剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我这么聪明怎么会中枪
Aw, I'm too smart to get shot.
那就好
Thanks.
没事的 我也不会被抓的
No problem. And I'm too smart to get caught.
监狱是为蠢蛋准备的
Prison is for assholes.
我被抓前
That's what I thought
也是这么想的
till I was arrested a few times.
我还以为他们把我的名字改成被告了呢
I thought they changed my first name to Defendant.
哦 我估计那些守卫看见你来都乐开花了
Ooh, I bet the guards loved seeing you walk their way.
我可不会在乎你是不是囚犯
I wouldn't have minded getting you as a fish.
我会把你脱得...
I would have stripped you down...
光光的
naked,
命令你躺地上
order you to the ground,
当着所有人的面上你
and then I would fuck you in front of that whole place.
让所有人都知道你是我的
Let everybody know that you're mine.
你是我的 你知道的 对吗
You're mine. You know that, right?
我不属于任何人
I don't belong to anybody.
不 你是我的
No, you're mine.
我说是就是
Just like I said.
你不会伤害我的吧 长官
You're not gonna hurt me, are you, Officer?
我只要你乖乖的
Not unless you ask nice.
来吧
Come here.
我知道你们基本上都互相认识
Now, I know most of you all know each other.
不认识的 我就介绍一下
But for those of you that don't,
幽灵右边是鲁伊斯
on Ghost's right is Ruiz.
他管着布吉的索尔达多帮
He runs the Soldado Nation out of Boogie Down.
穿红衣服的是漂流族
The man in red is Drifty.
他和海地人掌管北泽西
Him and the Haitians run North Jersey.
我左边是塞尔维亚人弗拉基米尔
And on my left is Vladimir and the Serbs.
掌控着斯塔顿岛
They hold down Staten Island
和下东区
and the Lower East Side.
是不是还有谁没来啊
Aren't we missing someone?
皇后区老街头摇滚杀手帮领域的卡南和德瑞
Kanan and Dre, who run the old RSK territory in Queens,
来不了了
couldn't be here.
你要我们都来 他们倒能请假是吧
You expect us to be here. They get to call in sick?
他们搞什么鬼根本不重要
Don't matter what the fuck they do.
这次会议事关在座每个人的下一步该怎么做
This meeting is about what each and every one of us is gonna do going forward.
现在大家手上都有额外的托运货
Now you've all been given extra product on consignment.
鲁伊斯续货了 你们有些却没有
Ruiz has re-upped, a few of you haven't.
我现在是来通知你们截止日期
I'm here to let you know the due date's
提前了 所以我得催一催
been pushed up, so now I'm pushing.
你打算叫我们怎么加快速度销货啊
How the hell do you expect us to push more product faster?
我们又不是在造火箭 漂流
We ain't making rockets, Drift.
我们是贩毒的呀
We slinging dope.
吸毒的有货就会买♥♥ 不会多想
Junkies want their fix regardless.
所以你们这帮家伙要让手下
So you motherfuckers need to keep your people
全天候在他们的区卖♥♥货
out on them corners 24/7.
要是都按这种速度来的话
Pushing the tempo like this might cause us
我们有可能会彼此冒犯
to step on each other's toes.
先生们 这场会议的目的在于
Gentlemen, the purpose of this meeting
介绍大家认识 规划地盘
was to introduce you all and outline territory.
我最后要确认的是 这个大纽约市
Now, the last I checked, this New York City.
你们想占多大地盘都行 但不许互相抢
Take as much fucking territory as you want, just not from each other.
要是和外面的人有麻烦呢
What if the issue is outside this room?
在座任何一人有麻烦 我们大家都将竭力相助
If one of you at this table has a problem, that problem belongs to us all.
合作赚的钱要比单个赚的多了去了
We make more money together than apart.
要是有人不愿意的话
If you ain't trying to do that,
现在就带手下离开吧
you and your crew should step off now.
很好 汤米会联♥系♥你们谈取货的事
Very well. Tommy here will contact you about pickups.
一起赚钱吧
Let's get paid.
飞机 是和飞机有关是吗
Plane? Something about a plane, right?
那是墨西哥联邦军队的电♥话♥
That was the Federales.
洛沃斯的飞机起飞了 但他不在上面
Lobos's plane took off without him on it.
他离开了机场 下落不明
Left the airstrip, no idea where he is.
他极有可能是走陆路
He's probably travelling by land
然后在某个地方与飞机汇合 精明
to meet the plane somewhere. It's pretty smart.
那洛沃斯是真的在跑路了
So Lobos is officially on the move.
他在过来的路上
On his way here.
出去吗
Going out?
我父亲预约了一个医生
My dad has a doctor's appointment.
如果迈克问的话 就说我下午之前回去
If Mike asks, I'll be back this afternoon.
再见 格雷格
Bye, Greg.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克驾照号♥码:PM5 4359
P-M-5 4-3-5-9.
P-M-5 4-3-5-9.
P-M-5 4-3-5-9.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你找到东西的地方汤米会发现它丢了吗
Did you find it someplace Tommy'll notice it's missing?
我认为不会 它被藏得很隐秘
I don't think so. It was pretty buried.
递给我
Pass it to me.
在桌子下面
Under the table.
怎么- 这不是杀了罗拉的那把枪
What? - This isn't the gun that killed Rolla.
不是- 射中罗拉的是沃尔特
It's not? - Rolla was shot with a Walther.
这把是史密斯威森
This is a Smith & Wesson.
我告诉你了 我对枪一窍不通
I told you, I don't know shit about guns.
还给我
Give it back.
把它还给我
Give it the fuck back.
还有你没找过的别的地方吗
Is there anywhere else you haven't looked?
当然 但我得小心以防被他发现
Sure, but I have to be careful he doesn't catch me.
如果你找不到 我们最好再找别的办法
If you can't find it, we'd better find another way.
你可以问他罗拉的事 我可以给你装窃听器
You could ask him about Rolla. I could wire you up.
在汤米身边装戴窃听器 你疯了吗
Wear a wire around Tommy? Are you out of your mind?
还有 他不让我穿着衣服
Besides, he doesn't let me keep my clothes on
不管怎么样 这是不可能的
long enough to wear a wire anyway.
我们可以在你的手♥机♥上装上录音设备
We could make your phone into a recording device.
你不用管它 只要让他说出来
You could leave it out, get him talking.
为什么我感觉关于这件事
Why do I get the feeling that you're more freaked out
你比我还要害怕
about this than I am?
为什么你这么希望詹姆斯是幽灵
Why do you want James to be Ghost so badly?
我只是想要真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
你想知道他到底是好人还是坏人
You want to know if he's a good guy or bad guy
然后你可以决定要不要继续和他搞在一起
so you can decide if you should keep fucking him.
但是说真的
But be real.
谁愿意和好人搞在一起
Who wants to fuck a good guy?
好
Okay, fine.
但是如果我不证明詹姆斯是幽灵
But if I don't prove James is Ghost,
汤米就要成为替罪羊
Tommy's gonna take the hit.
明天晚上带着枪我们还在这儿见面
See you here tomorrow night with the gun...
带上任何有助于我调查的东西
something, anything I can work with.
十点我们在这里见
See you here at 10:00.
塔莎 嘿
Tasha, hey.
到这下面来干嘛 你没事吧
What are you doing down here? Everything okay?
没事 你把孩子们送去幽灵那里了
Yeah, um, you dropped the kids off with Ghost. Were they okay?
他们还好吧 是的 他们见到他很开心
Well, yeah. No, they seemed pretty happy to see him.
只是... 只是这很难让人相信
It's just... it's just hard to believe
事情会发展成现在这样
this is what things are like now.
听着...
Look...
我知道现在事情很复杂
I know things are complicated.
但是我想你知道我会一直陪着你
But I just want you to know that I'm here for you.
我是说陪着你和孩子 如果你需要我的话
I mean you and the kids, if you need me.
嗯...
Hmm.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你知道的 我们不像其他的家庭
You know, we're not like any other family.
如果我会... 单身的话
If I'm gonna be... alone,
我不只是要照顾这些孩子
I don't just have to take care of these kids,
我也得去保护他们
I'm gonna have to protect them, too.
肖恩 我要你带我去个地方
Shawn, I need you to take me somewhere.
我有些事儿一定要做
There's something I gotta do.
妈的
Fuck.
当
Dang.
这提醒我永远不要站在与你对立的一方
Remind me never to get on your bad side.
你在哪儿把枪法练得这么好的
Where'd you learn to shoot like that, anyway?
幽灵教我的
Ghost taught me.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表