剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
一切我都想到了
I've thought about everything.
放屁
Bullshit.
我得想清楚下一步该怎么走
I got to figure out my next move.
继续跟她滚床单- 什么
Keep fucking her. - What?
塔莎 我都不确定还能不能这么做
Tasha, I don't even know if that's an option.
我了解那婊♥子♥ 相信我
Oh, I saw the bitch. Trust me.
我只能这么做
It's an option.
无论你俩在搞什么鬼
Whatever this thing between you two is,
这都会对我们有利
it's gonna work in our favor.
你要...
You're gonna...
不 我们要想想怎么保护我们的生意
no, we're gonna figure out how to protect our business.
还有我们的家
How to protect our family.
她爱你 所以她会护着你
She loves you, so she will protect you.
她可能已经用你没察觉的方式在保护你
She's probably already protecting you in ways you don't even know.
所以你要让她感到快乐
So you need to keep her happy.
你得继续跟这婊♥子♥滚床单 直到我喊停
You keep fucking that bitch until I tell you to stop.
嗨 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
都顺利吗
Is everything okay?
还可以 他们已经放人了
As good as it can be. They released him.
我把他送到了酒店
I dropped him off at the hotel.
那到底是怎么回事
So what happened?
我今晚不想谈这个 肖恩
I really don't want to talk about it tonight, Shawn.
真的 抱歉
Really, I'm sorry.
明早你能把车开到店里去吗
Oh, can you take the car to the shop in the morning?
车子该换保险杠了
I think we need to replace the bumper.
当然 我看看
Yeah, no, sure. I'll take a look.
嘿 肖恩
Hey, Shawn?
嘿- 霍莉·韦弗在哪
Hey. - Where's Holly Weaver?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
汤米到底对霍莉·韦弗做了什么
What the hell did Tommy do to Holly Weaver?
我去过她的公♥寓♥ 追踪了他的手♥机♥
I've been to her apartment, I tracked her phone.
我在37街区的一个垃圾桶里发现了她的手♥机♥
I found it in a garbage can on 37th Street.
霍莉不见了- 你怎么认识霍莉
Holly's gone. - How do you know Holly?
我调查的时候发现了这个名字
Her name came up in the course of my investigation.
看起来你是在为一个名字担心
Mm, you seem awfully worried for just a name, though.
我认为你的朋友汤米杀了她
I think your friend Tommy killed her.
我要让他绳之于法
I'm gonna make sure he pays for it.
汤米没杀霍莉
Tommy didn't kill Holly.
你怎么知道
How could you possibly know that?
他们吵架了
They got in a fight.
至于为什么 我不清楚 你知道吗
About what, I don't know. Do you?
不清楚
No.
我把她送出城外 给了她一些钱
I sent her out of town, gave her some money.
她还活着
She's alive.
我是找不到她了 对吗
I'm not gonna find her, am I?
那得要看她愿不愿意被找到
Depends on whether or not she wants to be found.
但你既然来了
But now that you're here...
想留下吗
you wanna stay?
安琪 别这么看我 我是个好人
Angie, don't give me that look. I'm a good guy.
我只是帮了一个想要离开的女孩出了城
I helped a girl get out of town that wanted to leave, that's all.
或者说 你让一个联邦证人消失了
Or you got rid of a federal witness.
你错了
Or you're wrong.
你就是这么看我的吗
You ever thought about that, hmm?
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
关于这一切
About everything?
我没错
I'm not.
嗯 只是...
Yeah, but...
我们今晚不谈这个 好吗
we're not gonna figure that out tonight, are we?
别动
Stay awhile.
明早再说
We'll talk about it in the morning.
你去哪了
Where you been?
散步
Went for a walk.
宝贝
Baby?
怎么了- 没事
What's wrong? - Nothing.
没什么 感觉很美妙
Just feels good, that's all.
嘿
Hey.
喔
Oh, yeah.
少了件东西- 不
One thing is missing. - No.
你想让我再抓你一次吗
Oh, you want me to arrest you again?
不
Nope.
该我抓你了 -喔
My turn. - Oh.
你真疯狂 宝贝
Say, you crazy, baby.
好哒 好吧
Okay, all right.
亲爱的
Baby.
不如我们整理好行李
What do you think about just picking up
离开这里重新来过吧
and starting all over somewhere else?
什么
What?
你说啥
What?
为什么要离开这里
Why would you wanna go somewhere else?
我们想要的都在这
Everything we want is here.
这里是纽约啊 宝贝
This New York City, baby!
我知道
I know.
但离开这会更好
But it could be great to be somewhere else
去到没人认识我们的地方
where no one knows us.
一个崭新的开始
You know, a fresh start?
你说什么呢 我们的朋友都在这啊
What are you talking about? All our friends are here.
我们的家人
Our family.
我其实没什么朋友
I don't really have any friends.
我也没有家
And I don't have any family.
我只有你
Just you.
霍莉 到底怎么了
Holly, what's going on?
啊...
Um...
没事的 -听着
It's okay. - Listen.
汤米 联邦的人传讯我了
Listen, Tommy, the... the feds called me in for questioning.
真的假的 -他们要我背叛你
What the fuck? - They were trying to have me flip on you,
但我没说一句关于你的话
but I wouldn't say a fucking thing about you.
我不会这么做的 你了解我
I would never do that. You know me.
你怎么能不告诉我
How could you not fucking tell me about this?
我在尝试
I'm trying to, I am.
听着 那婊♥子♥安吉拉
Look, that bitch Angela,
和幽灵勾搭在一起的联邦调查员
the fed that Ghost is fucking...
然后呢 -她告诉我
Yeah? - ...told me that if...
如果我能帮她抓了幽灵
that if I could help her get Ghost,
她会保证我们的安全
she would make sure that we would be safe.
安全
Safe?
你♥他♥妈♥知道自己在说什么吗
What the fuck are you talking about?
汤米
Tommy.
供出幽灵我们就安全了
I can save us by giving them Ghost.
你回来之前 我在找那把枪
When you came in here before, I was looking for the gun
幽灵给你的枪
that Ghost gave you.
他是不是杀了一个叫罗拉的人
Did he... did he kill somebody named Rolla?
如果我们给他们...
If we can give them
他杀人的那把枪
the gun that he used,
如果我们能作证是他杀了人
if we can prove that he'd do that,
你就自♥由♥了
you can walk.
操 给老子解开这手铐
Fuck! Get these fucking cuffs off of me!
我在努力拯救我们
I'm trying to save us.
怎么救 供出幽灵 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
By, what, ratting out Ghost? Are you out of your fucking mind?
你选谁
Who do you choose?
幽灵还是我
Ghost or me?
过来
Get over here.
立马过来
Get over here now.
噢...
Oh.
霍莉 钥匙在哪
Holly, where's the fucking key?
你这个小偷
You little fucking thief.
快拿钥匙过来
Get the fuck over here with that key now.
过来 臭婊♥子♥
Get over here, you fucking bitch!
你个该死的小偷
Oh, you fucking dirty little thief.
婊♥子♥
You fucking whore!
你♥他♥妈♥的过来
You fucking... get back here!
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表