剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我也会尽我所能帮你和汤米摆脱这一切
and then I'll do all I can to get you and Tommy out of this.
你想让我帮你抓到詹姆斯
You want me to give you James?
然后这些就一笔勾销
You make this all go away.
说话算话 成交
You got a deal.
我会让警务人员把你带到我的办公室
I'll tell the agent to take you to my office.
你在那里等我 我会把你释放
Wait for me there. I'll get you released.
拉里 请把韦弗小姐带到我的办公室 谢谢
Larry, please escort Miss Weaver to my office. Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我不能没有你
I can't leave you.
嗨 嗨
Hey, hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
I'm fine.
杰米你在这里干什么
What are you doing here, Jamie?
我对之前的事表示抱歉
Look, I'm sorry for before.
我知道汤米的事情让我们两个都精疲力尽.
I know this whole Tommy thing has got us both stressed out.
见鬼了
What the fuck?
亲爱的 工作还顺利吗
So, baby, how was work?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表