剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
这是你一直想要的合作伙伴
It's the partnership you always wanted.
只有一点 那就是 负责人得是我
Except, you know, technically I would be in charge.
那么 你这么慷慨
What do you want from me
需要我用什么作交换呢
in exchange for your generosity?
你要像过去完全拥有这里那样
You'll run the place just like you did
经营这个地方
when you owned it outright.
负责音乐啊
You know, what you do
团队人员啊
with the music and the mix of people.
只是现在 你要直接向我汇报
Except now you'll report directly to me.
西蒙
Mmm, Simon.
或者 我也可以终止你的租约
Or I can terminate your lease
你可以使用真理这个名字
and you can take the Truth name
再找个地方 东山再起
and find another space, build it out,
等到钱攒够了 再去办个执照
get it permitted if you have the money to do that.
但你我都心知肚明 你不会这么做的
But I think we both know that you don't.
好吧 我会为你工作
Okay. I'll work for you.
但我要明确的了解
But I want to know exactly
怎样以及何时能买♥♥你出局
how and when to buy you out.
你的自♥由♥条款吗
The terms of your freedom?
对 对 西蒙 我的自♥由♥条款
Yes. Yes, Simon. The terms of my freedom.
你把这里的利润额提升到百分之二十
You get this place running at 20% profit,
我会给你个数的
I'll give you a number.
那要是我有那个数目呢
And if I have that number?
要现金 融♥资♥可不行
Cash. No financing.
银行太没劲了
Banks are so tedious.
那如果我有了你想要的数目 且是现金
So if I have your number, cash,
你就会把你的股份卖♥♥给我
you're telling me you'll sell your stake back to me,
没有废话
no bullshit?
不说废话
No bullshit.
为什么我不相信你呢
How come I don't believe you?
可能是文化差异吧
I think it's a cultural thing.
敬真理
To Truth.
敬真理
To Truth.
没别的事了吧 先生
Are we done here, sir?
没了 你接吧
Oh, yes. Go ahead, take it.
我们回头聊
We'll chat.
跑得怎么样
So how was your run?
不错 谢谢
Good, thanks.
你收到我的留言了吗 我的提议如何
You got my message? Does that sound good to you?
当然不错
Of course it does.
我会把钥匙交到门房♥
I'll leave the key with the doorman.
但是你不用还了
But you don't have to give it back.
给你了 你留着吧
It's yours. You can keep it.
我可以一直留着你家的钥匙
So I can have a key to your house permanently?
你能接受一打开家门就是我穿着四角裤
What if you come home and I'm sitting on your couch
坐在沙发上看体育节目吗
in my boxers watching ESPN?
开玩笑吗 我当然愿意
Are you kidding? I would love it.
那正是我想要的生活
That's exactly what I want.
好的 宝贝儿 那我留着了
Okay, baby, you got it.
我要是找到了罗拉雇的那个婊♥子♥ 我就宰了她
When I find that bitch Rolla hired, I'm gonna kill her.
杀她两次 要不是她
Twice. Wouldn't even be going
我就不用去医院
to the hospital if she hadn't...
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
然后跟她确认罗拉是不是幕后黑手
Then we'll confirm whether Rolla did it.
就是罗拉 我他妈跟你说过了
Rolla fucking did it. I told you that shit.
你需要确认的是
The shit you need to confirm
安琪怎么他妈的
is what the fuck is up with Angie
突然变成条子了
from the block turned fucking fed.
跟我讲讲 你看到她的那晚发生了些什么
The night you saw her, walk me through it.
整个晚上发生的事都告诉我
Walk me through the whole night.
鲁伊斯要我♥干♥掉他一个手下
Ruiz asked me to ice one of his soldiers.
一个叫诺马的王八蛋
Asshole named Nomar.
上了鲁伊斯十四岁的女儿
Sticking it to Ruiz's 14-year-old kid.
嗯
Yeah.
鲁伊斯说我帮他 他就跟我们干
Ruiz swore loyalty to us for doing it.
鲁伊斯说那个混账会在公园露脸
Ruiz says motherfucker's gonna be at this park.
他确实去了 但是接了一通电♥话♥ 受了惊吓
He is, he gets a call, gets spooked.
跑到皇后区了
Heads out to Queens.
我追上去捅那个王八蛋 一下 两下 三下
I stabbed that motherfucker. One, two, three.
轻松解决掉了
Went down easy.
然后你女友跑过来喊着他的名字
Then your girlfriend comes running in screaming his name.
打电♥话♥叫后援
Calls for backup.
说 "我是美国陆军协会的安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Says, "This is AUSA Angela Valdes.
我的线人受伤了"
My CI's been stabbed."
所以这个诺马 是安吉拉的情报人员
So this Nomar cat, he was Angela's informant.
万一是鲁伊斯捏造的呢 骗你把他杀掉
What if Ruiz makes him, sends you to kill him,
你被抓到 一石二鸟 - 啥
you get caught, two birds, one stone? - What?
鲁伊斯见过洛沃斯啊 记得吗 - 记得
Ruiz met with Lobos, remember? - Yeah.
来把我们干掉 汤米
To move us the fuck out of the way, Tommy.
我只是想说
I'm just saying.
说不定他是提供了时间地点来陷害你
What if he set you up with a time and a place,
你去了 在你要干掉目标的时候
you get there, the target fucking gets a phone call
他他妈的接了通电♥话♥
when you're supposed to do him,
然后引着你追着他满街跑
then he leads you on a fucking wild-goose chase
结果正好装上安吉拉
all over town, you end up right in Angela's lap?
你是说他设套害我
You think he set me up?
我们以前就怀疑过鲁伊斯
We suspected Ruiz's shit before.
可是他一向诚实可靠
He's been playing straight with us the whole time.
也许吧 兄弟 可是听着
Maybe, man, but look.
你知道我不相信巧合
You know I don't believe in coincidences.
可是现在呢 很巧啊 这个王八蛋
And right now, coincidently, the motherfucker's out
一边拿着我们的货卖♥♥钱
selling our product
一边还他妈的想着上位
while asking for a goddamn seat at the table.
更糟的是 我们不能拿他怎样
And what's worse, we can't fucking make a move on him,
因为我们还需要他
'cause we fucking need him.
我们的东西在仓库里放着吃灰
We got product collecting dust in a fucking warehouse.
街头摇滚杀手帮态度强硬 都还没能上位
RSK is playing hardball. Still not on board yet.
我该怎么想 你倒是说啊
What should I think? You tell me.
我们该去泽西岛找漂流族谈谈
Maybe we should talk to Drifty out in Jersey.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, maybe we should.
快到了
We're almost here.
让我安置好霍莉 我们就出发
Let me just get Holly settled and we'll head out there.
好吗 - 好的
All right? - All right.
我的电♥话♥你一个都没回
You haven't been returning any of my calls.
你把我从你公♥寓♥赶出来
You threw me out of your apartment.
是的 帕兹 听我说
You're right. Look, Paz,
和杰米的事 的确是一团乱麻 好吗
this thing with Jamie, it's a mess, okay?
但是我爱他 他也爱我
But I love him. He loves me.
我需要和你分享这些
And I need to share that with you.
我的生活里也是需要你的
I need you to be a part of my life, too.
我只是不想你受伤
I just don't want you to get hurt.
只是...
It's just...
每当我觉得
Whenever I think we're getting close
关系有进展的时候
to getting somewhere,
他总是退缩
he pulls back.
我听起来很蠢
I sound stupid.
迈亚密好玩吗
How was Miami?
我们没去
We didn't go.
但是他今晚给我做饭
But he's making me dinner tonight.
值得吗 为了等待一个素昧平生的人
Is it worth it? Is it worth putting your life
而止步不前
on hold for a man you barely know?
我们一直认识的
We've known each other our entire lives.
某种意义上 我们比任何人
In a way, we know each other better
都更熟悉彼此
than anyone else ever could.
爱上一个人很容易
It's easy to love someone
尤其当你每天都能看到他一个小时
when you only see them an hour a day.
汤米 听着 你跟霍莉解释的时候
All right, look, Tommy, when you talk to Holly,
要骗她 好吗 告诉她枪击是意外
you got to sell it, okay? It was just a random shooting.
只是个疯女人
Some crazy bitch disgruntled
不让进夜♥总♥会♥就发飙了
she couldn't get in the club.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表