
Nomar worked with a sketch artist that day by phone.
你有分销商的画像
You have a sketch of the distributor?
是局部的 但如果我能得到
A partial. But if I could just get the resources
完成这幅画像所需的资源
I need to complete the sketch...
我可以拿到一份电♥话♥号♥码清单
I can get a list of phone numbers
是诺马担任鲁伊斯的保镖时打过的电♥话♥详单
Nomar called when he was on Ruiz's bodyguard detail.
那些人应该见过这个分销商
Men that would have seen this distributor.
我可以去跟他们谈 完成这幅画像
I can talk to them, finish the sketch,
确定幽灵的身份 再让他指证洛沃斯
ID Ghost, and get him to flip on Lobos
就像你在洛杉矶做的那样
like you did in LA.
你是要让这些索尔达多族硬汉
You're gonna get some hardcore Soldados
来指证一个杀死他自己人的人吗
to flip on a man who just killed one of their own?
那就是你的计划吗
That's your plan?
你怎么能拿到他们的号♥码呢
How would you even get their numbers?
目前 诺马·阿奇斯罗的手♥机♥
By now, Nomar Arcielo's cell
正躺在皇后北街的物证室
is in an evidence locker at Queens North.
没有法♥院♥指令你不可能看到
You can't look at it without a court order
而我也不打算帮你争取法♥院♥指令
and I'm not gonna help you get one.
你已经浪费了很多部门资源
You've wasted enough department resources.
我打算把你重新指派到经济罪案组
I'm reassigning you to White Collar.
他们需要人手
They need an extra body.
好了 你下午还有传讯
Now, you've got arraignments this afternoon.
别迟到
Don't be late.
夫人
Señora.
谢谢 鲁伊斯先生
Gracias, Señor Ruiz.
沃尔特斯夫人 在二十♥八♥年♥里
Mrs. Walters, in the 28 years
您的家族拥有并经营着您的珠宝店
your family has owned and operated your jewelry store,
您被打劫过几次
how many times have you been robbed?
五次左右
Five or so.
您有没有关店打算不干过呢 没有
And did you shut down and quit? No.
您把您的家族生意
You turned your family business
扩张成了本市最大的钻石经销商之一
into one of the biggest diamond dealers in the city.
克莱门特先生 二十一年前
Mr. Clemente, 21 years ago
当卫生局想要您关门停业的时候
when the health board tried to shut you down,
您挑战权威并且获得了胜利
you challenged their ruling and won.
还有米克斯先生 如果不是因为您
And, Mr. Meeks, had it not been for you
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表