剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
小时候我也经常处于这种状态
I was in and out of the system, too, as a kid.
我早就明白如果我成绩是全优
I figured out early that if I got straight As,
总会有人要我的
someone would always want me.
胡说
Bullshit.
你说的对
You're right.
他们不想要我
They didn't want me.
他们想要州里过来的支票
They wanted that check from the state.
那你是怎么富起来的
So how did you get rich?
努力工作
Hard work.
但是钱帮不上什么
But the money doesn't help.
不是我想要的东西
Not with the thing I need.
我想要来自家庭的
The thing about security,
安全感
about family.
能感到安全
Feeling safe.
不会消失的
Never goes away.
它不像你描绘的那样
So even if doesn't look like what you pictured,
和真正关心你的人在一起
it's just nice to be anywhere with anyone
不管在哪儿都好
who actually cares about you.
你也从汤米那得到了安全感吗
That what you got with Tommy?
所以如果你出了什么事 你知道他会在你身边
So if something happened to you, you know he'd be there for you?
对
Yeah.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我说了是的
I said yeah.
你在真理被枪击的那晚
The night you were shot at Truth,
汤米一直都在你身边吗
Tommy was there by your side the whole time?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
可是 带你走的急救人员记得
Well, the EMTs that brought you in remember.
他不在
He wasn't there.
你想知道他在哪儿吗
Would you like to know where he was?
噢 天呐 -防守失败
Oh, come on! - Breakdown on defense.
告诉过你 如果他们不开始防守 我们就输了
Told you, if they don't start playing defense, we're gonna lose.
我的意思是 虽然阿马雷进了很多分
I mean, Amar'e was scoring a lot, though.
比赛比比分更重要
More to a game than scoring.
幽灵你♥他♥妈♥...
Ghost, what the fuck are...
怎么啦 汤叔 要和我们一起看尼克队比赛吗
What's up, Uncle T? Want to watch the Knick game with us?
我们有零食
We got snacks.
哇'里克 我看到你了 花♥花♥公♥子♥
What up, 'Riq? I see you, playboy.
里克 我和汤叔有话要说 一会儿就回来
'Riq, Uncle T and I are about talk. Be right back.
幽灵这生意没法做了
Hell of a way to do business, Ghost.
我才晚了十分钟 你要让鲁伊斯干掉塞尔维亚人吗
I'm 10 minutes late, you got Ruiz doing the Serb?
都不问问我 什么情况
Without consulting me? What the fuck?
洛沃斯来电♥话♥了 好吗
Lobos called, all right?
那混♥蛋♥把我们期限减了一半
Motherfucker cut our due date in half.
塞尔维亚人有机会合作的 但他没有
And the Serb had a chance to play ball and he didn't.
我们没时间等下去了
We don't have time to fucking wait anymore.
听着 我可以为任何事而倒下 但这事不行
Look, you know I'm down for whatever, but not this one.
为什么 因为你认识他吗
Why? 'Cause you know him?
如果你是好朋友的话我一个子儿都不给
I don't give a fuck if you're best motherfucking friends.
我们需要那片地盘
We need the territory.
这和是否朋友无关
This ain't about being friends.
我们不能用安吉拉施加的压力
We can't start a fucking war killing the Serb
来杀塞尔维亚人引发战争
with this kind of heat from Angela.
现在他拒绝我们是因为他不需要我们
Right now he could say no 'cause he don't need us.
但如果我们可以创造那个需要呢
But what if we could create that need?
你们记得从前我们对三合会做的吗
You remember what we did back in the day to the Triads?
记得 我们切断了他们的渠道
Yeah, we cut off their pipeline.
我在想要不要也这么对塞尔维亚人
I was thinking of doing that same shit to the Serb.
我们把他所有获取毒品的途径都封死
We close off all his pathways for him to get dope.
我是说我们让他彻底停业
I mean, we shut him down completely.
这样他就只有一个选择了
And then he only got one option.
那就是来找我们
To come to us.
但是我们知道他在哪儿存货 在哪儿拿货吗
But do we know where he keeps his shit? Where he gets it?
知道 胡里奥和维克多已经把位置告诉我了
Yeah, Julio and Victor already got me locations.
鲁伊斯和庞曹 还有几个他们的人已经安排好
Ruiz and Poncho, a couple of their guys, they're down.
还有 胡里奥告诉我 塞尔维亚人正给他哥哥举办隆重的派对
Plus, Julio told me the Serb's throwing a big party for his brother.
什么塞尔维亚纹身大佬之类的
Some Serbian tattoo gangster shit.
重点是他们都会在那
Point is, they're all gonna be there.
今晚就行动
Tonight's the night to do it.
就这样定了 -嗯
Bet. - Bet.
把Dre叫上 看他能不能胜任
But get Dre on it. See if he can earn his stripes.
汤米 对付三合会时他们知道是我们干的
And, Tommy, with the Triads we did it so they'd know it was us.
对 到处都是我们的署名
Yeah, our signature was all over that shit.
但是对付塞尔维亚人 我们不能动手
But with the Serb, our hands can't be on it, man.
不能留痕迹 一点也不行
Not a trace. Not a fucking trace.
包我身上
Consider it done.
噢
Oh.
鲁伊斯呢
What about Ruiz?
我向他承诺了给他塞尔维亚人的地盘
I promised him the Serb's territory.
我们会给他还清的
We'll pay him off.
鲁伊斯会留着 哟 幽灵你没事吧
Ruiz will keep. Yo, Ghost, you all right?
提醒一下这帮该死的塞尔维亚人
With this Serb shit, making a call that way?
这不像你
It ain't like you.
你能送塔里克回家吗
Can you run Tariq home?
我和T之间发生的这一切 我不知道
You know, with everything going on with me and T, I don't know.
我明白 叔叔是用来干嘛的
I got you. What are uncles for?
哟 里克 该走了
Yo, 'Riq, it's time to go.
可比赛...
But the game...
该走了
Time to close up shop.
可比赛还没结束
But the game, man.
迈克 还不知道你有这段过去
Mike, didn't know about your history.
像那样四处活动肯定很难
Moving around like that must have been hard.
什么
What?
不 我爸爸是大学教授
No, my dad was a college professor.
我在帕洛阿尔托长大
I grew up in Palo Alto.
安吉拉 追查枪击案当晚的主意很好
It was a good call to go after the night of the shooting, Angela.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让她听进去了
You got her to listen.
把所有阿奇斯罗犯罪现场有关的照片给我
Get me all the photographs you have from the Arcielo crime scene.
霍莉渐渐看清楚她男朋友到底是谁
Holly gets to see her boyfriend for who he really is.
如果你那样去见她 她什么都不会说
She's gonna clam up if you go at her like that.
我们走吧 库珀
Let's go, Coop.
你在说什么 我知道这是单行道
What are you talking about? Yeah, I know it was a one-way street.
所以我只走一条道
I was only going one way.
T叔叔 你疯了 -你还说靠边停车
Uncle T, you're crazy. - And you said pull over?
你在开玩笑吗 你在逗我吧
Are you kidding me with that one? Are you kidding me?
孩子 你到底去哪儿了
Boy, where the hell have you been?
你还不接电♥话♥
You don't answer your phone now?
我去看爸爸了
I went to go see Dad.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
嗯...
Um...
在你告诉我实情前不能出房♥门
Go to your room until you want to tell me.
他想和他爸爸一起看比赛
He wanted to watch the game with his dad.
别这样 T
Come on, T.
责怪一个孩子
You blame the kid?
真遗憾你得走了
Too bad you can't stay.
怎么了 T 我只是想帮你
What's up, T? I was just trying to help out.
你早就该帮我的
You had your chance to help out.
你本可以告诉我幽灵在和另外一个女人滚床单
You could have told me Ghost was fucking another woman.
我没立场说这破事的 你知道这一点
It wasn't my place to say a goddamn thing. You know that.
我不想破坏你的家庭
I didn't want to break up our family.
现在还不是被破坏了
Well, it's broken now, okay?
幽灵背叛了我 你也是
Ghost turned his back on me, but you did, too.
我视你如兄长
You know, I thought you was my brother.
我从来没想过你会这么对我
I never thought you'd do me like this.
再见 汤米
Good-bye, Tommy.
再见
Good-bye.
听着 T 我知道你生幽灵的气
Look, T, I know you're mad at Ghost,
也生我的气
you're mad at me,
但你不会一直这样
but you wouldn't ever...
我是说
I mean...
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表