剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我和幽灵现在的感情很稳定
Ghost and I are in a really good place right now.
我不想让你误会
I just don't want you to be confused.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, no...
抱歉 我得接一下 这个电♥话♥很重要
Oh, I'm sorry. I've gotta take this. This is important.
嘿 凯莎
Hey, Keisha.
我告诉你卡迪在旅行啊
I told you Kadeem was trippin'.
你就别管那个混♥蛋♥了
You need to leave his broke ass alone.
你一进门
The place already looks better
就让这里蓬荜生辉啊 詹姆斯
since you entered the front door, James.
嗯 这是什么
Hmm. What's this?
这周末我要派你出差
I'm sending you on a little trip for the weekend.
你喜欢迈阿密 是吧
You like Miami, right?
我想让你帮我把这些合同签了
I need you to get these contracts signed for me.
你为什么不直接让律师寄出去呢
Why can't you get your lawyers to send these directly?
我更喜欢面对面的沟通
I'm all about the human touch.
而且我觉得你的人格也很健全
And I think you have the right personality,
魅力非凡 体格健壮 这样更有说服力
charm, muscle to convince anyone
能让别人听从你的意愿
to do what you want them to do.
你是说他们很难被说服吗
You're saying it's gonna be hard to convince them.
我是说你是这个任务的不二人选
I'm saying you're the right man for the job.
就告诉他们 你有多喜欢跟我合作
Just tell them how much you love working with me
我这个合作伙伴多厉害 就行了
and what a great partner I am. That should do it.
你能办好的 对吧
You can do that, right?
当然
Right.
坎托斯先生
Mr. Kantos. I guess
你来这我不应该感到诧异
I shouldn't be surprised to see you here.
你们俩总是形影不离
You two are quite the pair.
斯特恩先生 很高兴见到你
Good to see you again, Mr. Stern.
那就这样吧 詹姆斯
So long, James.
好好享受迈阿密的阳光 晒成古铜色再回来
Be sure to come back from Miami with a tan.
迈阿密
Miami?
去当他的跑腿小弟
As his errand boy.
听着 我们现在正式恢复工作
Look, we're officially back to work.
我希望你马上给我弄一份林肯中心的天使名单
I want you to get me Lincoln Center's angels list
还有都市调频电台的赞助者名单
and the contributor names to WBLS immediately.
这两个名单看起来不像有什么联♥系♥啊
Those lists don't seem to go together.
嗯 我在策划纽约最棒的狂欢夜
Well, I'm building the best night out in New York.
我希望城里城外的人聚集一堂
I want the uptown crowd with the downtown crowd.
公园大道上的金主
I want Park Avenue money
跟便利店老板能一起狂欢
and the bodega owners partying together.
我要找有钱的 有名的 和有个性的
I want the rich, the famous, and the freaks.
坎托斯千万别忘了
Don't you ever forget,
名人也有娱乐精神
Kantos, the famous want to be entertained, too.
这些也许要先让斯特恩同意才行
Maybe you should get that approved by Stern first.
斯特恩根本不知道他要什么
Stern doesn't know what the fuck he wants
除非你摆到他面前
until you give it to him.
我让斯特恩赚到他要的钱
I'm making Stern all the money he wants
等我把我的夜♥总♥会♥要回来
while getting my fucking club back
就把他踩在脚下
and shoving my foot up his ass.
你对这个有什么问题么
You good with that?
没有 老板
Sure thing, boss.
好吧 你想让我怎么审他
Okay, how do you want me to go at him?
我希望你什么都不要做
I don't want you to do anything at all.
这次是什么指控
What are the charges?
我们彼此都很清楚你干了什么
We both know what you do.
但是我来这儿不是聊你的事情
But I'm not here to talk about you.
我要抓的是你的接头人 费利佩·洛沃斯
I want your connect, Felipe Lobos.
谁
Who?
就是那个可能杀了
The man who's probably responsible
你兄弟阿尼巴尔的人
for the death of your brother Anibal.
啊 我应该谢谢他
Ah, I should thank him.
让我能够上位
Gave me a promotion.
我才不在乎你们这些贩毒的鬼街头等级
I don't care about your street-level drug bullshit.
我需要你提供信息
I want the source.
你帮我 我会把你的竞争者除掉
You help me, I'll take out your competition.
把我能找到的交货方都抓起来
Arrest every DDP I can find.
你是说像你对威蒂·巴尔杰做的那样么
You mean like you motherfuckers did to Whitey Bulger?
怎么了 我不能看历史频道吗
What, I can't watch the History Channel?
那你肯定明白我的意思 等价交换
Then you get it. Quid pro quo.
你帮我 我罩你
You help me, I help you.
老兄 像我之前说的
Like I said, man,
我并不认识什么费利佩·洛沃斯
I don't know a Felipe Lobos.
好吧 那你是从哪里补货呢
Fine. Where do you get your supply from?
你的经销商 我去跟他谈谈
Your distro, I'll talk to him.
假定我知道你说的意思
Let's say I have some idea what you're talking about.
假定我确实有个经销商
Let's say I did have a distro.
我为什么要让你知道
Why would I give him to you?
他没了 我跟谁拿货去
He goes out, where do I get my drugs?
你们又不会帮我供货 对吧
You're not gonna get those for me, too, right?
哈
Huh?
阿尼巴尔的处事方法一团糟
Anibal had his own way of doing shit.
但是在我手里 泰诺人是社区组织了
Under me, the Tainos are a community organization.
说到这儿 我得回我的小团体了
Speaking of which, I've gotta get back to my community.
所以除非你们真打算起诉我...
So unless you're actually going to charge me...
嗯 好吧
Hmm, fine.
但是我们还会
But this isn't the last time
再找你约谈的 克里斯托瓦尔
we're going to talk, Cristobal.
我知道你说你什么都不知道
I know you said you didn't know anything,
但是 你看 我只是想知道
but, you know, I was just wondering
你有没有听过一个白人经销商
if you ever heard of a white guy distro.
道上的名字叫幽灵
Goes by the name Ghost.
白人 叫幽灵
White guy named Ghost?
听起来像个卡♥通♥人物 是吧
That's like a fucking cartoon. Mm?
滚出去
Get out.
好的
Okay.
你去哪儿了 兄弟 我到处找你
Where you been, bro? I've been looking all over for you.
不得以出城了一阵子
Had to go out of town for a while.
后来又有点祸事上身
Caught some unexpected heat.
因为我让你帮的那个忙吗
From that favor I asked you to do?
我对此很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
那你就回我个人情吧
It's time for you to do a favor for me in return.
我需要你跟丘达布斯重修旧好
I need you to make good with QDubs.
重新开始
Fresh start.
我才不跟街头杀手帮的卑鄙小人去扯淡呢
I ain't bowing and scraping to those low-life RSKs.
这是你要还我的人情 我只是来收这个人情
It's payback time and I'm here to collect.
你说我们是一辈子的兄弟
You said we was brothers for life.
除非你是说来扯淡的
Unless that was bullshit.
我们当然是 托马斯 但杀手帮雇人来捅我
We are, Tomas, but the RSKs paid that bitch to stab me.
你我都心知肚明
You know it and I know it.
而我们杀了罗拉 所以你已经报仇了
And we killed Rolla. So you got your revenge.
你要和丘达布斯和平相处
You need to make peace with QDubs.
我们要让所有人都重回正轨
We need to get right. We need everybody on board.
只要你们之前还有嫌隙
And as long as there's bad blood between y'all,
我们销货就会有问题
we got problems selling our shit.
我杀了诺马 鲁伊斯
I killed Nomar, Ruiz.
我为了你 把他的血给放了
I spilled his blood for you.
现在你也要帮我
Now you do this for me.
嗨
Hey.
我们把那个肖像素描在系统里做了人脸识别
We ran the sketch through facial recognition
不得不说我们的大恶人还挺性感
and I must say I think our bad guy is pretty hot.
我不得不这么说
I'm just saying.
这是所有的可能符合的人
Here are all the possible matches for the sketch.
好的 谢谢 – 不客气
Great. Thanks. - You're welcome.
汤米
Tommy?
格雷格
Greg.
怎么 – 进来
Yeah? - Get in here.
这有一张杀死诺马的凶手的人物素描
I have a sketch of the person who killed Nomar,
但是我需要听那卷录音来证实我的直觉
but I need to hear the tapes to verify my instincts.
喂 喂 喂 慢慢来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
你慢慢的用我能听懂的语言 再说一遍
Just run that by me again in English, please.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表