剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
谢谢 坐吧
Thanks. Sit.
怎么啦
What's up?
假设你接了一个刑事没收财产的案件
What if hypothetically you had a criminal forfeiture case
案件里涉及两个商人
where there were two businessmen,
一个有罪 一个清白
one dirty, one clean.
有没有办法帮清白的那个人
Is there any way to save the business
挽救整个事业呢
for the innocent guy?
我有个朋友陷入了相似的困境
I have a friend in a similar predicament,
我想要保护他
and I want to protect him.
你完全肯定你朋友和他伙伴的
Are you 100% sure your friend had nothing to do
犯罪行为没有任何关系
with his business partner's criminal activity?
是的 他是清白的
Yeah, he's clean.
那唯一能保住他资产的办法就是
Then the only way for him to retain his assets
证明他对此事毫不了解毫无意图
is if you can prove lack of knowledge and lack of intent.
你也要将他定性为
You may also have to bring him in
非目标证人
as a non-target witness,
他本人也需要
and he also actually may have to testify
出庭作证他的伙伴有罪
against his business partner.
你觉得你能说服他这么做吗
Think you can get him to do all that?
我不知道
I don't know.
安吉拉 要是你跟他讲举证的事
Angela, if you approach him about testifying
然而发现他并不清白
and he's not innocent,
他可能会曝光你的案子
he could blow your case wide open.
给目标通风报信
He could warn the target.
上报虚假的证词
He could give you false testimony.
给你招来非常大的麻烦
He could cause you some serious trouble.
你确定你值得为他冒风险吗
Are you sure he's worth the risk?
肖恩 谁教你打篮球的
Shawn, who taught you how to play basketball?
老弟 最开始是我爸爸
Ah, man, my pops started me off.
然后我在男孩俱乐部加入了球队
Then I joined the team at the Boy's Club.
以前我爸经常和我一起打篮球的
My dad used to play with me all the time,
现在不了
but not anymore.
里克 你♥爸♥也想每天
Riq, come on, man, your dad would hoop
和你混在一起 但他得工作
with you every day if he could, but he's always working
这样才能给你买♥♥乔丹的运动装备
so you could sport those J's that you're rocking.
妈妈跟我说你的爸爸去...
Ma told me that your dad went away like...
一趟旅行还是什么的...
like on a trip or something or...
不是 伙计 他坐牢了
Nah, man. He was in prison.
当我像你这么大的时候他就进去了
He went in when I was your age.
嘿 肖恩
Oh, hey, Shawn.
没想到你在这
I didn't know you were here.
我请他过来的
Yeah, I invited him over
这样他就能帮我做历史作业了
so he could help me with my history project.
哦 你们饿了吗
Well, are you guys hungry?
想吃点心什么的吗
Do you want a snack or something?
我饿了 我也有份吗
I am. Make me something?
女儿 我们刚吃过 你自己清楚
Girl, we just ate. You know that.
快你去把你的衣服放好
Go ahead and put your clothes away, please.
实际上 不用麻烦了 圣帕特里克夫人
Actually, I'm good, Ms. St. Patrick.
我一会儿就走
I'm gonna head out in a minute.
塔里克 我让你把脏衣服放洗衣机里
Tariq, did you put your dirty clothes
你有照做吗 - 没 还没
in the laundry like I asked? - No, not yet.
呃 所以呢
Uh, so?
所以我现在就去
So, I'll go do that now.
好
Okay.
肖恩
Shawn?
你能帮我把这些罐头
You mind helping me put some of these cans
放到上面的架子上吗
on the top shelf, please?
好的
Yeah, sure.
放那吗 - 是的 谢谢
Right here? - Yes, please, thanks.
我知道我不善表达 但...
I know I don't say this enough, but...
我挺喜欢你在这的
I love having you around.
我也真的感谢你在这
And I really appreciate you being here,
当幽灵出城或不在的时候
you know, with Ghost out of town and everything.
你们对我亲如家人一般
Yeah, well, you guys are like family to me.
塔里克就像
And Tariq's like...
我的亲弟弟一样 虽然我从来没有 所以...
like the little brother I never had, so...
肖恩 你想说什么
What are you trying to say, Shawn?
你把我当作妈妈吗
That you look at me like a mom?
现在更像是个大姐姐
More like a big sister now.
还有别的要帮忙吗
You need anything else?
没有了
No.
行了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
好的
Cool.
里克 我走了 - 再见
Yo, Riq, I'm out. - See ya!
我想买♥♥点烟 你要什么
I need some smokes. You want anything?
不用了
I'm good.
到手了吗
You get it?
正在办
I'm on it right now.
完事给我打电♥话♥
Well, hit me when you're done.
呦
Yo.
呦 怎么了 什么情况
Yo, what up? What's popping?
我刚到迈阿密 我找到我们的人了
Yeah, I just landed in Miami. I found our boy.
底线是一旦我找到了那个女的...
Bottom line is once I find this girl...
谢谢 先生...
thank you, sir...
对于重点问题还是没有帮助
Still ain't gonna help with our weight-pushing problem.
洛沃斯才不管什么粉色运动鞋
Lobos doesn't care about pink sneaker.
他只关心钱
His only concern is a green dollar.
鲁伊斯已经同意和街头摇滚杀手帮和解了
Ruiz has agreed to make peace with RSK.
所以我需要你去说服Q-达布斯也接受休战
So I need you to talk Q-Dubs off the fence.
客客气气谈 汤米 我们还需要他
Play nice Tommy. We need him.
你以为我是三岁孩子么 我知道要怎么好好谈
Who you think you're talking to? I know how to play nice.
整个计划中我要做的已经搞定
My part of the plan is on point up here.
你所要做的就是跟着幽灵找到那女孩
All you gotta do is follow Ghost to baby girl
然后在他之前不让他接触到 懂吗
and shut him out before he does, all right?
好的 知道了
All right. No doubt.
该走了
Gotta go.
我把你送到哪儿
Where you want me to drop you off?
我得去皇后区
I need to head out to Queens.
去见Q-达布斯 - 是
Gonna go see Q-Dubs? - Yeah.
你一个人去
By yourself?
是啊
Yeah.
你看 如果你想让我给你搭把手
Listen, if you want me to be your wingman,
我可以跟你一起去 我没所谓的
I'll go with you, I don't care.
见见老街坊挺好的
Be good to see the old neighborhood.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
就这么办
Let's do this.
杰米
Jamie?
什么事
Yes?
圣帕特里克夫人 您丈夫为您
Mrs. St. Patrick, your husband requested
订了一次室内深层放松按♥摩♥
an in-room deep-tissue massage for you.
您只需要在这里
I just need you to sign right here,
签上您的名字
right beside your name.
你好 我们关门了
Hello? We're closed.
你要买♥♥东西吗
Do you want to buy something?
我很遗憾 - 不 是我很遗憾
Lo siento. - No, lo siento.
又是纯色球
Solids again.
我简直要认为花色球不喜欢我了
I'm beginning to think the stripes don't like me.
滚你的 哥们儿 你还没赢呢
Fuck you, man. You ain't won yet.
我都赢了三盘了
I just won three.
你再打赌下去 你要输掉裤子的
You keep betting, you gonna go broke.
不然你就回来和我们一起 带上你所有弟兄
Or you get back down with us, lace your whole crew.
决定权在你手上 Q-达布斯
The choice is yours Q-Dubs.
五号♥球 落底袋
Five ball, corner pocket.
你胆子不小啊 跑到我的地盘上
You got a lot of balls, man, trying to come in my stand
想诈我的钱
and hustle me for money.
你的地盘 我们才是真大哥
Your stand? We made this run.
我把这块地盘给了幽灵和汤米
I gave this territory to Ghost and to Tommy,
然后他们给了你
and they gave it to you.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表