剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
但我来这儿不是为他的事
But I'm not here for him, though.
我想了想你说的话
I thought about what you said, man.
关于金盆洗手的话
About getting out the hood.
我跟卡南说了
I asked Kanan about getting out.
他笑了
He laughed.
是他的风格
I'll bet he did.
听着 我不想永远都偷偷摸摸地贩毒
Look, man, I don't want to be on a corner forever.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你兄弟鲁伊斯怎么回事
What's up with your boy Ruiz?
他靠得住吗
He loyal?
鲁伊斯想干一票大的
Ruiz wants to be more big time than he is.
几个月前他真的和洛沃斯联♥系♥上了
A few months ago, he actually reached out to Lobos
想在背后算计我们
and tried to make a play behind our backs.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的还活着
And the motherfucker is still alive?
我们摸清了他的底 我是说我不信任他
We checked him. I mean, I didn't trust him,
但他在整个行动中还是很重要的
but he's actually a valuable part of our whole operation.
谢谢 小美人儿
Thanks, Tiny.
她可不算小啊
She ain't been Tiny in a minute.
说到重量
Speaking of moving weight,
我从没做过这么大一单
I ain't never dropped this much money off on a connect.
你们什么时候和他见面
Where y'all supposed to meet him at?
我不知道 他会把地点发给幽灵的
I don't know. He's supposed to text Ghost with a spot.
我跟你们一起去吧
Well, why don't I come with you?
帮你们一把万一这破事搞砸了呢
Back you up in case this shit don't go right?
你说过这混球是个疯子
You said the motherfucker was crazy.
没错 但是
Serious shit, but...
我觉得我们搞得定
I think we're cool.
我在想或许我能直接在你手下做事
So I was thinking maybe I could work directly for you.
我的意思是 你 呃
I mean, you, um...
你可以跟我说
you could tell me, you know,
如果有什么事要我留意的 告诉我就行
if you got something I could watch, just let me know.
我知道上家现在就在城里
I know connect's in town.
听说那个混球是个疯子
Heard that motherfucker's crazy.
是啊 他是个疯子
Yeah, he's crazy.
我不想让你靠近他
Don't want you anywhere near him.
我并不希望你吃子弹
I ain't interested in getting you shot.
你还要养活你女儿 对吧
You got a daughter to raise, right?
乖乖呆着吧 兄弟
Get back to your crib safe, man.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
他想干嘛 G叔
What's he want, Uncle G?
我不知道 肖恩 但只要他在
I don't know yet, Shawn. But as long as he's around,
你的脑子就不能停下 好吗
keep your head on a swivel, all right?
走吧
Let's be out.
好久不见
Haven't seen you in a while.
这东西还是只有他才能签收吗
Is that another one of those that only he can sign for?
是的 只有普罗克特先生才能签收
That's right, only Mr. Proctor can sign for it.
你能告诉他我来了吗 -好的
Can you let him know I'm here? - Mm-hmm.
请让布莱恩 米基和其他混球接电♥话♥
Can you please get Brian, Mickey, and those other assholes on the phone?
普罗克特先生 我又有你一个包裹
Mr. Proctor. I have another one of these packages for you.
我能进去吗
Should I come in?
你没接我电♥话♥
You haven't returned my phone calls.
我最近很忙
I've been very busy.
我他妈不关心你忙不忙
See, I don't give a fuck how busy you've been.
我关心的是你三周前就答应要
All I care about is that you have the 12 grand
付给我们一万二美元的
you been promising to pay us for the last three weeks.
好吧 听着 你知道我的
Okay, look, you know me.
我会给的
I'm good for it.
但是现在给不了
But I can't afford to pay you right now.
你觉得接下来会怎样
What exactly you think happens next here?
我想可能得受点儿皮肉伤 对吧
I'm guessing some sort of physical pain, right?
但事情是这样的
But here's the thing.
我是一个在华尔街工作的白人律师
I'm a white lawyer in a Wall Street office
而你是一个波多黎各的毒贩
and you are a Puerto Rican drug dealer.
我是古巴人 蠢货
I'm Cuban, you dumb fuck.
重点是你没法动手
The point is, you're not gonna hit me.
在这儿不行 外面目击者太多
Not in here. There's too many witnesses.
你是个聪明人
You're too smart for that.
听着 我不是在逃债
Look, I'm not running. I'm not ducking.
我有能力还的时候我会还的
I'll pay you when I can pay you.
什么事
Yeah?
所有人都在一号♥线上 接吧
Everyone's on line one. Pick up.
好吧 哪个英雄来挽回我的客户
All right, who's gonna be a hero and save my client?
别当一辈子傻蛋
Don't be a douchebag your whole life.
C-R-L-T-N
C-R-L-T-N.
540 明天
540 Manana.
12:00
12:00.
540 明天
540 Manana.
纽约
New York.
C-R-L-T
C-R-L-T.
C-R-L-T 纽约
C-R-L-T-N New York.
卡尔顿酒店
The Carlton Hotel.
明天
Mañana.
540房♥间
Room 540.
明天
Tomorrow.
中午
Noon.
格雷格
Greg?
怎么了
Yeah?
迈克说洛沃斯何时碰面了吗
What time did Mike say that Lobos meeting was?
明天下午一点在第十—大道的仓库
Tomorrow at 1:00 at the warehouse on 11th Ave.
怎么了
Why?
你有什么发现吗 -没有
You got something? - No.
好
Okay.
格雷格 如果墨西哥联邦军队错了呢
Greg, what if the Federales are wrong
如果我们去了仓库而洛沃斯不在那里呢
and when we go to the warehouse, Lobos isn't there?
那我们就得在极大地损害纳税人利益的前提下
Uh, well, then we'll just keep looking for him
继续寻找他了
at the great expense of the taxpayers.
不必担心 安吉拉 墨西哥联邦军队没错的
Don't worry, Angela. The Federales, they got it right.
明天我们会抓到洛沃斯的
We're gonna get Lobos tomorrow.
我可不想在中午就抽大♥麻♥卷烟
Mm-mmm. I don't want to smoke a blunt
然后整个下午精神亢奋
in the middle of the day and be high all goddamn afternoon.
再加上我待会还要去接孩子
Plus I got to pick up the kids later.
你别再抽了
You need to lay off that shit your damn self.
911短♥信♥又是怎么回事 汤米
So what's up with the 911 text, Tommy?
幽灵失去了理智
Ghost lost his goddamn mind.
开始他让你阻止我杀安吉拉
First he sends you to stop me from killing Angela.
现在他又想杀了洛沃斯
Now he wants to kill Lobos instead.
我的意思是你确定这是个烂主意吗
I mean, are you sure that's such a bad idea?
这不像是他这个混账东西会做的事
It's not like he's the most predictable motherfucker to work for.
是的 T 我确信这不是个好主意
Yes, T, I'm sure that's a bad idea.
首先洛沃斯可能道会发生这样的事
First of all, he'd probably see it coming anyway.
那混账西背后都长着眼睛
Motherfucker's got eyes in the back of his head.
其次我们谢划明天在卡尔顿酒店和他碰面
But second, we're supposed to meet up with him at the Carlton tomorrow.
现在我直接告诉你要带着一具尸体
Now, I know firsthand it's damn near impossible
从那个地方出来几乎是不可能的
to get out that place with a body.
但这不是重点
But that's not what matters.
重点是在他死后我们的供货渠道怎么办
What are we supposed to do about a connect after he's dead?
汤米 我们会另找渠道的
Tommy, we'll find another connect.
找一个这种质量 这种重量级的人
At this quality? At this kind of weight?
这一点也不容易
It's not that fucking easy.
但这就是幽灵不紧张的原因
But that's why Ghost ain't stressing.
因为他想金金洗手了
'Cause he wants out.
我以为他已经不再这么想了
I thought he was over that.
才怪 他昨天又提起了这件事
Not even. He brought it up again yesterday.
你不会是觉得
You don't think...
你不会以为他是想和联那局那个婊♥子♥私弃了吧
you don't think he's trying to run away with the fed bitch?
洛沃斯死了表示她和幽灵能清白地脱身
A dead Lobos mean she and Ghost get away clean
没人会再追踪他们
without anyone chasing after them.
T 这是你的想象
T, you're tripping.
幽灵永远不会逃跑 不会不要孩子们的
Ghost would never run. Not without the kids.
原来的幽灵是那样 但是现在那个黑鬼呢
The old Ghost, you're right. But this nigga now?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表