剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我会记得的 其实我是来这
I'll keep that in mind. I'm actually here
调查你的一个商业伙伴...
inquiring about a business associate of yours... a Thomas Patrick Egan.
托马斯·帕特里克·伊根 汤米卷入了什么我该知道的事情吗
Tommy involved in something I should know about?
伊根先生的名字出现在一个公开调查中
Mr. Egan's name is peripherally mentioned
虽然不是非常重要
as part of an open investigation.
根据规定 我只能透露这么多
By law, that's all I'm allowed to say.
理解
Of course.
我来这只是来多了解一下
I'm only here to just get a better understanding
伊根先生在夜♥总♥会♥里的职责
of Mr. Egan's role at this club.
你们俩认识很多年了吧
You guys have known each other for years, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们一起长大的
Grew up with each other.
小学 中学
Grade school, high school.
一起努力打拼了一些小项目...
Invested in some small endeavors together...
我现在经营的停车场 自助洗衣房♥
parking lots, Laundromats that I now run.
而你知道 生意越做越大
And, you know, the businesses grew.
不知不觉中 就走到今天
Before you know it, voilà, here we are.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
事实上 汤米在真理开始筹备的时候
Tommy actually provided a portion
提供了相当一部分的资金
of the capital during the start-up for Truth.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
那么... 等一下 这些资金是哪里来的呢
And so... wait, wait, where did that capital come from?
我不知道 可能是家里的钱吧
I don't know. Family money maybe.
不是很确定呢
Not quite sure.
说实话 当时也没问
To be honest, I didn't ask.
那伊根先生在生意里的参与度怎样呢
So how active is Mr. Egan in these businesses?
我更愿意说汤米是一个缄言的搭档
I would classify Tommy as more of a silent partner.
不是很在乎是不是受到关注
Doesn't care much for the spotlight.
真理其实是我的媒介
Truth is actually my vehicle.
事实上 不论你在搜集汤米什么线索
In fact, I don't know if I can really help you
我都不知道是不是真的能帮到你
with whatever it is you're looking for with Tommy.
圣帕特里克先生 这个我自己会判断
I'll be the judge of that, Mr. St. Patrick.
那么你知道伊根还有别的生意伙伴吗
So, do you know any other business associates of Mr. Egan?
不太清楚呢
I don't recall.
只有特定的行为
Certain activities
才会这么长时间关机
have a high cell phone turnover rate.
比如什么 绑♥架♥吗
Like what, kidnapping?
好吧 打个比方
Well, as an example.
你得让我进去问
You have to let me in there.
我知道像霍莉这种人在想什么
I know how women like Holly think.
不行 我们现在不会改变对她的审问
No. We're not gonna change it up on her now.
这都是基本技巧 安吉拉
It's textbook technique, Angela.
让萨克斯直接击破她的防线
We're gonna let Saxe pound her into the ground.
相同的声音 相同的问题 相同的引导
Same voice, same questions, same approach.
都是废话 你说什么
Excuse me?
你说无论花多大代价你都要抓住洛沃斯
You come in here saying you want to catch Lobos at any cost,
但是实际上你只是害怕再犯错
but actually you're just afraid to make another mistake.
所以与其去努力揪出伊根
So instead of doing whatever it takes to bust Egan,
你只是让我像个实习生一样置身事外
you've got me out here like some kind of glorified intern.
当诺克斯探员带你过来的时候你在哭...
You were crying when Agent Knox picked you up...
克利夫兰区检察官办公室来电♥话♥了 在二号♥线上
There's a call on line two from the Cleveland DA's office.
能帮忙接吗
Want to help?
我是美国陆军协会的安吉拉·巴尔德斯
This is AUSA Angela Valdes.
你好 我是克利夫兰区检察官办公室的德琳达
Hey, it's Delinda from the Cleveland DA's office.
抱歉这么晚才回复你们
Apologies for getting back to you so late.
你们询问关于霍莉·韦弗的逮捕令
The arrest warrant you inquired about
已经取消了
for Holly Weaver, it's been voided.
什么 等一下 等等
What? Wait. Hold on a minute, please.
好的
Sure.
不好意思 您刚才说什么
I'm sorry, you were saying?
案件主要目击证人
It appears the main witness in your case
推♥翻♥了之前的证词 你知道这种事情的
recanted their statement. You know how it is.
目击证词这种东西 让人不成功便成仁
Witness statements, they can either make your case or break it.
所以霍莉·伊丽莎白·韦弗从法律上来讲是自♥由♥人
So I'm afraid Holly Elizabeth Weaver is officially a free woman.
我们会尽快发一个撤销书去你们局
I can have a rescinded form sent to your office ASAP
确保没有什么疑问
to make up for the confusion.
不用担心 我会通知大家的
Don't worry. I'll let everyone in the office know.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
头儿 什么好事你给我打电♥话♥
Jefe, to what do I owe the honor?
幽灵 我去你们那边旅行的计划
Ghost, my planned trip to visit your country
提前了
has been moved up.
得加快动作
It's been expedited.
那很不错啊
Good to hear.
一切都顺利吗 头儿
Is everything okay, Jefe?
尽在我的掌控之中
Nothing that I can't handle.
不过有一件事得先说好
But one must be prepared.
很好
Excellent.
就这么说定了.
Okay, so we're all settled.
我很快就能见到你啦
I'm going to see you soon.
我也很期待
Looking forward to it.
所有钱都在这儿了
This everyone's money?
没错 重组之后所有的钱都在这
Yeah, everyone since the re-up.
漂流族看起来挺好 那个新人Dre退出了
Drifty looks good, that new guy Dre just left,
不过鲁伊斯杀了他
but Ruiz is fucking killing it.
鲁伊斯杀了他
Ruiz is killing it?
我已经叫那个混账放轻松点 不过没用 你知道的
Almost want to tell that motherfucker to relax, but fuck it, right?
有什么问题吗
Everything okay?
如果我们要缩短一半的还款时间
If we need to cut in half the time we need to make the repayment,
能办到吗 胡里奥
could we do it, Julito?
我不知道
I don't know.
当然 我们可以给圈内的每个人铺双倍的货
I mean, shit, we could double up with everyone across the board.
对吗 不过那不是最大的问题
Right? But that's not the fucking problem.
最大的问题是我们无处转移这些玩意儿
The problem is we got nowhere else to fucking move this shit.
怎么了
What's going on?
联络人从来不会这么快来要钱的
A connect has never needed their money this quick.
(汤米到鲁伊斯这儿来找我)
胡里奥 按照你自己说的做 好吗 Julito, do what you said, okay?
(汤米到鲁伊斯这儿来找我)
你负责给大伙儿铺双倍的货 You work on doubling up with everyone. - _
我去找能出货的地方
I'll work on finding the territory.
好吗
Okay?
听着
Look...
我可没说他应该打电♥话♥给你
I'm not saying he should have called you that.
你不是...
You're not...
拉丁人
Latin.
你不会理解的 -对 我是不懂
You don't understand. - No. No, I don't.
但你找不对方法也处理不好这件事
But you don't handle it well when you don't get your way.
真该死
Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
真理发生过枪击案 就是霍莉上班的夜♥总♥会♥
There was a shooting at Truth, the nightclub where Holly works.
真理的案件 我当时就在那儿
Truth? I was just there.
老板什么都没说...
Owner didn't say anything about...
我和詹姆斯·圣帕特里克谈过了
You talked to James St. Patrick?
对 对 你和他们俩都是高中同学
Right. Right. You went to high school with both of them.
或许应该由你来做采访
Yeah, maybe you should have done the interview.
算了算了 继续说枪击案吧
Forget it. Just forget it. Tell me about the shooting.
一个心怀不满的女人开枪打中了一个女服务员
A disgruntled woman fired some shots hitting a waitress.
受害者就是霍莉·韦弗
Holly Weaver.
作为一个中过枪的女孩子 她状态不错
She looks pretty good for a girl who just got shot.
格雷格 真理发生枪击案和诺马的死是同一晚
Greg, the shooting at Truth was the same night as Nomar's death.
你的意思是 霍莉中枪时
So while Holly was getting shot,
她的男友伊根在城市的另一端刺杀诺马
her boyfriend Egan was stabbing Nomar across town.
那次是一个大派对 他本来在那儿
They had a big party. He could have been there.
你查了那场枪击案目击者的陈述报告吗
Well, did you check the witness statements from the shooting?
没有关于他的记录 也就意味着要么他不在场
He doesn't have any, which means either he wasn't there
要么警方没有找他问话
or they didn't interview him
因为当时他和霍莉一起 在救护车上
because he went in the ambulance with Holly.
该死 如果汤米真的和霍莉一起去了医院
Fuck! If Tommy went to the hospital with Holly,
他就有诺马谋杀案的不在场证明
that alibis him for Nomar's murder.
也就是说汤米·伊根根本不是幽灵
That would mean Tommy Egan isn't Ghost
那这整件事情我们都在白费功夫
and this whole thing has been a wild goose chase.
迈克是对的 -安吉拉 放松
Mike was right. - Angela, relax.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表