剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我的意思是 我真的很乐意被奉承
I mean, I really want to be flattered,
但我不是傻瓜
but I ain't stupid.
过去五分钟里你和塔莎发生了什么
What changed with you and Tasha in the last five minutes
才会让你来敲我的门
that got you knocking in my direction?
这跟塔莎没关系 因为你我才来的
It's not about Tasha. I'm here for you.
我怎么知道你说的是实话
How do I know you're telling me the truth?
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
如果你真的为我而来
If you really are here for me,
那就别这么心急
then you gotta slow down.
汤米
Hey, Tommy!
是谁啊 - 胡里奥
Who's there? - It's Julio.
汤米在吗
Tommy here?
抱歉
Sorry.
因为中枪那些事
With the shooting and all,
我老是紧张兮兮的
he's got me freaked the fuck out.
要是他不在 我待会再来吧
Well, if Tommy's not here, I'll just come back.
别啊 进来吧
No, come on in.
我说了请进 你想喝点什么
I said you can come in. You want something to drink?
我认为汤米
Yeah, I don't think Tommy
不会希望我进去的
would be wanting me to come in here.
但他不在这
Well, he's not here.
而且冰箱里还有些啤酒
And I got some beer in the fridge.
这个就是
This the motherfucker
我和你讲过的混小子... 汤米
I was telling you about right here... Tommy.
火焰人
The human torch.
兄弟 我听说你不久前把一个傻♥逼♥
I heard you blazed a motherfucker alive
活活烧死了
not too long ago, bro.
狗东西想偷我的钱
Asshole was trying to steal my money.
好了 听着 我们这么安排
All right, so, look, this how we gonna roll.
Dre负责接头 你们都听命于Dre
Dre gonna run the point. Y'all will answer to Dre.
Dre 你听我和汤米调遣
Dre, you answer to me and Tommy.
还有幽灵
And Ghost.
天呐 这排骨太美味了
Yo, man, these ribs are off the chain.
你们很清楚怎么做出这玩意嘛
Y'all know how to do this shit over here.
这个黑鬼
This nigga.
混账东西接下来还想要
Motherfucker gonna want
果味混合饮料和西瓜 对不对
some red Kool-Aid and watermelon next, huh?
听听他都说些什么狗屁话
You hear this motherfucker?
老兄 你准备好夺下杀手帮领地的时候
Look, man, just flash the bat sign
给我报个信儿就行了
when you're ready to take that RSK territory.
一路杀过去弄它个碎尸万段
Tear that shit all the way up.
知道了 我会通知你的
Yeah, I'll let you know.
抓到你了 幽灵
Gotcha, Ghost.
我需要你找些火♥辣♥尤物
I need you to get some hot girls.
给每个人一万元 我会把她们弄进夜♥总♥会♥的
Give them each a grip, I'll get 'em in the club.
我们从另一边赚钱
We'll make the money out on the other end,
出来的钱干干净净
come out clean as a whistle.
辣妹在夜♥总♥会♥里花钱
Hot girls spending money in the club
让夜♥总♥会♥看起来更火爆
makes the club even hotter.
一传十 十传百 更多人慕名而来
People talk, more people come through,
夜♥总♥会♥就能赚更多钱
the club makes more money overall,
我就能快一点把它买♥♥回来了
and I'll buy it back faster.
你想让我搞来多少人
How many girls you want me to round up?
你能找多少
How many can you get?
越多越好
Get as many as you can.
这些钱应该够了
That should do you.
是吗
Does it?
确保她们把钱花得一分不剩
And make sure they spend every goddamn penny.
没问题
All right.
乔纳森 你改变主意了吗
Jonathan, change your mind
把那些老手带进真理
about bringing the pros through the Truth?
当然了 会是个嗨爆的夜晚
Yeah, man, it's gonna be a hot night.
旅费 你的客户住在布鲁克林
Travel fee? Your client lives in Brooklyn.
为什么还需要旅费
What do you mean a travel fee?
他连地铁卡都没有吗
He ain't got a MetroCard?
好的 我知道了
Yeah, man, I get it.
明白了 是的
I got you. Yep.
没钱不给VIP 清楚明了
No money, no VIPs. Loud and clear.
好的 你也是
All right, you, too.
好了
Hmm.
坎托斯吗
Kantos?
明天的酒水订两倍的
Double the liquor order for tomorrow.
是的 我认真的 我知道
Yeah, I'm serious. I know.
预算有限 你让我把事情做好
The budget. You asked me to get it done.
相信我 下单吧
Trust me. Make the order.
准时点 听到没
Be on time, you hear me?
肖恩昨晚来我家了
Shawn came over last night.
他技术很好哦
He was good.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
作为一个上大学的小朋友
Held it together longer
他坚持得比我预期的久
than I expected for a college kid.
我只是想让你从我这知道
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
关我什么事 我才不在意你们干嘛了
It's none of my business. I don't care what y'all do.
你当真准备当着我的面撒谎
You really gonna sit there and lie to my face?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
只要你想 你就抓住他不放
You yank his leash whenever you want to
而他又那么爱你
and he's so in love with you,
爱到不能喊出安全词
he can't bring himself to yell the safe word.
你知道么
You know what?
去你的吧 凯莎
Fuck you, Keisha.
这完全就像我们过去
This is just like every other nigga
谈论过的每一个男人
we used to talk to back in the day.
你只不过是想占有他
You just want him for yourself.
根本就不是这样的
It ain't even like that.
你必须让肖恩走
You gotta let Shawn go.
我在努力放手
I am trying to let him go.
我告诉他一切都结束了
I told him it was over.
幽灵和我现在好多了
Ghost and I are better now.
所以你现在相信幽灵了
Oh, so now you trust Ghost?
就这么简单吗
Just like that?
他说声对不起 事情就过去了
He says he's sorry and it's all over?
他是我孩子的父亲 凯莎
He's the father of my kids, Keisha.
听着 你想和谁在一起 相信谁
Look, I'm fine with you putting your eggs
都没有关系
in whatever fine black basket you want.
但肖恩是个好孩子
Shawn's a good kid.
他在你旋转木马般的关系里
He's not gonna survive another ride
活不过下一轮的
on your merry-go-round.
如果你能和幽灵长长久久
And if you're gonna stick it out with Ghost,
那真的再好不过了
then that's great.
但你最好百分之百肯定
But you better be 100% sure
你选对了人
that you're choosing the right man.
你好
Yes, hi.
我和我丈夫几天前住过这家酒店
My husband and I stayed with you a few nights ago
我好像把睡衣忘在房♥间里了
and I think I left a nightgown in our room.
名字是圣帕特里克
It's St. Patrick.
没有吗
Nothing?
我可能搞错了
I'm so silly.
我会再翻翻行李箱的
I'll check my suitcase again.
这样吗 谢谢关心
Oh, thanks for asking.
我很喜欢我的按♥摩♥服务
I did love my massage.
汤米是你吗
Is that you, Tommy?
是啊 不然还能有谁
Yeah, who the hell else would it be?
赶紧下来 我有个东西要给你
Hey, get your ass down here. I got something for ya.
最好是好东西
Better be good.
相信我 好到爆 - 不 我重说一次
Oh, it's good. - No, let me rephrase.
它最好厨艺棒而且优秀健谈
It better cook and be a brilliant conversationalist.
一只小狗
A puppy?
你给我买♥♥了一只小狗
You bought me a puppy?
你没看过那个电影吗
Haven't you ever seen a movie?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表