剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
那我跟服务员点上古巴三明治了
So I'll order the Cubano with the waitress.
好 很好
Okay. Perfect.
妈的
Fuck!
谁雇佣你的 罗拉吗
Who hired you? Rolla?
你个傻♥逼♥操蛋货
You dumb motherfuck.
不是
No.
不...不是罗拉
No... not Rolla.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 很好
Yeah. Absolutely.
又是斯特恩 他告诉我
That was Stern again just telling me
我不用再待在这
I don't have to stay longer
跟其他夜♥总♥会♥的老板谈了
to talk to any more club owners.
所以我们可以一起回去了
So we can fly home together.
太好了 杰米
That's great, Jamie.
嗯
Yeah.
干杯
Salud.
她一直追着我
She goes chasing me around.
"你最好离开这儿"
"You better get out of there!"
有意思
That's funny.
我不知道你还有个儿子
I didn't know you had a son.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么从来没带他来过
How come you never bring him around?
简短来说是在泽西岛的时候
The short of it is I split custody
我没有从前夫那里拿到监护权
with my ex out in Jersey.
好吧
Okay.
长的呢
And what's the long?
幽灵和塔莎坐拥一切
Ghost and Tasha have everything.
带我的孩子过来
Taking my kid over there
就像让他在迪士尼过了一天
is like giving him a day-pass to Disneyland.
然后再让他回归这样的生活吗
And then bringing him back to this?
我们永远也无法拥有那样的生活
We ain't never gonna live like that.
我不得不满足于塔莎给我的旧东西
I gotta settle for her hand-me-downs.
我拥有的好东西都曾是塔莎的
Everything nice that I have used to be Tasha's.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I gotta get this.
喔
Wow.
你真的很喜欢我的姐们儿 真的
You really feeling my girl, like, for real.
不 不 不是那样的
No. No, it's not even like that.
我指 她很好 但是...
I mean, she's all right, but...
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我真希望我们可以留在迈阿密
I wish we could've stayed in Miami.
我也是
Me, too.
你要接电♥话♥吗
You need to take that?
不用 多半都是关于夜♥总♥会♥生意的
No, it's probably club business.
我回去再处理
I'll deal with it at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切 杰米
Thank you so much for everything, Jamie.
让我送你回家吧
Let me give you a ride home.
不用了 我要打几通电♥话♥
No. I have a couple of calls I gotta make.
我打出租就行
I'll just take a cab.
你确定
You sure?
再见 杰米
Good-bye, Jamie.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表