剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
这就是我雇你的原因
That's why I hired you.
我知道你觉得我签了它很蠢
I'm sure you think I was pretty stupid to sign it.
但你签字时才只有二十岁 并且正在热恋
When you signed this, you were 20 years old, in love.
你不知道你在做什么
You had no idea what you were doing.
但我必须承认这种协议
But I have to admit this kind of agreement
很难破除
can be hard to break.
你说你丈夫
You said your husband
不在家住是吗
was living outside the home?
是的 我把他赶走了
Yeah, I kicked him out.
有些和你一样的女人选择
There are some women in your situation
婚内调解
who choose to work within the marriage.
这对你来说可能是个更好的选择
That might be the better option for you.
你是说继续和他保持婚姻
You mean stay married to him?
你们完全过着各自的生活
You live completely separate lives,
但可以保留联合存款账户及夫妻身份
but you keep the joint bank account and the status.
只要他让你留着家庭住♥宅♥
As long as he lets you keep the family residence,
这条款就有效
it can work out.
如果你雇了我 塔莎
If you hire me, Tasha,
我会尽力破除这份婚前协议
I will try to break this prenup,
但我不能做任何保证
but I can't make any guarantees.
如果你继续提出离婚
If you pursue this divorce,
你可能什么都得不到
you could end up with nothing.
安琪
Ange.
这么快就找到了
You found something that quick?
事实上 我是来说什么也没找到
Well, actually, it's about what I didn't get.
霍莉·伊丽莎白·韦弗小姐
Ms. Holly Elizabeth Weaver
没用过信♥用♥卡♥
hasn't used a credit card.
她没从自动取款机取过钱
She hasn't made an ATM withdrawal
在过去三十六小时内 甚至连一盒卫生棉条都没买♥♥过
or so much as bought a box of tampons in the past 36 hours.
她没有跨境到加拿大
She hasn't crossed the border into Canada.
她也没上飞机
She hasn't boarded a plane.
也许她的钱包丢了
Maybe her purse got stolen.
如果是这样她也没给银行 或信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥通知
If so, she didn't call the bank or the credit card company to report it.
她要么是丢了钱包
She either ditched her purse,
要么就在哪给屠夫抹润肤乳呢
or she is somewhere lotioning up for Buffalo Bill.
或者… -她死了
Or... - She's dead.
以她的年龄 很有可能
At her age, most likely.
安琪 你还好吗
Ange, are you okay?
还好 她是…
Yeah. She is...
曾是一个重要证人 就这样
was an important witness, that's all.
她本来是要举证谁的
Who was she supposed to be testifying against?
嘿 你来啦 真是惊喜
Hey, you're a pleasant surprise.
我们得谈谈 就现在
We need to talk now.
你很沮丧
And you're upset.
坐下 我要你如实回答
Sit down. I need to see your eyes.
这是唱哪出
What's this about?
我会给你看的 坐下
I'm gonna show you. Sit down.
我知道霍莉·韦弗死了 杰米
I know Holly Weaver's dead, Jamie.
安琪 我 -我知道你跟我说过什么
Angie, I... - I know what you told me...
一个谎来让汤米摆脱谋杀犯的嫌疑
a lie so that Tommy could get away with murder.
她出了城 -没错
She left town. - Right.
去了一个神奇的地方
To a magical place
一个没有取款机和可以使用信♥用♥卡♥的地方
where ATMs and credit cards don't exist.
就算你给了她钱
Even if you did give her money,
依然会有踪迹可循 旅馆收据
there'd still be a trail, a hotel receipt,
机票什么的
a plane ticket, something.
我知道他为什么这么做
I know why he did it.
去他的 我可能也有责任
Fuck it, I'm probably responsible.
他杀了她是因为我让她举证他
He killed her because I asked her to testify against him.
是我让她对这个作证的
I asked her to testify about this.
还有这个
And this.
你认为汤米和这事有关
You think Tommy had something to do with this?
汤米杀了她是因为我让她解释
Tommy killed her because I asked her to explain
他的车当时为什么在那儿
what his car was doing here...
还有那儿
and here.
你让霍莉举证汤米
You asked Holly to testify against Tommy?
你不会举证他的
You wouldn't testify against him,
所以我让她来
so I asked her.
你认为我会放弃吗 杰米
Did you think I was gonna give up, Jamie?
你了解我
You know me better than that.
我让她为此作证
I asked her to testify about this.
我认识这个街坊里的孩子
I knew this kid from the neighborhood.
罗拉 对吗
Rolla, right?
没错 罗拉
Yeah, Rolla.
他在几个月前
He was killed the night of the big snowstorm
被杀死在大雪暴之夜
a couple of months ago.
你怎么认识他的
How did you know him?
如果你没离开这里 安琪
If you hadn't left the neighborhood, Angie,
你也会认识他的
you would have known him, too.
他是个好孩子 真遗憾
He was a good kid. It's a shame.
汤米不会这么做的
Tommy wouldn't have done that.
这些都不是他干的
He wouldn't have done any of it,
他没有杀霍莉
and he didn't kill Holly.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你知道是他干的
You know he did it,
或者你知道他指使谁替他干的
or you know who he asked to do it for him.
告诉我 杰米
Tell me, Jamie.
现在告诉我霍莉·韦弗到底出了什么事
Tell me right now what the fuck happened to Holly Weaver.
现在就告诉我
Tell me right now,
不然我现在就离开这里
or I'm gonna walk out of here,
而你再也不会见到我
and you're never gonna see me again.
好吧
Fine.
再见 杰米
Good-bye, Jamie.
安琪 等等
Angie, wait.
我没有撒谎
I wasn't lying
我可以证明
and I can prove it.
霍莉走的时候用的是假身份证
When Holly left town, she left with a fake ID.
这就是为什么你找不到她
That's why you can't find her.
她以莫妮卡·摩尔的名字在行动
She's traveling under the name Monica Moore.
真的吗 -我是夜♥总♥会♥老板安琪
Are you serious? - I'm a club owner, Angie.
我能搞到假身份证
I can get a fake ID.
她想要消失 所以我帮她实现了
She wanted to disappear, so I made it happen.
但你现在会找到她的 我保证
But now you'll find her, I promise.
霍莉还活着
Holly's alive.
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
挨斯特尔在吗
Is Estelle here?
她睡着了
She's asleep.
孩子们也是
The kids, too.
好吧 那到底是怎么回事
Okay, so then what's the problem?
离婚律师怎么说的
What did the divorce attorney say?
她说她不确定能破除我的婚姻协议
She says that she's not sure she can break my prenup.
她提醒我 如果我离开幽灵
She reminded me that if I leave Ghost,
我可能最后什么也得不到
I could end up with nothing.
可如果你离开了他 我们就能在一起了
But if you leave him, then we'll be together.
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
我和三个孩子还有我妈妈吗
Me and three kids and my mama?
我会想办法的 塔莎
I'll figure it out, Tasha.
肖恩 我们无论如何都不能光明正大地在一起
Shawn, we can't be together, not like that, anyway.
偷偷摸摸 尽量不被抓住
Sneaking around, trying not to get caught.
就是最好的了
This is the best we're gonna do.
你得听我的 好吗
You need to listen to me, okay?
我要失去的比你多 -你并没有
I have more to lose than you do. - No, you don't.
就算幽灵发现咱俩的关系也不可能杀了你啊
Ghost ain't gonna kill you if he finds out about us.
我现在不需要你做我的男人 好吗
I don't need you to be my man, okay?
从现在起我会做我自己的男人
I'm gonna have to be my own man from now on.
不 你不需要这样
No, you don't.
我知道你不想吵醒孩子们
I know you don't want to wake the kids.
不然我们还是去车里吧
Should we go back to the car?
每一分钱都花的值得
Every penny accounted for.
和你做生意一直很愉快 比沃拉
It's always good doing business with you, Víbora.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表