剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你还会顾全大局的 对吗
you wouldn't blow up the whole thing over this, right?
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house.
杰米 你在这儿做什么
Jamie, what are you doing here?
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You haven't been answering my calls.
我要和你谈谈 联邦探员到真理俱乐部来了
I needed to talk to you. A federal agent came by Truth.
一个叫格雷格的家伙 是你前任格雷格吗
A guy named Greg. Is that Greg as in ex Greg?
是的 是他
Yeah, it's the same guy.
我事后才知道他去见你了 好吗
Look, I didn't find out he was going to see you until after the fact, okay?
他来夜♥总♥会♥问了关于汤米的各种问题
He came by the club asking all kind of questions about Tommy.
发生什么事了 安吉拉 我应该做点啥吗
What's going on, Angela? Should I be worried?
不是针对你 是汤米的事
It's not about you. It's about Tommy.
我早说过这会发生的
I told you this was happening.
我一直对你很坦诚
I've been honest with you.
现在该是你对我坦诚的时候了
Now it's time for you to be honest with me.
真理发生枪击案的那天晚上汤米在哪儿
Where was Tommy the night of the shooting at Truth?
就是我们本打算去迈阿密的那天晚上
The night we were supposed to go to Miami?
我不知道 -那等你知道了能告诉我吗
I don't know. - Would you tell me if you did?
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你有想过如果我们逮捕汤米你会做什么吗
Have you thought about what you're gonna do if we arrest Tommy?
你会在逮捕他之前让我知道吗
You gonna let me know before you do it?
我应该让你知道吗
Should I?
安吉拉 我本可以把当前的一切都告诉汤米
Angela, I could have told Tommy everything by now.
我本可以保护她
I could have protected him.
但我没有
I haven't.
你可以相信我的
You can trust me.
我也相信你
I'm trusting you.
我需要找律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
不 不 不需要
No. No, I don't think so.
你会没事的 我相信
I think you're fine. I do.
我得回去了
I've gotta get back inside.
好吗 -好
Okay? - Yeah.
来
Come here.
等事情完成我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I'm done, okay?
好
Okay.
塔里克 出来
Tariq, get your butt out here.
塔里克 我知道你听见了
Tariq, I know you hear me.
我知道要受罚
I know, I'm grounded.
手♥机♥ iPad
No phone. No iPad.
游戏机没收 两礼拜
No Playstation. Two weeks.
你明知道受罚 为什么还要去
But you knew that was gonna happen, so why did you go?
我不知道 我只是想和爸爸谈谈
I don't know. I just wanted to talk to Dad.
听着 你♥爸♥爸不可能一直陪着你
Look, your father's not gonna be around as much for a while.
你得把事情都告诉我
You're gonna need to tell me everything now.
我知道你可以的
I need you to know that you can.
为什么爸爸不能一直陪着我
Why isn't Dad gonna be around?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
下次你见他的时候可以问问他
Next time you see your father, you should ask him.
回房♥间吧 孩子
Go to your room, babe.
嗨 -姓名
Hi. - Name, please?
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 受西蒙 斯特恩的邀请
James St. Patrick. I'm on Simon Stern's list.
这边
That way.
“操♥你♥妈♥ 吉普赛人”干嘛写这个
"Fuck you, gypsies"? What's up with that?
留给朋友的信息
It's a message for a friend.
嗨 斯特恩夫人 很高兴再次见到你
Hi, Mrs. Stern. Pleasure to see you again.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
James St. Patrick.
噢 你妻子叫塔莎 是吧
Oh, your wife's name is Tasha, right?
嗯...嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm. - Mmm.
请问斯特恩先生在哪里
Can you tell me where to find Mr. Stern?
你不会在浴室里发现他和某个人
Well, you won't find him in a bathroom
在做不应该做的事
doing something with someone he shouldn't.
或者会
Or you will.
那边
In that direction.
干得好 给你小费
Well done. You deserve a tip.
詹姆斯 你来了
James! You made it.
见到你真高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
一起去喝一杯 好好聊聊
Let's go get you a drink and we'll work the room.
事实上 我赶时间 西蒙
Actually, I don't have much time, Simon.
有隐蔽的地方方便我们谈话吗
Is there someplace private we can talk?
您好 警♥察♥局吗
Hello, 911?
在Hamilton Docks 站台G
Get down to Hamilton Docks, terminal G.
在进行一场毒品交易
There's a narcotics deal going on.
天哪 赶快
OMG. Hurry.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛
The fuck was that about?
进行计划最后一步
Final part of the plan.
跟上 兄弟 我们得走了
Come on, buddy, we got to go.
带他进来
Get him in.
带他进来 快 快
Get him in! Come on. Come on.
让他进来
Get him in.
天哪 我中弹了 兄弟
Oh, my God. They shot me, man.
带他到车里 我们得赶快跑
Just get him in the van. We gotta keep moving.
是哪个混♥蛋♥射中了我
Which one of them Serbian motherfuckers got me?
Dre已经干掉了那个混♥蛋♥
Dre got that Serbian asshole.
毫无疑问 -Dre 小心
No doubt. - Yo, Dre, good looking out.
进来 兄弟 走 走 走 走
Come on in, man. Let's go, go, go, go!
我们冲出去 走 走
Let's get the fuck out of here. Go! Go!
我有一个大计划 詹姆斯
I have big plans for you, James.
你用我们给你的预算
The way you handled that Vibe party
来办Vibe派对的方法
with the budget we gave you...
我没这么心急 但你很急啊
I don't have that level of hustle left in me, but you do.
我是来完成我的那部分任务的
I'm here to do my part.
真高兴我们能大赚一笔
Happy we could make such a profit.
你觉得呢 西蒙 20%怎么样
What do you think, Simon, about what, 20%?
差不多吧
Almost.
我知道你想让夜♥总♥会♥周转不灵 詹姆斯
I know you want your club bad, James.
我知道你仍然觉得要摆脱我
I know you still think you need to be rid of me.
我在尽力向你展示为我效力的好处
I'm trying to show you all the benefits of working at my side.
私人飞机 迈阿密的套房♥
The private jet, the suite in Miami,
小型高尔夫球场
a little golf,
还有这些
a little of this.
嗯-嗯-嗯.
Mm-mm-mmm.
我不知道你喜欢哪一款
I didn't know what you might like.
有些人喜欢家里妻子的年轻版本
Some men want a younger version of what they've got at home.
有些想尝试不同的口味
Some like to try a different flavor.
对我而言
For my part,
我若不再干一个金发女郎 那就结束得太快了
if I never fuck another blonde again, it'll be too soon.
干杯
Cheers.
我很好 西蒙
I'm good, Simon.
但还是多谢你的邀请
But thanks for the offer.
我不知道该怎么想了 詹姆斯
I don't know what to think, James.
你嫌弃我的款待
You spurn my hospitality,
还都要现金
you want all the credit in the papers.
我到底该怎么做
What am I going to do with you?
我不想让你走
I would hate to have to let you go.
我希望你能留在公♥司♥
I want you to be a good fit for this company.
你要知道
And I want you to know
我支持你
I'm here to support you
以及斯特恩品牌
and the Stern brand.
我向你保证 西蒙
You have my word, Simon.
好
Good.
你确定不要她们服务
And, um, you're sure about the girls?
是的 不用 西蒙
Yeah, I'm sure, Simon.
好吧
Oh, well.
那我自己享用
I'll have to handle it myself.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 西蒙
Cheers, Simon.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 祝好运
Good night to you and good luck with that.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, man!
嗨
Hey.
幽灵你应该告诉我塔里克来过
You should have told me Tariq came here, Ghost.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表