剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously onPower
权欲 前情提要
We went 18 years.
我们交往了18年
I never stopped thinking about you.
我每时每刻都在想你
This, us, is real.
此时 我们 是真实的
This isn't gonna be a happily ever after.
生活可不是童话
Just help me.
帮帮我
I used to be a good prosecutor.
我曾是个好检查官
And I'm trying to be a good man.
我在努力做个好人
Everything I've done for you,
我为你做的一切
I've done for us.
都是为了我们
I can't get sucked back in, Jamie.
我不能再被卷进去了 杰米
And we can't keep making this a thing.
我们不能继续这件事了
I should stay away from you.
我应该远离你
We should all stay away from each other.
我们都应该远离对方
Or we should stick together.
或者我们应该在一起
$2 million clean cash that I owe you.
这是我欠你的两百万美元现金
It's a good thing you got me my money, Tommy,
幸好你把我的钱拿来了 汤米
or you'd all be dead right now.
不然你们现在已经死了
Being inside,
在里面
you lose everybody you ever cared about.
你会失去每一个你在意的人
But I ain't ever going back.
但我决不会再回去了
Are you being held against your will?
你是被违背你的意愿被扣留的吗
No, no, please!
不 不 不要
Rest in peace, you tough bastard.
安息吧 你这个坚强的混♥蛋♥
I knew exactly how it would go down.
我很清楚事情将怎样发展
You could've got yourself killed!
你可能会害死你自己
You know I was the only person that really cared for Kanan.
你知道我是唯一一个真正在意卡南的人
Sorry for your loss, kid.
节哀 孩子
Your father has been talking to the Feds.
你父亲和FBI一直有联♥系♥
I told the Feds I was gonna drop a dime on you.
我跟FBI说我会出♥卖♥♥♥你
And I couldn't do it.
我做不到
A little too late, Dad.
你来晚了点 父亲
Teresi was a snitch.
特瑞斯是告密者
He deserved to die.
他活该死掉
Would it change anything if you knew
如果你知道他在出♥卖♥♥♥谁
who he was snitching on?
会改变什么事情吗
TERESI: Tommy's kept me at arm's length
汤米在任何重要的事情上
about anything important.
都和我保持一定的距离
I got nothing on him,
我从他那什么都没捞到
but I can give you St. Patrick on a stake.
但我可以给你圣·帕特里克
Where'd you get 'em, them pictures of Teresi talking?
你从哪得到这些的 特瑞斯告密的照片
Your friend, black guy in a suit.
从你的朋友那里 穿西装的黑人
He gave you those pictures so you would kill Teresi.
他给你那些照片好让你杀了特瑞斯
He wanted you to do it.
他希望你去做
When were you gonna tell me that Terry Silver
塔莎你打算什么时候告诉我
was back in town, Tash?
特里·西尔弗回到镇上了
I'ma run off with Terry Silver?
我要和特里·西尔弗私奔
You must be fucking tripping, Ghost.
鬼魂 你一定是他妈的脑子秀逗了
Well, you can't run off with him,
你不能和他私奔
'cause he's working with the Feds.
因为他是和联邦调查局一边的
What is going on here?
这是什么情况
You are going to give us
你会给我们你知道的一切
everything you have on St. Patrick,
关于圣·帕特里克的事情
or else you are going down right along with him.
否则你就等着跟他一起完蛋吧
I want 24 hours to consider.
我需要24小时来考虑
The clock is ticking, Angela.
时间不等人 安吉拉
I strongly advise you to take a deal
我强烈建议你接受协议
and salvage what's left of your life.
珍惜你生命中剩下的东西
My career's over, Paz, no matter what I do.
帕斯 无论我做什么我的事业都完蛋了
Then you start over, without Jamie.
那你重头再来 这次没有杰米
It's not about Jamie.
这和杰米无关
It's always about Jamie!
永远都和杰米有关
They have a witness against you,
他们有一位指正你的目击者
and she is willing to testify.
她愿意指证
That's why you asked me here, to figure out
那是你叫我来这里的原因吗
if I was testifying against you?
为了弄清楚我有没有指证你吗
Are you? No.
你指证了吗 没有
I thought we were supposed to be honest with each other.
我以为我们应该互相坦诚
What the hell happened to Terry Silver, hmm?
特里·西尔弗到底怎么了
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
I want to believe you.
我也想相信你
I love you, Angie.
我爱你 安吉
Jamie.
杰米
Angie, Angie.
安吉 安吉
Angie, stay with me. Jamie...
安吉 保持清醒 杰米
Come on, man. Do something. Do something!
快点 伙计 做点什么 做点什么
We're doing everything we can, sir! Give me some room to work!
我们正在尽我们所能 先生 给我更多空间来工作
No, no, no!
不 不 不
I'm right here. I'm right here.
我就在这儿 我就在这儿
Keep bagging. Go on four.
保持输氧 去四楼
I'm sorry, sir. This is as far as you go.
抱歉 先生 你不能再往前了
No, II have to go inside. Are you her husband?
不 我必须进去 你是她的丈夫吗
Not exactly. Then you have to stay out here.
不算是 那你只能呆在外面
No, you don't understand. I'm sorry, she's going directly into surgery.
不 你不明白 抱歉 她会直接接受手术
The surgeon will be out to talk to you when we know more.
当我们有了进展 外科医生会出来告诉你的
Gonna have to ask you a few questions.
我得问你几个问题
Tommy. Did you do it?
汤米 是你干的吗
'Keisha, stop asking questions!
凯莎 别再问问题了
Just grab me some clothes and get back to your place.
给我拿几件衣服然后回去你家
I'll call you later to meet. Stay by the phone.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥ 呆在电♥话♥旁边
Okay.
好的
Well, I'm glad you all right.
很高兴你没事
Damn.
混♥蛋♥
Did you see the shooter?
你看到开枪的人了吗
No.
没有
You did what? I shot her!
你做了什么 我向她开了一枪
That bitch is down for the count.
那个婊♥子♥完蛋了
Down for the count? What the fuck, Tommy?
完蛋了吗 搞什么鬼 汤米
Are you sure she's dead?
你确定她死了吗
Well, I couldn't get close enough to check her pulse.
我没法靠那么近去确定她死没死
I had to get the fuck out of there!
我得赶紧离开那里
But I got her right in the chest.
但是我射中了她的胸部
I'ma need you to give me an alibi.
我需要你给我搞个不在场证明
If she's still alive, she could be in a hospital bed
要是她还活着 她可能在病床上
right now, talking to the fucking cops.
现在 正在和警♥察♥谈话
No fucking alibi's gonna help you!
不在场证明也帮不了你
I can't believe you didn't make sure she was gone.
真不敢相信你居然没有确认她死了没有
I couldn't double-check. Ghost was right there!
我没办法确认 鬼魂就在那里
I've seen a lot of these, Mr. St. Patrick.
圣·帕特里克先生 我遇到过很多次这种情况
And from the blood on your shirt,
从你身上的血可以看出
you were pretty close to Miss Valdes.
你离巴尔德斯女士相当近
I was.
是的
And you didn't see anything?
你没看到什么吗
No.
没有
I had my back turned to whoever shot her.
我当时背对着那个向她开枪的人
Hmm, 'cause you're taller and wider than Miss Valdes.
因为你比巴尔德斯女士更高大
So if someone was aiming at her,
所以如果有人瞄准她
they would've hit you first.
他们会先打到你
Look, she'll tell you
听着 当她做完手术出来
as soon as she gets out of surgery, okay?
她会告诉你的 好吗
She'll tell you she shoved me out of the way.
她会告诉你她把我推开了
Can I please go back outside now?
我可以出去了吗
Wait a fucking minute.
等等
Who were you there to kill, Tommy?
你去那里杀谁的 汤米
I cannot believe this shit.
我没法相信这些
I told you to hold off on Angela.
我让你等一等安吉拉
And we sure as hell didn't talk about you killing Ghost.
我们确定过不再提要杀鬼魂的事
I'm not letting you do that to Tariq and Yas.
我不会让你对塔里克和雅斯那样做的
Wait, back up a minute here.
等等 你刚说什么
好的 老大
Why the fuck I need your permission for anything?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表